剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
但汉娜其实
But isn't it true that Hannah
是喜欢你给她拍照的吧
actually enjoyed having you take her picture?
-什么 -辩方证物B
- What? - Defense exhibit B.
泰勒
Tyler...
这些照片是你拍的吗
did you take these pictures?
是的
Yes.
是我拍的
Yeah, I did. I did.
这是汉娜据称被欺凌之前还是之后
And was this before or after Hannah was allegedly bullied?
之前吧
I guess, before.
-你为什么会拍下它们 -我
- And how did you come to take them? - I, um...
那是开学第一天
It was the first day of school.
高二那年
Sophomore year.
我是《学生生活》摄影师
I was the Student Life photographer.
我想拍些有真实感的照片
I was trying to get candids,
大家还都有夏天晒黑的痕迹
you know, everyone still in their summer tan.
各位 给年鉴拍张照片吧
Hey, guys. Hey, uh, yearbook?
-好啊 管他呢 -好
- Yeah, fuck it, whatever. - Cool.
橄榄球队 很不错 各位
Football team. Looking good, guys.
怎么了 那是很特别的记忆嘛
What? They were special memories.
-多谢 各位 -已经够糟了...
- Thanks, guys. - It's bad enough we gotta...
-那是新来的姑娘 -嗯 汉娜·贝克
- That's that new girl. - Yeah, Hannah Baker.
她好性感
She's fucking hot.
-笑笑 姑娘们 -恶心 泰勒 走开
- Smile, girls. - Gross. Tyler, go away.
是给年鉴拍的
It's for yearbook.
拍我吧
Shoot me.
-什么 -拍我 和打不开的储物柜
- What? - Shoot me and the locker that won't open.
好啊
Yeah. Yeah, all right.
来 我帮你吧
Here, I can actually help with this.
我是汉娜
I'm Hannah.
我在凯特的派对上看到你了
I saw you at Kat's party,
那好像是在你家
actually, which I think was at your house.
-是啊 -抱歉 这...好了
- Yeah, it was. - Sorry, this is just... Cool.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah. No worries.
-你叫 -泰勒
- And your name is? - Oh, um, Tyler. Tyler, yeah.
你想不想
Would you ever want to,
抽时间拍拍照片
I don't know, do a photo shoot or something?
好啊
Sure.
我叫她做好上镜准备
I told her to come camera-ready.
这有点过了吧
Isn't that a little much?
-最好化淡点 更优雅 -是为了拍照片
- You want to have a light touch. Classy. - It's for a photo shoot.
在妓院拍吗 淡一点吧 好吗
Where, in a brothel? Just take it down a notch. Okay?
别给人错误的印象
Don't want people getting the wrong idea.
我看得出她哭过 我不知道为什么
I could tell she had been crying. I wasn't sure why.
她反正也不需要化妆
She didn't need the makeup anyway.
她是那么美丽
She was so beautiful.
她对我那么好
And she was so nice to me.
对不起 我没做好上镜准备
I'm sorry, I'm not camera-ready.
怎么没有 你很棒的
Sure you are. It's good. You're good.
谢谢
Thanks.
重点就是要捕捉真实的你 好吗
Look, the whole point is to capture you as who you are, okay?
嗯 好
Yeah. Okay. Cool.
好
Yeah.
那我们
So, should we...?
我想着是谁让她哭了
I wondered who made her cry.
是谁让她难过
Who made her feel like that
她应该永远只感到快乐的
when she only ever deserved to be happy?
很好 就这样
Yes. Okay, keep that up.
你真是 太棒了
You're... you're really amazing.
谢谢你来拍
Thank you for doing this.
-谢谢你提出邀请 -不客气
- Thank you for asking. - Of course.
完美
Perfect.
但我说了 照片只是故事的一部分
But like I said, the picture's only part of the story.
看这个 汉娜似乎喜欢被人拍照
From these, it seemed that Hannah liked having her picture taken.
那天是的
Well, I mean, that day...
你没说那天的事
You didn't tell us about that day.
你还对我们隐瞒了什么 泰勒
What else are you not telling us, Tyler?
-反对 有争议 -我收回
- Objection, argumentative. - Withdrawn.
