剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
人们经常谈论作为一个团队成员的意义
People talk a lot about what it means to be a member of a team.
散开
Shred, shred!
谢谢 哥们
Thanks, man.
兄弟会
The brotherhood,
那种属于一个比你大的团体的感觉
the sense of belonging to something greater than yourself.
准备 走
Set, go!
抱住球
Hold the ball! Hold the ball!
右边 右边
Hey, it's going right, it's going right!
往右边投
Throwing right, throwing right.
我们要一起战斗 但我们更是一家人
It's about fighting together, but it's also about family.
我们知道谁永远会支持你
About knowing who will be there for you, always.
当一切都很好
And when it's right,
当11个人齐心合力 那感情无可比拟
when it's 11 guys working as one, there's nothing like it.
准备 走
Set, go!
这世上没有比那更好的感觉了
No greater feeling in the world.
我去 你好重
Fuck me, you're heavy.
是啊 难怪西田队撞不动你
Yeah, man, no wonder Westfield couldn't tackle your ass.
去你们的 我的大屁♥股♥可救了你们
Fuck you guys. My fat ass saved yours, butterfingers.
幸好我一晚上都弯着腰
Lucky I was doubled up all night
不然你也没机会风光
or else you wouldn't have gotten shit.
-谢谢你 -哥们 那个接球 真疯狂
- And I thank you. - Dude, that catch? Insane!
你今晚肯定有人吹♥箫♥
You're so getting your dick sucked tonight!
蒙蒂 你来啊
Monty, you wanna do the honors?
知道吗 我乐意 那个接球就那么棒
You know what? I would. That's how amazing that catch was.
去你家开派对啊 沃克
Party at your place, Walker?
-不 -他父母在
- No. - His parents are in town.
-我们去码头 -嗯 回见
- We're hitting the docks. - Yeah. See you guys.
回见
See ya.
-打得真好 布莱斯 -谢谢 邓普西先生
- Great game, Bryce! - Thanks, Mr. Dempsey.
找人呢
Looking for someone?
没有 我就是 没
No, I, um... I was just... No.
我是汉娜 我们在凯特的派对上见过
I'm Hannah. We met at Kat's party.
嗯 我记得 我就是...
Yes. Yeah, no, I remembered. I... I was just...
-没事的 -嗯
- It's cool. - Yeah.
刚刚被撞得不轻 一下记不起来了吧
Probably all those concussions out there.
是啊 差不多
Yeah, something like that.
我不知道你还喜欢橄榄球
Didn't know you were a football fan.
-我妈妈♥逼♥我来的 -好吧
- My mom made me come. - Oh, okay, okay.
嗯 她希望我来
Yeah. She said it'd be good for me to
结识人 交朋友
meet people, make some friends.
现在她去不知哪里
And now she's off somewhere
自己交朋友了 就剩我了
making friends for herself, and here I am.
至少她来了
Well, at least she's here.
我爸妈看来还在苏黎世
Mine are apparently still in Zurich
或者不管他们这周在哪
or wherever the hell it is this week.
你父母哪天能带上我父母一起走吗
Can your parents take mine with them sometime?
当然 我会跟他们谈的
Absolutely. I'll talk to them about that.
打得真好
Good game, man.
-我该去找我妈了 -嗯 好
- I, uh... I should go find my mother. - Sure. Sure.
朋友
Hey, friend.
改日一起玩吧
Let's hang out sometime.
或许这就是汉娜追求我的原因
Maybe that's why Hannah pursued me,
原因她从未有过
because she had never felt that...
那种归属感
that sense of belonging.
眼镜有点过头了吧
Aren't the glasses a bit much?
嗯 我都好久没戴过这个了
Yeah, I haven't worn these in, like, forever.
沃伦认为这能让他更能引起同情 共鸣
Warren thinks they make him look more empathetic, relatable.
他不能就自己做到那些吗
And can't he just be those things?
沃伦是最会分♥析♥陪审团的
Look, Warren is the best there is at reading a jury.
今天受审的是我们家
Our family's on trial today.
你都不该进法庭 真是的
You shouldn't even be in that room, for Christ's sake.
