剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
很爽 是吗
Amazing, right?
想昏过去的话随便
Feel free to pass out.
身体在经历过压力之后 有的时候就会罢♥工♥
You know, the body, after stress, just sometimes shuts down.
她就让我整夜那么睡了过去
She just let me sleep there all night.
她睡在了地板上
She slept on her own floor.
警报解除 前门 楼梯下面
Coast is clear. Front door, bottom of the stairs.
-好 抱歉 -没事
- Okay. Sorry. - Yeah.
你想哪天再来一次吗
Do you wanna do this again sometime?
-第五次约会吗 -好的
- Call it date five? - Sure.
当然
Sure.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
-为什么今早没骑车 -你好啊 哥们
- Why no ride this morning? - What's up, man?
我想走路
I figured I'd walk.
你是从一个完全错误的方向走来的
You're walking from the completely wrong direction.
你是从谁的床上醒来的
Whose bed did you wake up in?
我知道布莱斯是不会放过这件事的
I knew Bryce wasn't gonna leave it alone.
-贾斯汀 -放开我 哥们
- Justin. - Get off me, man.
我知道我得告诉他点什么
I knew I'd have to tell him something.
我不知道为什么那对我来说
I don't know why that was
要比好好对汉娜还重要
more important to me than doing right by Hannah.
一张图片胜过千言万语
Picture's worth a thousand words.
我想是友情吧 做个男人
Friendship, I guess. Being a man.
不知道为什么想让他以为我比实际上厉害
Wanting him to think I was more than I was somehow.
不错啊 我们把这图片群发
Oh, yeah, we're sending that shit around.
不行 别 布莱斯 停下 真的 别
No, no, Bryce, stop. Seriously, hey!
也许布莱斯群发图片只是因为他嫉妒
Maybe Bryce sent it around because he was jealous.
或者也许是因为他很残忍♥
Or maybe because he's just cruel.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道人们为什么要把那样的图片发出去
I don't know why people send around photos like that.
布莱斯经常做那种事
Bryce did shi-- stuff like that all the time.
我和你说过关于那地方唯一要注意的是什么
What is the one thing I told you about that place?
唯一一件事
The one thing.
要有责任感
Be responsible.
你代表整个队伍
You represent this team.
我的首要任务就是队伍
The team is my priority.
现在有律师跟我说要申请搜查令
Now, I got lawyers talking to me about a search warrant
还有那个几天前被破坏的药店
and that drugstore being vandalized a couple nights ago.
你不会知道些什么吧
You wouldn't know anything, would you?
不 我从来都不靠近那店
No. I never go near that store.
律师觉得
This lawyer thinks there's a
有一盒什么宝丽来照片
whole box of these Polaroids out there somewhere.
我不想知道是不是真的
I don't wanna know if that's true.
我不想知道你一开始为什么
I don't wanna know why you would
想要照那些照片
take the goddamn pictures in the first place.
我只是不想再听到关于这些的消息了
I just don't wanna hear any more about it.
说明白了吗
Are we understood?
明白了
We are.
告诉我你那晚走回那个房♥间看到了什么
Tell me what you saw when you went back into the room that night.
再次提出反对 与本案无关和煽动性陈述
We'll renew our objection. Irrelevant and inflammatory.
我们在证实
We're establishing that
布莱斯·沃克有一种行为模式
Bryce Walker engaged in a pattern of behavior
学校是知道的
and that the school was aware.
辩方称没有这种行为
The defense claims no such behavior took place.
我们有权利回应
We have a right to respond.
证人可以回答
Witness will answer.
我回到那个房♥间
I went back into the room.
杰西卡晕过去了
Jessica was passed out
布莱斯站在她旁边
and Bryce was standing over her,
他的... 他裤子的拉链开着
and his... his pants were unzipped.
她的内♥裤♥被脱了 躺在那里不动
And she had her panties off and she wasn't moving.
她的眼睛是闭着的 就像她死了
Her eyes were closed. It-- It was like she was dead.
我尝试把他拉开
I tried to pull him off,
但他把我推了出去 把门锁上了
but he shoved me out and locked the door.
我就坐在那听
I just sat there listening.
听他...
Listening to him...
和她...
and her. It...
听起来像是她开始醒来了
It sounded like she started to wake up.
你有想过报♥警♥或呼救吗
Did you think of calling the police or calling for help?
我有想过 我...
I did. I--
-但我害怕 -害怕什么
- But I was afraid. - Afraid of what?
