剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
你想做点什么吗
Do you wanna do something about it?
如果是真的呢
What if it's true?
天呐 如果是真的呢
Jesus, what if it's true?
你怎么能相信那是真的
How could you possibly believe it's true?
扎克的那些事就是真的
The stuff about Zach was true.
扎克是个好人
Zach's a good person.
他内心深处跟你很像
Deep down, he's a lot like you.
天呐 别说那种话
Oh, God, don't say shit like that.
扎克跟他们其他人一样
Zach's just like the rest of them.
扎克 蒙哥马利 斯考特 布莱斯
Zach, and Montgomery, and Scott, and Bryce.
还有贾斯汀吗
And Justin?
贾斯汀让他强♥奸♥了杰西卡
Justin let him rape Jessica.
贾斯汀愿付出生命改变那件事
Justin would give his life to do that over.
他是该 他是该献出生命
He should. He should give his life.
他是你的朋友
He's your friend.
他不是我的朋友
He's not my friend.
我就是你的朋友
I was your friend.
告诉我他撒谎了
So tell me he was lying.
告诉我布莱斯说的都是谎话 说啊
Tell me Bryce was lying about everything... now.
天呐 汉娜 告诉我他是撒谎
Jesus, Hannah, tell me he was lying!
-他就会撒谎 -都是谎言 全都是
- He told lies. - It was all lies. All of it.
别去想了 克雷
Don't think about it, Clay.
想想我
Just think about me.
想想摸我
Think about touching me.
想想抱我 想想我们亲近时的感觉
Think about hugging me. How it felt when we were close.
不 停下 我再不想去想那个了
No, no! Stop it. I don't ever want to think about that again.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
告诉我什么是真的
Just tell me what's true.
我需要知道真♥相♥
I need to know the truth.
到第12卷了
Here we are. Tape 12.
如果你听到了这里还没听到你的名字
If you've listened this far and you haven't heard your name yet,
那么你肯定知道接下来是什么了
well, I bet you know exactly what's coming now.
-或许你什么都不知道 -不
- Or maybe you don't have any idea. - No.
-不 该死 闭嘴 -会是那样吗
- No! Damn it, no! Shut up! - Could that be true?
-别这样 放过我 -一个人会那么变♥态♥吗
- Don't do this! Leave me alone. - Can a person be that sick?
-我们看看吧 -放过我
- Let's find out. - Leave me alone!
克雷
Clay.
克雷 怎么了
Clay, what... what is it?
我做不到
I can't.
我做不到了
I can't do this.
克雷 听着
Clay, listen.
杰西跟克洛伊谈了
Jess talked to Chlöe.
她会去见律师
She's gonna meet with the lawyers.
我们要抓到他了
We're gonna get him.
克洛伊 赖斯太太 我们要没时间了
Chlöe, Mrs. Rice, our window is closing here.
说清楚 作证说布莱斯在校园里强♥奸♥了你
To be clear, testifying that Bryce raped you on campus,
能支持自♥由♥高中
you'd help support the argument
对强♥奸♥犯的包庇
that Liberty's protection of rapists
导致了更多强♥奸♥的说法
allowed more rapes to happen
也能驳斥布莱斯说的
and refute Bryce's testimony
他跟汉娜自愿发生了性关系的证词
that he had consensual sex with Hannah.
-你明白吗 -我想是的
- Do you understand? - I... I think so.
你说你有个妹妹
You mentioned, uh, your little sister?
-艾米莉娅 -艾米莉娅
- Amelia. - Amelia.
如果你决定在庭上作证
If you decide to testify in that courtroom,
或许下个女孩
maybe the next girl,
或许甚至艾米莉娅就会更安全些
maybe even Amelia will be safer.
克洛伊 我知道这很难承受 我们知道
Chlöe, I know this is a lot. We know it.
我知道我在要求你做到我没能做到的事
And I know I'm asking you to do the thing that I couldn't do,
汉娜也没能做到
that Hannah couldn't do.
