剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
四 五 六 七 八
...four, five, six, seven, eight.
一 二 三 四 五 六
One, two, three, four, five, six...
-杰西卡 -你好吗
- Jessica, hi! - Hi! How are you?
-你看上去很棒 -我是很棒 谢谢
- You look good. - I am good. Thank you.
-我想你了 -天呐 我想你了
- I missed you. - Oh, God, I missed you.
-杰西 -克洛伊
- Jess! - Hey, Chlöe.
杰西 很高兴你能回来
Jess, it's so good to have you back.
而且正及时
And just in time.
我们正要开始为夏季比赛排练表演
We're starting our routining for summer competitions.
-我想要你做飞人 -等等 什么
- And I want you to be a flyer. - Wait. Wait, what?
-我不是... -你身体条件好 又专注
- I thought I was supposed... - You have the athleticism and focus.
虽然很难 但你准备好了 是吧
And hey, it's work, but you're ready, right?
当然 我完全准备好了
Totally. I'm totally ready.
那好 我们开始站位吧
All right. Well, let's start marking it out.
杰西 这是个新队形 第一次你先看吧
Jess, this one's new, so maybe watch first time around.
好的
Okay, cool.
好了 沃克 再投一个滑球试试
All right, Walker, all right. Let's try that slider again.
就这样 振作起来 好好沟通
That's right, guys, get it together. Let's talk it through.
五六七 一二三四
Five, six, seven... One, two, three, four...
-你没事吧 -嗯 当然 怎么
- You all right, man? - Yeah, of course. Why?
这都第三个投飞的球了
Well, that's three I had to chase.
我今天已经练过呼吸冲刺了
I already did wind sprints today.
嗯 总是不顺手
Yeah, the breaking shit isn't breaking.
一二三四 五六七八
One, two, three, lift, five, six, seven, eight.
-一二三 -没事的 你行的
- One, two, three... - Hey, it's all right. You got this.
你能不能投个他能打的
Maybe you can throw something he can hit?
我都闲得拔草了
I'm just picking grass out here.
我就不开关于墨西哥人捡屎的没品笑话了
I'm not gonna make the obvious joke about Mexicans picking shit.
好了 开始吧 沃克
All right, let's go, Walker.
内场手都讲起笑话来了
The infields are trying to be funny,
那从来都不好笑的
and that never works.
你爱我们的 邓普西
Oh, you love us, Dempsey.
最后一球 沃克
Last batter, Walker.
然后你就去冰敷胳膊
Then you gotta ice that arm.
准备 一 抬 三 起 五六七
...set, one, lift, three, up, five, six, seven...
你确定你♥爸♥爸不会上来吗
So, you're sure your dad's not gonna come up?
-嗯 他尽量不来的 -好
- Yeah, he visits as little as possible. - Okay.
而且 他喜欢你
Anyway, he likes you.
嗯 我最初去探视你的那几周里跟他建立了感情
Yeah, we bonded those first few weeks I visited you.
-你带来了什么 -好的
- What'd you bring? - Okay, so...
农场味儿立体脆
Cool Ranch Doritos.
-秀逗糖 -太棒了
- Sour Patch Kids. - Yes. Fucking amazing.
这真的都不能吃吗
So this is really, like, illegal?
是啊 我妈妈让我
Yeah, my mom has me on all like,
吃有机全谷类的长寿食品
organic whole-grain macrobiotic shit.
真好吃 你想来点吗
So good. You want?
好 但我最好先去洗手
Yeah, but I should probably wash my hands first.
打进去了
That's where it went.
子弹 打进那里去了
The bullet. That's where it went.
嗯 我没开过那样的枪
Yeah, I had never shot that kind of gun before,
比其他的重好多 我还畏缩了
so it was heavier than the other ones, and I flinched.
结果子弹飞了上去
And the bullet went up,
穿透了我的颅骨 打进了墙里
and then in and out of my skull and into the wall.
至少他们是这么说的
That's what they told me.
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
我什么都不记得了 之前的那一个月
No, I don't remember anything of like, a month before that.
那录音带呢
So, the tapes?
我知道有录音带
I know about them.
我也知道我们都做了些什么
And I know we all did shit, but...