不知道
I don't know.
害怕失去我最好的朋友
Afraid of losing my best friend.
我的女友
My girlfriend.
我的一生
My entire life.
但我可能已经全失去了
Which I guess I already lost.
我会永远为此感到悔恨
I'll regret this forever.
-怎么样 -他们还不知道昨天的事
- What's up? - So... they don't know about yesterday,
但今天早上头三节课他没来
but he missed the first three periods today.
-你怎么跟道格拉斯女士说的 -全靠我的拐杖
- How'd you get that out of Ms. Douglas? -It's the cane, dude.
我告诉她 他约好来帮我做复健的
Told her that he was supposed to help me with PT.
但帮你复健的人是我啊
But I help you with that.
我明显撒了个谎啊 我的天 下一步该做什么
Clearly it was a lie, Zach. Oh, my God. What's next?
我们需要克雷和托尼
We need Clay and Tony.
你在那个派对上喝醉了 是吗
So, you were intoxicated at this party, is that correct?
是的
Yes.
你在派对上经常会喝醉 是吗
And you would regularly get drunk at parties, isn't that true?
是的 有时候会吧
Yeah, I guess, sometimes.
你还海♥洛♥因♥上瘾 是吗
And you're a habitual user of heroin, isn't that correct?
抗♥议♥ 无关问题
Objection. Relevance?
这是为了检验证人作证能力和可信度 法官大人
Goes to capacity and reliability, Your Honor.
抗♥议♥无效
Overruled.
贾斯汀 你是个瘾君子 是吗
Justin, you're a heroin addict, isn't that correct?
我那时不是 现在也已经戒了
I wasn't then. I'm in recovery.
而在那一晚 你拉着杰西卡上楼时
And on the night in question, you brought Jessica upstairs
是想和她发生性关系 是吗
with the intention of having sex with her, correct?
我是想发生点什么
I thought it might go there.
而你根本没真正目击到
And you never actually saw
布莱斯和杰西卡性♥交♥的场面 是吗
Bryce and Jessica during intercourse, correct?
-我听到动静了 -你听到了两个醉酒的青少年
- I heard noises. - Noises that could have been sounds
做♥爱♥时会发出的动静 是吗
of two very drunk teenagers having sex, correct?
不是 杰西卡已经醉晕了
No. Jessica was passed out.
她没法 她没法讲话
She couldn't-- She couldn't speak.
当你离开她时她没法讲话
She couldn't speak when you left her.
我前脚才刚迈出那个房♥间
I literally just left the room.
而当你回到房♥间时 你看到布莱斯站在她身前
And when you entered the room, you saw Bryce standing over her,
而不是压在她身上 是吗
not on top of her, correct?
-是的 但他把我推出去了 -弗里先生
- Yeah, but he shoved me out. - Mr. Foley,
你是不是从没见过布莱斯袭击他人
isn't it true that you never saw Bryce assault anyone?
-不 不是 -那你是不是
- No, that's not true. - Isn't it true
编出了这个强♥奸♥的故事
that you concocted this rape story to save yourself
让你免受直面真♥相♥的难堪
from the embarrassment of what really happened?
真♥相♥是你的女朋友和你最好的朋友出轨了
Your girlfriend cheated on you with your best friend.
-不是 -抗♥议♥
- No. - Objection.
你是不是离开了这里以逃避现实
And isn't it true that you left town rather than face the truth?
-不 -你没离开过吗
- No. - You didn't leave town?
我是说 我离开这里不是为逃避
I mean, I left town, but it was not to avoid any--
吸毒是不是另一种逃避现实的方法
And wasn't the heroin also a way to avoid the truth?
-抗♥议♥ -你现在有没有在撒谎
- Objection. - And aren't you lying now?
-不 -自问自答
- No! - Asked and answered.
不 我讲的全是真的
No, I'm telling the truth, I...
他强♥奸♥了她
He raped her.
我在说实话
I'm telling the truth.
陪审团没信 我们得找到他
The jury's not buying it. We have to go after him.
我们还需要那些照片
And we need those pictures.
-谁知道他在哪里 -知道了也不会告诉我们
- Who would know where he is? - And why would they tell us?
2分钟 2分钟后继续
Two minutes. Two minutes, please.
我知道该去问谁
I know who to ask.
在人生开始之初 孩子们会依赖父母
In the first few years of life, children rely on their parents.
但那样的日子不会长久
But there comes a time when
每一个父母都需要与世界分享自己的孩子
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表