泰勒 你拍摄的照片
Tyler, isn't it true that no real bullying
并未招致任何真正的欺凌吧
resulted from any of the photos you took?
不是的
No, it's not true.
我扩散了汉娜的照片
I spread around a picture of Hannah.
后来克雷·詹森也对我做了同样的事
And then Clay Jensen did the same to me.
但如果汉娜渴望关注 这怎么能算欺凌
But how could that be bullying if Hannah liked the attention?
她当时是喜欢的
I mean, she... she liked it then.
但当贾斯汀他们群发了那张照片
But when Justin and those guys sent that picture around...
它讲述了一个谎言
it told a story that wasn't true.
-汉娜 你好啊 -我可以跟你说句话吗
- Hannah. What's up? - Hey, can I talk to you?
我想告诉她 我也有过这种经历
I wanted to let her know I'd been there too.
我想告诉汉娜 我看得到真实的她
I wanted to tell Hannah I saw her for who she really was.
汉娜
Hannah.
什么 什么事
What? What do you want?
听着 我想说
Look, I just, I mean,
我知道有张照片传开了
I know that there's this picture going around...
是啊 谢谢
Yeah, there is. Thank you.
我只是想说
Look, I just wanted to say to you, um...
我依然觉得你是自♥由♥高中最美的女生
I still think you're the most beautiful girl at Liberty.
如果你还想再拍照片
If you want to do another photo shoot...
你疯了吧 离我远点
Are you out of your fucking mind? Get away from me.
我知道我说错了话
I knew I had said the wrong thing.
我总说错话
I always say the wrong thing.
我把那次拍照最棒的照片打印了出来
I printed out all the best photos from the shoot,
好让她看到她是多么美
so she could see how beautiful she was.
哪怕学校的孩子想视她为荡♥妇♥什么的
Even if kids at school wanted to see her as a slut or whatever.
我想当做礼物给她的
And I wanted to give them to her, as like, a gift.
但她当时跟一个男孩在一起
But she was with... A boy.
我就害羞了 我躲开了他们
And then I got shy, and I hid from them.
今晚愉快
Have a good night.
我拿出了相机 好看得更清楚些
I took out my camera, just so I could get a better look.
然后
And...
我就开始拍照了
...I started to take pictures.
希望照片能让我理解我所看到的东西
Hoping the pictures would make sense of what I was seeing.
你看到了什么 泰勒
What did you see, Tyler?
汉娜那晚并不仅仅是在聊天 是吧
Hannah was doing more than chatting that night, wasn't she?
-你看到了什么 -她并不仅仅是在发短♥信♥
- What did you see? - She wasn't just texting, okay?
她在发色情短♥信♥
She was sexting.
在展示自己
And, like, showing herself off...
给某个男人
to some guy.
考虑到她经历的一切
After everything she went through, I just...
我不能理解 她为什么要那么做
didn't understand why she would do that,
她为什么要分享自己那特别的部分
why she would share that special part of herself
给随便哪个男的看
with just... some guy.
一个不在乎她
Someone who didn't care about her,
不知道她多么特别的人
who didn't know how special she was.
所以汉娜是不是自己招来了一种反应
So isn't it true that Hannah opened herself up for a reaction,
而因此 在很多层面上要为之后的事负责
and therefore, is in many ways responsible for what followed?
她是不是其实负有责任
Isn't she actually responsible?
那你呢 泰勒
What about you, Tyler?
你就完全不需要为你遭遇的事负责吗
Are you in no way responsible for the things that happen to you?
克雷
Clay.
-扎克 -你今早去法庭了吗
- Zach. - Were you at court this morning?
嗯 我受不了泰勒的谎言 就走了
Yeah. I couldn't take Tyler's lies, so I left.
所以这是要怎么样 一切都会被说出来吗
So how is this gonna happen? Is everything gonna come out?
我怎么知道
How the fuck would I know?
你什么时候作证
Well, when do you testify?
我不作证
I don't.
什么 他们为什么叫我去不叫你
What? Why would they call me and not call you?
我不知道 我也不在乎
I don't know and I don't care.
你怎么能不在乎
How can you not care?
我在乎我女朋友
I care about my girlfriend
我在乎我的成绩 这已经不少了
and I care about my grades, and that's plenty.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表