但如果你可以为我们大家这么做
But if you could do this for all of us,
不管接下来会如何 我们都会支持你
whatever happens next, we have your back.
你来决定 亲爱的 怎么做由你决定
It's up to you, sweetheart. It's whatever you decide.
我就告诉了一个朋友
Listen, I told one friend.
我是...
I was... I mean, I was
想搞清楚我做错了什么
just trying to figure out what I did wrong...
所以我就告诉了一个朋友
so I told one friend,
但她是个混♥蛋♥ 她告诉了别人
and she's an asshole and she told someone else,
然后就 失控了
and it just... it got out of control.
对不起
I'm sorry.
麦肯
Mack.
赛勒斯 我在跟泰勒说话
Cyrus, I'm talking to Tyler.
走吧
Come on.
公共休息室的可乐机又多吐可乐了
The Coke machine at the commons is giving out doubles again.
天呐
Jesus.
我真想灭了那些混♥蛋♥
I would love to end those motherfuckers.
是吧
Right?
那我们动手吧
Then let's do it.
不了 我们可不希望你流鼻血什么的
Nah. We wouldn't want you to get a bloody nose or anything.
真没想到我还要感谢克雷·詹森送了我一程
I never thought I'd be thanking Clay Jensen for a ride.
不管了
Fuck me.
你是个骗子
You're a goddamn liar.
这不会有好结果的
This does not end well.
你没跟汉娜搞过 否则你会告诉我的
You never hooked up with Hannah. You would've told me.
怎么 因为我们是最好的朋友
Why? Because we were best friends
我什么都告诉你吗
and I told you everything?
-我真该杀了你 -冷静
- I should kill you. - Hey, chill out.
还要躲在你的走狗身后吗 布莱斯
Still gonna hide behind your boys, Bryce?
我没躲藏
I'm not hiding.
你想打吗
You wanna go?
该死
Damn it.
我不想打你 呼吸
I don't want to fight you. Just breathe.
基佬
Faggot.
你个懦夫基佬
You fucking coward faggot.
太狠了
Oh, yes!
-上啊 混♥蛋♥们 -好啊
- Let's go, motherfuckers! - Yeah!
放开
Get off! Get...
放开他
Get the fuck off!
你有什么毛病 疯子
What the fuck is your problem, psycho?
你本可以阻止的
You could've stopped it.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
那晚在派对上 汉娜和布莱斯
That night at the party. Hannah and Bryce.
听着 我什么都没看见 你也是
Look, I didn't see anything and neither did you.
汉娜因为我们才死了
Hannah's dead because of us.
给我闭嘴
Shut... shut the fuck up.
你要进监狱的
You're gonna go to jail.
大家伙儿 停下
Guys, no. Hey, stop!
大家伙儿 停下
Guys! Hey, stop!
孩子们
Boys! Hey!
你推我♥干♥什么
What the fuck are you pushing me for?
你倒是打我啊 来啊
Take a fucking shot, man. Come on!
-男生啊 -真恶心
- Fucking boys. - Disgusting.
干什么
What?
你怎么没打我
Why didn't you hit me?
你看上去已经伤得挺重了
You look pretty bad already.
你也参加了
Which you helped with.
我没有
I didn't.
扯淡
Bullshit.
我打棒球
I play baseball.
不代表我就是个强♥奸♥犯
That doesn't make me a fucking rapist.
布莱斯·沃克 跟我们来一下
Bryce Walker. Can you come with us, please?
-詹森先生 -就一下的 教练
- Mr. Jensen... - Just a minute, Coach.
-不得说话 不得用手♥机♥ -是急事
- No talking, no devices. - It's an emergency.
克洛伊要作证了 为贝克夫妇
Chlöe's testifying... for the Bakers.
只有你能让帕特里克教练放我们一马
Only you could talk us past Coach Patrick.
-那人还爱你呢 -是吧
- That man still loves you. - Yeah, I guess.
不
Oh, no.
-不不 -怎么了
- No. No, no, no! - What is it?
该死
Fuck.
盒子
Wait, the... the box.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表