剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
there's no judgment from me.
不管是对于汉娜的决定
Not regarding Hannah's decision
还是让她走到那一步的情况
or the circumstances that led her there.
我希望 有天你们能让自己
And I hope one day you'll release yourselves
摆脱任何你们可能仍有的羞耻心
from any shame you might still be feeling as well.
生活分割为"汉娜"和"汉娜死后"
Life is divided into "Hannah" and "after Hannah."
我没什么可拿来做比较的
I don't have anything to compare it to.
我这辈子都住这里
I've lived here all my life.
就好像问韩·索罗觉得太空如何
It's like asking Han Solo "How is space?"
你是个货真价实的宅男啊
You're an actual nerd, aren't you?
佩服 做宅男是需要勇气的
I admire that. There's courage in being a nerd.
记忆有时是安慰
Memories are sometimes a relief.
有时是折磨
And sometimes they're torture.
我是对的
I was right.
你是我认识的最勇敢的书呆子
You're the most courageous nerd I ever knew.
他们叫我讲话
They asked me to speak.
在你的追悼会上
At your service.
你要去吗
Are you gonna do it?
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
或是我是否能相信自己不会动气
Or if I can trust myself not to be angry.
那就气呗
So, be angry.
或是我是否能说出我该说的话
Or if I can say what I really need to say.
我觉得你能
I think you can.
待售
但我们抓住那些记忆
But we hold on to the memories...
因为我们只剩那个了
...because they're what we have left.
你这次表现得很好
You're doing great this time.
你可以看了 已经不是个逗号♥了
You can look now. No more comma.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们有记起来的冲动
And we have an urge to remember,
去纪念另一段时光
to commemorate another time,
尽可能久得留住它
to hold on to this as long as we can.
我最害怕的事
The thing I'm most afraid of...
是忘记你
is forgetting you.
那就别忘
Then don't.
我第二怕的是
The thing I'm second most afraid of
我永远没法放下你
is I'll never be able to let you go.
你记得冬季舞会吗
Do you remember the winter dance?
不是那支慢舞
Not the slow dance, but...
是那首我们像傻子一样乱跳的曲子
that song where we jumped around like idiots
我们看上去像傻瓜似的
and looked like fools.
像两个呆子
Like absolute dorks.
嗯
Yeah.
怎么
Why?
不为什么
No reason.
我就是想让你想起那个
I just wanted you to think of that right now.
但今天
But today...
我们要开始放手
we begin to let go.
我们是来对汉娜道别的
We're here to say goodbye to Hannah.
一个行为不能定义一个生命
One act does not define a life.
我们庆祝她丰富的生活
We celebrate the richness of her life,
哪怕她悲惨的死亡
even as the tragic circumstances of her death
让我们无法忘记
cannot be forgotten.
我很高兴看到
It does my heart good to see
今天来了这么多汉娜的朋友
so many of Hannah's friends here today.
汉娜有最大的心胸
Hannah had the biggest heart,
而她慷慨地与我们分享了她那颗心
which she so generously shared with all of us.
所以请好好对待彼此
So, please, be kind to each other.
她梦想着去纽约成为一个作家
She dreamed of going to New York to become a writer.
我不知道那梦想什么时候开始让她觉得遥不可及
I'm not sure when that dream began to feel impossible to her.
汉娜是我的梦想
Hannah was my dream.
现在我要为汉娜 也为自己梦想了
And now I get to dream for Hannah as well as for myself.
你们也都是
And so do all of you.
求你们
So, please,
勇敢梦想吧
dream your dreams.
为汉娜梦想
And dream them for Hannah,
别让别人把它夺走
and don't let anyone take them away from you.
别放弃你的梦想
Don't ever let them go.
汉娜·贝克在一个夏末走进了我的生活
Hannah Baker came into my life at the end of one summer
就像陨落地球的流星
like a star that fell to Earth.
她是我前所未见的
Like nothing I had seen,
不像我认识的任何人
like no one I had ever met.
她风趣 聪明
She was funny, and smart,
情绪化 让人抓狂
and moody, and... and maddening,
还美丽
and beautiful.
还有
And...
我爱她
I loved her.
我好爱她
I loved her so much.
我每天都问她 她为什么要那么做
And I ask her every day why she did what she did.
但我得不到回答
But I get no answers.
她走时带走了答案
She took those with her when she went.
留下我 我们所有人
Leaving me, all of us,
愤怒 空虚 不解
angry, empty, confused.
我知道那心痛永远不会消失
And I know that hurt won't ever go away.
但终有一天 我不会时刻感觉到它
But there will come a day when I don't feel it every minute.
那愤怒不会再那么炙热 其他的感觉也会消退
And the anger won't be so hot, and the other feelings will fade,
我会只剩下爱
and I'll be left with only love.
一个好朋友曾对我说
A good friend once said to me,
"我可以放你走 并且依然爱你"
"I can love you and still let you go."
所以 汉娜
So, Hannah,
我爱你
I love you,
我要放你走了
and I let you go.
我想你
And I miss you.
我希望不管你接下来去哪
And I hope that wherever you go next,
你能感到安宁
you feel peace,
你能感到安全
you feel safe
尽管你在这里从未有过那些感觉
in a way that you never did here.
不管你接下来去哪
Wherever you go next,
希望你知道我爱你
I hope you know that I love you.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
嗯 我就是
Yeah. No, I just, um...
-我想等会儿的 -好
- I was just taking a minute. - Of course.
我不打扰你了
I'll leave you to it.
我能问你
Can I ask you...
你相信不朽灵魂吗
do you believe in the immortal soul?
我相信
I do.
那你觉得汉娜会下地狱吗
And do you think Hannah is going to hell
因为她自杀了
because she killed herself?
我不觉得
I don't.
我觉得我所相信的上帝 公正的上帝
I think the God I believe in, a just God,
会怜悯她这样的灵魂
would have mercy on a soul like hers.
如果上帝原谅她 我们也该原谅她
And if God forgives her, we should.
我觉得我们该学习他 是啊 但是
I believe we should follow His example, sure, but...
这并不总那么简单
it's not always easy.
你觉得
And do you think...
上帝会原谅我们吗
Does God forgive us?
那些辜负了她的人
The people who let her down?
我觉得他会原谅的
I think He does.
克雷 你不非得相信灵魂不朽
Clay, you don't have to believe in the immortal soul
也可以相信人们死后仍与我们同在
to believe that people live on with us.
等等 什么意思
Wait, what do you mean?
就是 我们失去了汉娜
Just that... we've lost Hannah,
但她给我们的东西还在
but not the things she gave us.
同情 理解 爱
Compassion, understanding, love.
那些不会消失
Those don't go away.
为汉娜善待彼此
我们要怎么照顾好自己
How do we take care of ourselves
并照应好彼此
and look after each other?
庆祝汉娜的人生
And celebrate Hannah's life
并提醒我们要抓住彼此
and let it remind us to hold on to each other...
抓住我们宝贵的时光
and to the precious time we have?
你记得我们第一次遇见你时吗
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表