剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
说出来没事的
It's okay to let it out.
没事的
It's okay.
庭审进行的一个月来
Not a day passes during this trial...
没事的
It's okay.
几乎每一天
...in the months it took to get here
我都希望当初我能抱住她
that I don't wish I could have wrapped my arms around her
告诉她没事的
and told her it would be okay.
但我一直没有这个机会
But I never had that chance.
你为什么不告诉我们他有毒瘾
Why didn't you tell us he was on drugs?
他在好起来 好吗
He was getting better, okay?
再说了 我带他来的时候
Anyway, I didn't even know
也不知道他有毒品的问题
about the drugs when I first brought him here.
-我们要联♥系♥社会服务中心吗 -不 爸爸
- Should we call social services? - No. Dad!
联♥系♥社会服务中心
Call social services,
他就会消失在系统中 不会作证了
he disappears into the system, he doesn't testify.
天啊 我们只在乎这个吗
Jesus, is that what we care about?
不 我在乎孩子们的安全
No, I care about keeping the kids safe,
如果他们和我们对抗 我们也很难办
which is hard to do when they're both fighting us.
-我怎么对抗你了 -登记处今天联♥系♥我 克雷
- How am I fighting you? - The Register called me today, Clay.
这些音频文件上都是有水印的
Those audio files were watermarked.
你偷偷从我电脑上拷的
You stole them from my computer.
你告诉我你没有参与这个案子
You told me you weren't working on the case.
-这不是借口 -你告诉了索尼娅
- That's no excuse. - You told Sonya.
扎克给汉娜发短♥信♥ 所以他们才知道一切
About Zach texting Hannah. That's how they knew everything.
真的吗
Is that true?
她是我同事 我给她指明方向
She's a colleague. I pointed her in a direction.
-这完全不一样 -这更糟糕
- It's hardly the same thing. - It's worse.
你让我的工作 我的执照 我们的生计岌岌可危
You endangered my job, my license, our livelihood.
你毁了我的生活
You ruined my fucking life!
天啊 你听起来像个孩子 这里只能有一个孩子
Jesus, you sound like children. And there's just one child here.
这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
克雷需要我们作为他的父母
Clay needs us to be his parents now.
-我根本不需要你们 -克雷 回你的房♥间
- I don't need anything from you guys. - Clay, go to your room.
什么
What?
-这不公平 -给我回房♥间
- How is that fair? - Go to your goddamn room!
马上
Now!
够了 这个家不能散
Enough is enough. This family will not be destroyed.
不管是因为案子 别的孩子 还是什么毒品
Not for any case, not for any other parents' kid, not by drugs.
我们不会走到那一步 我知道 你很生气
We will not let this happen. I get it, you're mad.
我也很气他 但他还是个孩子
I'm mad at him, too, but he is a child!
你要怎么修复你不知道已经破碎的东西
How can you fix something if you don't know what's broken?
汉娜没告诉我们
Hannah didn't tell us.
克雷
Clay.
不
No.
别说话 你什么话都别说
You don't talk. You don't get to say anything.
这都是你的错 汉娜 这些混乱的源头是你
This is your fucking fault, Hannah. This mess started with you.
我放出磁带 很愚蠢 但那是你录的
I put out the tapes, and that was stupid, but you made them.
-你搅乱了人们的生活 -我知道
- You fucked up people's lives! - I know.
-对不起 -真的吗
- I'm sorry. - Are you?
你觉得抱歉吗
Are you sorry?
因为那可一点用都没有 因为你已经死了
That doesn't do a fucking bit of good because you are gone!
你自杀了 你什么都不在乎
You killed yourself and you didn't fucking care.
-我在乎 -不 否则你也不会自杀了
- I did! - No, or you never would've done it.
我很受伤 我没想过我会伤到谁
I was hurting, and I didn't think about who I might hurt.
你做了一件邪恶的事
You did an evil thing.
滚
Get the fuck out.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
需要帮助寻找危机资源
For help finding crisis resources,
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表