我们本可以把这破诉讼的
We could've fought off a bullshit subpoena
传票挡回去
for a rinky-dink lawsuit.
我可以的 我跟沃伦他们一起准备了四小时呢
I got this. I spent, like, four hours with Warren and his guys.
-没问题的 -真的吗
- We're good. - Are we good?
外面的记者可不这么想
The reporters out front didn't seem to think so.
够了
Enough.
这孩子不需要更多杂音了
The kid doesn't need any more static.
如果她不知道自己遭遇了什么
If she doesn't know this happened to her,
她会崩溃的
she's gonna be destroyed.
那之后 我可不想去告诉她
And once she does, I'm not gonna be the one who tells her
全世界都需要知道
that the whole world needs to know, too.
他们只能在没有她的情况下扳倒布莱斯
They're gonna have to take down Bryce without her.
-他只会撒谎的 -或许吧
- He's just going to lie. - Maybe.
但是 你上去时以为自己知道该说什么
But you go up there thinking you'll know what to say,
结果却完全是另一个走向 懂吗
and then it ends up going another way completely, you know?
嗯 所以我知道我们不能指望他们扳倒布莱斯
Yeah, which is how I know we can't count on them to get Bryce.
如果我们不去阻止 还会有更多克洛伊
Look, if we don't stop this, there will be more Chlöes...
布莱斯
and Bryces...
和妮娜
and Ninas.
天呐
Oh, my God.
这是证据 杰西卡
This is proof, Jessica.
证明了布莱斯是什么人 他们都是什么人
Proof of who Bryce is, who they all are.
证明了你不是一个人
Proof that you're not alone.
这样就好些了吗
And that makes it easier?
就好像我们是个什么俱乐部的成员了吗
What, like we're some part of a fucking club?
天呐 你们啊
Jesus, you guys...
等等 那可能是证据
Wait, we... That might be evidence.
那不是你的
Well, it doesn't belong to you.
你不生气吗
Aren't you pissed off?
我在这里树敌不少
I've made a lot of enemies in this town.
这是布莱斯干的
It's Bryce.
-你觉得是吗 -是的
- You think so? - Yes.
他才不会这样脏了自己的手
No, he wouldn't get his hands dirty with this.
但还能是谁
But who else would it be?
布莱斯有钱
Bryce has money.
他那样的男孩 男人
And boys like him, men like him,
他们有保护者 打手
they have protectors and enablers
还有被发现后会输不起的人
and people with lots to lose if they're found out.
我今天能跟你去法庭吗
Can I come to court with you today?
好
Okay.
你为什么会在这张照片里
Why are you in this picture?
我肯定说不出
I'm sure I can't tell you
比你此刻的想象更糟的事
anything worse than what you're imagining.
我不知道
I don't know.
到目前 事情都比我想象的要糟
So far, things have been worse than I ever would've imagined.
你想要我说什么 克雷
What do you want me to say, Clay?
你愿相信什么都没发生吗
Would you believe nothing happened?
你怎么会去会所 那是谁的外套
How did you end up in the Clubhouse? I mean, whose jacket is it?
你知道我约会过贾斯汀
You know I dated Justin.
他说他不知道会所的事
He said he didn't know about the Clubhouse.
你就相信他了吗
And you believe him?
我不知道
I don't know. I...
那你想听到什么
So, what do you wanna hear?
我约过半个棒球队
That I dated half the baseball team?
他们让我嗑嗨了 趁我昏迷强♥奸♥了我
That they got me high and fucked me blind?
我
I...
我想知道真♥相♥
I wanna know the truth.
我说出了我的真♥相♥ 但你不信我
I told you my truth, but you don't believe me.
你说你爱我
You say you love me,
却总愿意把我往坏了想
but you're always willing to believe the worst of me.
其他的在克雷·詹森那里 很安全的
Clay Jensen has the rest. They're safe.
我知道你总说你的故事是你的
I know how much you talk about your story being yours, so...
我觉得你有权决定该拿它怎么办
I thought you should get to decide what to do with this.
嗯 但这并不是我的故事
Yeah, but the thing is is that this isn't my story.
这是个谎言
This is the lie.
好像我很喜欢 很开心
That I was into it and having fun, you know?
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表