剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
every parent must share their child with the world,
还要与学校分享
with a school.
在自♥由♥高中教职工的监管下
In the hands of the faculty at Liberty High School,
汉娜·贝克遭到了欺凌
Hannah Baker was bullied and harassed.
而她两次试图求助
And she asked for help twice.
第一次 通过一封向全班朗读的匿名信
First, anonymously through a letter read aloud in class
但最终被她的教师所忽略
but ultimately ignored by her teacher.
之后汉娜做了大多数受害者不会做的事
And then Hannah did what most students who are suffering do not.
她去找了她的学校辅♥导♥员
She went to her school counselor.
她暗示了遭到同学强♥奸♥的事
And she suggested that she had been raped by a fellow student.
她向一名青少年心理专家求助
She went to a mandatory reporter for help.
再一次 她的呼声被置之不理
And yet again, her cries were ignored.
汉娜也许是一个复杂的姑娘
Hannah may have been a complicated girl,
正如辩方暗示的那样
as the defense has suggested,
但案情本身简明清晰
but this case is simple.
汉娜·贝克求助了
Hannah Baker asked for help,
但自♥由♥高中没有做出回应
and Liberty High School failed to provide it.
我们已经跟塞勒斯和他的父亲谈过了
We've already spoken to Cyrus and his father.
他跟你说过这是他的主意吗
Did he tell you it was his idea?
他说他很担心你可能会做出更过激的行为
He said he was worried you might do something more serious.
-还有比这更过激的吗 -泰勒是个好孩子
- What's more serious than this? - Tyler is a good boy.
是啊 曾经是 唐女士
Well, yes, he has been, Mrs. Down,
但他也牵扯进了
but he's also been very
我们最近出的一些事
involved in a number of our challenges of late.
是关于那些带子吗
This is about those tapes?
不是 是关于重罪破坏公物
No, no. It's about felony vandalism.
我知道这很难接受
I understand it's difficult to hear these things
尤其是当你的孩子
when your child has not shown
过去从未展现出违法乱纪的征兆的时候
a tendency towards rule-breaking in the past,
但这正是我们要面对的现实
but this is the reality that we find ourselves in now.
而我认为最好的办法是直面问题
And I think our best hope is to address it head-on.
什么意思
Meaning?
我们已经决定把泰勒引荐给一个引导项目
We've decided to refer Tyler to a diversionary program.
这个项目为有需要的孩子提供行为指导
This is a program for kids who need a kind of behavioral guidance
以免他们走上犯罪的道路
so that they don't end up in legal trouble.
一旦他完成这个项目
And once he completes the program satisfactorily,
自♥由♥高中依然会欢迎他的
he of course will be welcome back at Liberty.
那另一个男孩呢
What about the other boy?
塞勒斯会被停学一段时间
Cyrus is gonna be suspended for a period of time.
-这不公平 -他自愿来向我们坦白
- How is that fair? - He did come to us voluntarily to confess,
而且十分配合
and he's been very forthcoming.
那泰勒也会配合的 泰勒 告诉他真♥相♥
Well, Tyler will be forthcoming. Tyler, tell him the truth.
他不在乎真♥相♥ 妈
He's not interested in the truth, Mom.
如果他在乎的话
If he did, half the jocks
校队里有一半的人得去他那个傻♥逼♥项目报道
would be at his stupid diversionary program.
泰勒
Tyler.
他们可以在走廊里
They just beat the shit out
把同学毒打一顿 却不受惩罚
of kids in the hallway and nothing happened.
没人会来管的
No one does anything.
汉娜·贝克的自杀有诸多诱因
Many factors contributed to Hannah Baker's suicide.
有些我们可能永远查不到了
Some of which we may never know.
但我们目前所知道的是
But here is what we do know.
她从未上报过她与同学的矛盾
She never reported any of her conflicts with students
也从没说过她被强♥奸♥的事
and she never said she was raped.
她的父母从未因任何原因找过学校
Her parents never reached out to the school for any reason.
汉娜是个问题女孩 有家庭问题
Hannah was a troubled girl with issues at home,
精神病遗传史
a family history of mental health concerns,
并证实她自尊非常低
and evidence of low self-esteem.
这的确是一场悲剧
This was a tragedy.
一个有前途的生命逝去了
A promising young life lost.
但是教职工没有办法跟着学生回到家里
But school faculty cannot go home with their students.
请你们思考一个问题
I'll leave you with this question.
我们什么时候会找父母问责
When do we hold the parents responsible?
没人见过那该死的盒子吗
So no one has seen that fucking box?
伙计们 如果这些照片落到有其他心思的人手里
Guys, if those pictures end up with the wrong person,
我...我就完了
I'm-I'm done.
