剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Yeah.
-好吧 我会去的 -行
- Okay. Yeah, I'll be there. - Good.
-很高兴碰见你 -我也是
- Good to see you. - Yeah, you, too.
-好极了 -一会儿见
- Right on. - Later.
一会儿见
Later.
我们的小女儿
2000年8月28日 - 2017年10月9日
他们都不做维护吗
Don't they do any fucking maintenance at this place?
-奥利维亚 -开什么玩笑
- Olivia. - Seriously.
我们付了那么多钱
With what we pay for this plot?
一会儿离开时我去跟他们说
I'll speak to them on the way out.
他们承诺过每周都会维护的
They promised weekly maintenance.
-他们连草都不除 -小奥
- They can't even cut the fucking grass. - Liv.
小奥
Liv.
今天 安迪
This day, Andy...
我不确定那个孩子到底有多了解汉娜
I don't-- I'm not even sure how well that kid knew Hannah.
他很了解她
He knew her well.
我觉得他爱她
I think he was in love with her.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
但他也教唆她做了些坏事
Yeah, who encouraged her to do some bad things.
一件 就一件事 而且也
One. One thing, and it wasn't...
也没那么坏
it wasn't that bad.
我们高中时也不是没有做过
Nothing that you and...you and I didn't do in high school.
但第二天早上她对他说的话
But what she said to him the next morning--
这几年我也没少对自己这么说过
I've said to myself over the years.
是我的错吗 安迪 是我
Was it my fault, Andy? Did I...?
她病了吗 是我传染给她的吗
Was she sick? Did I give something to her?
-老天 才不是 -我家族里的女性
- God, no. - The women in my family--
别 小奥 快别这么想 我们的汉娜很快乐
Stop, Liv. Just stop. Our Hannah was very happy.
她善良 聪明
She was kind, intelligent,
美丽 她非常 非常快乐
beautiful, and she was very, very happy.
那才是我们的汉娜
That's our Hannah.
我们曾经很幸福 对吗
We were happy, weren't we?
我们曾经很幸福
We were happy.
安迪
Andy...
安迪
Andy...
我们去吃晚餐吧
Should we go have some dinner?
这些衣服不错
These are kinda cute.
-都挺不错的 -我要买♥♥新的瑜伽裤
- They're all right. - I need more yoga pants.
一个人需要多少条瑜伽裤
I mean, how many pairs of yoga pants does one person need?
-你真的练瑜伽吗 -我有啊 我...
- I mean, do you even do yoga? - I do, I--
好吧 闭嘴吧
All right. Shut up.
你们在一起多久了
How long have you guys been together?
到下周四就是五个月了
Uh, it'll be five months next Thursday.
该死 已经那么久了吗
Damn. Has it been that long already?
好吧 别那么激动
Wow, okay. Don't act so excited now.
这是她表达"我对你爱不释手"的方式
See, that's her way of saying, "I can't get enough of you, baby."
你们很可爱 我这么说是要表达"恶心"
You guys are adorable. And by that, I mean disgusting.
我就不打扰你们了
I'll let you guys do your thing.
-好 谢了 -好
- All right. Thanks. - All right.
他是在读大学吗 还是...
So is he, like, in college, or...?
大专
Uh, junior college.
但他秋季学期要转去伯克利大学
But he's transferring to Berkeley for fall semester.
法学预科生
Pre-law.
-天哪 他好厉害 -我也这么觉得
- Shit. He's kind of amazing. - I know, right?
不过 我也配得上呀
But, I mean, hey, I deserve amazing.
对了 你也是
So do you, by the way.
只要你准备好重回情场
Whenever you're ready to get back out there.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
-我们就是玩玩 -你要做什么 求求你
- Just having fun. - What are you doing? Please!
别担心
Don't worry about it.
-我们就是玩玩 -你要做什么 求求你
- Just having fun. - What are you doing? Please!
求求你 不要
Please. No.
杰西卡 怎么...
Jessica! Hey. Hey. What's--
你们得付钱
You need to pay for that.