但我不记得听录音带了
I don't remember listening to them.
我拍了你的照片
I took pictures of you...
在你陷入昏迷的时候
while you were in your coma.
为什么
Why?
因为我知道你会好起来的
Because I knew you were gonna get better.
所以我想记录下 你伤得多重
So I wanted to like, document... how far you had to go.
对不起
I'm sorry, I...
我不在乎
I-I don't care.
我可以看看吗
Could I see them?
哪天的
Sometime?
好
Yeah.
小卖♥♥部即将完成
Concession stand is almost done.
我们准备完成对外场栅栏的修葺
We're gonna be putting finishing touches on the outfield fence.
新计分板会摆在那里
The new scoreboard's going up there,
重画场地线
we're gonna re-line the fields,
周四之前可以完成一切细节部分
and get all the details done before Thursday.
好
All right.
命名呢
How about the naming?
就在计分板顶上
Well, it goes on top of the scoreboard,
还有休息区和小卖♥♥部上
both dugouts and the concession stand.
-但牌子都竖好了 -这场庭审
- But all the plaques are up. - And we don't think this trial...
这场庭审不会分散注意吧
we don't think this trial will be a distraction, do we?
不会 我们把一切都控制好了
No, no, no. No, no, no. We have everything very well contained.
-我们在保护学生 -很好
- We're protecting our students. - Good. Good.
球队如何了
How's the team?
尽管杰夫·阿特金斯悲剧离世了
Well, despite the tragic loss of Jeff Atkins,
我得知现在的球队仍是多年来最强的一支
I'm told we still have the best team in years.
甚至可以跟你那届相比
Since your time, even.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
胳膊还好吗
How's the arm?
完全没问题
One hundred percent.
好
Okay.
回见了 再见
See you later. Bye.
-贝丝妮 -就那样
- Bethany. - Right there.
那家伙被灭了
That dude got demolished.
杰西 杰西卡
Jess. Jessica.
杰西 等等
Jess, wait up.
-欢迎回来 -谢谢
- Welcome back. - Thank you.
你还好吗 还好吧
So, how you doing? Okay?
-嗯 我没事 我很好 -那就好
- Yeah, I'm fine. I'm good. - Good. Good.
很高兴你能回来
I mean, it's good to have you back.
我们想你了 拉拉队都想你了
We missed you. The squad did, for sure.
-我回来了 -好
- Yeah, well, I'm back. - Cool.
我们改日一起去喝一杯吧 叙叙旧
Let's grab a drink sometime. Catch up.
-我们一起去喝一杯 -嗯
- Let's grab a drink? - Yeah.
随便了 我晚饭要迟了
Whatever. I'm late for dinner.
好
Okay.
宝贝
Baby.
谢谢你请我来
Thanks for having me over.
我很高兴有人陪
I'm happy to have the company.
双树餐厅晚上有免费酒水
The DoubleTree does free wine in the evenings,
但都是些软件推销员 扶轮社成员什么的
but it's all software salespeople and Rotarians, and...
-我很高兴你还没厌倦我 -怎么会
- I'm just glad you're not sick of me yet. - No, never.
今天很好 奥利维亚
Today was a good day, Olivia.
泰勒很可信
Tyler was believable,
陪审团最会记住的 是有欺凌存在
and the jury will remember the bullying more than anything else.
你在看什么呢
What are you working on?
我叫丹尼斯发来了
I asked Dennis to send over...
今天呈现出的一些发现
...some of the discovery that came up today.
我觉得这些照片好美啊
I always thought these pictures were so beautiful.
这张真棒
That's a good one.
这不是你最棒的角度
That's not your best angle.
这张很好
That's good.
不 下巴太大了
No, too much chin.
别担心 我这就都删掉
Don't worry. I'm deleting all of them.
我这辈子再也不会拍照片了
I'm never taking another picture again in my life.
为什么
Why?
照片可以被扭曲
A picture can be twisted,
用来伤害你 成为你永远的污点
used against you, and haunt you forever.
亲爱的汉娜 真能小题大做
My dear Hannah. Such drama.
我为什么没对她说她很美
Why didn't I just tell her she was pretty?
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表