我们都完了
We're all fucking done.
哥们 有的照片只是在开派对之类的
Dude, some of those pictures are just like partying or whatever.
你觉得那重要吗
You think that fucking matters?
我们都是一条线上的蚂蚱
We're all in this together now.
事实上 布莱斯从来就不是我的朋友
The truth is Bryce was never my friend.
因为他不知道友谊是什么
Because he doesn't know what friendship is.
泰勒
Tyler.
别和我儿子说话
Don't talk to my son.
-听着 泰勒是个好孩子 -是的
- Look, Tyler is a great kid. - Yes.
他从来不惹麻烦 直到他遇见了你儿子
And he managed to stay out of trouble until he met your son.
他的愤怒需要处理
His anger needs to be dealt with.
我的两个孩子在我离婚后都去找过心理治疗师
Now, both of my kids have seen a therapist since the divorce.
你见过精神病医生 真朋克
Aw, you see a shrink. How punk rock.
-闭嘴 你什么都不知道 -塞勒斯
- Shut your mouth. You know nothing. - Cyrus.
-我知道你出♥卖♥♥♥自己还告密 -是吗
- I know you're a sellout and a narc. - Yeah? Mm-hmm.
还装腔作势
And a fucking poser!
-你干什么 -走
- What is your problem? - Let's go!
妈妈 他们说他是个吸毒的
Mom, they're calling him a drug addict.
他们只会说他失踪
All they keep talking about is how he went missing
和跟布莱斯争吵
and him and Bryce had a falling-out.
他们都没...
They're not even...
天啊 他们根本没抓住重点
God, they're missing the point.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
Oh, honey, I am so sorry.
我知道你对贾斯汀期待很高
I know that you had high hopes for Justin.
-但他是个问题少年 -我们都是问题少年
- But he's a troubled kid. - We're all troubled kids.
我知道
Oh, I know.
他是不是也该找警♥察♥聊聊
Should he try talking to the police as well?
还是可以立刑事案件的
There's still a criminal case to be made.
不 不 那样没用
No. No, that wouldn't do any good.
因为你还是不记得吗
Because you still don't remember?
妈妈 你见过他们在法庭上对汉娜做的事了
Mom, you've seen what they've done to Hannah in that courtroom.
看看克洛伊的样子
And look what happened to Chlöe.
我...我不想变成那样
I-- I don't wanna end up back in there.
我不想回去
I don't wanna be on trial.
还有比友谊更重要的事
There should be some things more important than friendship.
你不会为朋友做的事
Things you just won't do for a friend. -
-斯考特 -布莱斯在找你
- Hey, Scotty. - Bryce is looking for you.
你没告诉他这个地方吧
You didn't tell him about this place, did you?
不 我说了 我不会说的
No, I told you, I never would.
你这次在躲着谁
But who are you hiding from this time?
我爸爸都疯了 伙计 拿着榔头找我
My dad's on a fucking tear, man. Came after me with a hammer.
于是去街头露宿了几天
So, a few days in the hobo hotel.
-你怎么会在这里 -我不是强♥奸♥犯 蒙蒂
- And how come you're here? - I'm not a rapist, Monty.
好吧
Okay.
我不想再让别人以为我是了
And I'm sick of people assuming I am.
我们已经罩着布莱斯够久了 伙计
Look, we've been taking care of Bryce for too long, man.
-该有个度了 -那你要我怎么做
- Come on, enough's enough. - Okay, so what do you want me to do?
把宝丽来照片还给我们
Give us the Polaroids back.
-搞什么 斯考特 -他们告诉我你都干了什么
- What the fuck, Scotty? - They told me what you've been doing.
等等 是你把会所的事说了出去
Wait, you're the one who fucking narc'd about the Clubhouse?
不 是我说的
Nope. I did.
对 当然是你了
Oh, right. Of course you did.
去你们的 我不玩了
Fuck this. I'm out.
怎么了 蒙蒂 你怕了吗
What's the matter, Monty? You scared?
我们知道你都做了什么 在路上撞我
We know what you did. Running me off the road?
-靶子 -死老鼠
- The target. - Dead rat.
-我的车 -我不知道你们在说什么
- My fucking car. - I don't know what you're talking about.
把照片交出来 我们就放你走
Give us the pictures and we'll let you go.
你放我走
You'll let me go?
不然呢 你又要用你的拐杖打我了吗
Or what, you're gonna hit me with your cane again?
该死
Oh, shit.
亚力克斯
Hey, Alex.
-亚力克斯 这枪是哪里来的 -蒙蒂给我的
- Alex, where'd you get that gun? - Monty gave it to me.
好吧
Okay. All right.
我会把宝丽来照片给你们
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表