给 出了点意外状况 对不起 她不买♥♥
Uh, no, here, it was an accident. I'm sorry. She's not buying it.
杰西
Jess.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
你们还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 应该是触发了什么
Yeah, must have been a trigger or something.
安全标签触发了警报 没什么事
Security tag triggered the alarm. It's no big deal.
你们确定没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
宝贝 你能给我们买♥♥点冰淇淋吗 拜托
Um, babe, can you get us some gelato, actually? Please?
-好主意 -非常感谢
- Good idea. - Thank you so much.
-我请客 -谢了
- My treat. - Thanks.
他知道我们怎么认识的吧
He knows how we know each other, right?
是的 同学嘛
Uh, well, yeah. School.
我不会让我身上发生的事来定义我
I don't let what happened to me define me.
那又不是我 我为什么要告诉他
So why should I tell him when it's not who I am?
是啊 是啊 很有道理
Yeah, yeah, that makes sense.
-很久没来了吧 -之前总觉得不对劲
- Haven't been here in a while. - It didn't feel right at first.
店怎么样了
How's the store?
是的 很多商品我找了新的分销商
Uh, yeah, I was able to find some new distributors
好让我们可以在价格上有更大优势
for a lot of the items so we could compete, price-wise.
比如化妆品 所以...
Cosmetics, for one, so...
-那很好 -是啊
- That's great. - Yeah.
新药剂师呢
And the new pharmacist?
他很棒
He's good.
他很年轻 所以他更精通医药专业能力
He's young, so he knows the medicine part,
为人处事还差一点
but not the people part.
那你呢 沃普莱克斯怎么样
What about you? How's WalPlex?
-正在适应 -好
- Getting used to it. - Yeah.
我发现我喜欢做自己的老板
I realized that I liked being my own boss,
或者让你做我的老板
or letting you be the boss.
-我也不知道该怎么说 -直说吧 安迪
- I don't know the right way to say this. - Just say it, Andy.
我们得了结一些事 小奥
We need to finalize things, Liv.
我们不能永远走不出来
We can't stay in limbo forever.
你是指离婚的事吗
This is about the divorce?
我不想等到审判结束
I don't wanna wait till after the trial.
我们得继续生活
We need to move on.
-你要和她结婚 -不 我想...
- You wanna marry her. - No. I want...
我想关上一扇我永远不会走回去的门
I wanna close a door that I can never go back through.
好
Yes.
我知道了
I see.
斯凯 又是我
Hey, Skye. It's me. Again.
我不知道你有没有听说
Listen, I don't know if you get news there.
你可能已经听说了...
Uh, you might hear about...
关于在法庭上爆出的我做的事
about stuff I did that came out in court.
很糟糕
It's kind of bad.
很好
Good.
-饿了吗 -当然 吃点东西吧
- Hungry? - Uh, sure. Why not?
你疯了吗 不
Are you out of your mind? No.
听我说
Dude, listen.
你知道我的身体是座庙的吧
You know my body's a temple, right?
我没想过你身体什么
I don't ever think about your body.
我的意思是 你知道我有多健康吧
What I mean is you know how healthy I am.
-你是个运动员 -是的 而且很厉害
- You're an athlete. - Yeah, and a damn good one.
但很偶尔 当我想要和女朋友
But on the rare occasion, when I want a deep,
翻云覆雨一把的时候 我们要用上点调情药
lovely night with my lady, we'll do a little love drug.
我知道那东西会瓦解你的大脑
I've read that that shit can fry your brain,
第一次试的时候就会
like, first time you try it.
而不戴头盔开车可能会出事
And riding your bike without a helmet can kill you.
但是 哪一个会帮助你放松
But which one's gonna help you let loose
帮助你克服和汉娜的过去 成功进入
and help you get past your shit with Hannah and into each other?
这是同辈压力
This is peer pressure.
不不不 我没有要给你压力
No, no. I don't wanna pressure you.
是你给自己太大的压力
You put too much pressure on yourself.
我是说 这就是重点
I mean... that's the whole point.
你为每一个决定纠结
You agonize over every decision.
我没有
I do not.
你确定吗
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表