剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Look, I got so into these Alien Killer Robots.
他们把这些机器人画得真性感
The way they draw these robots is kinda sexy.
-等等 你... -别担心 我只拿了漫画
- Wait, did you--? - Don't worry, I only took out the comics.
-上帝啊 -超薄浮点螺纹型
- Jesus. - "Studded and ribbed."
-斯凯真是个幸运的姑娘 -她不是
- Skye's a lucky girl. - Yeah, she's not, actually.
她走了 跑了
She's gone. Fucking ran.
操 贾斯汀 你什么都不知道
Fuck you, Justin. You don't know anything about it.
我不知道跑路吗
I don't know anything about fucking running?
我简直就是个中专...
I'm like a fucking ex-- Oh, shit!
-操 -应该是胃痉挛
- Fuck! - It's the stomach cramps.
接下来能交给你了吗
Are you good to take over from here?
我放学后就该回家的
I'm supposed to be home right after school.
交给我吧 你走楼梯就行 家里没人
I got it. You can take the stairs. No one's home.
记得给他补充水分
And make sure you keep him hydrated.
他会持续发烧
He's gonna have a lot of fevers.
可能会讲很多胡话 别被影响了
He may talk a lot of shit but don't let it get to you.
他只是非常疼痛
He's just in a lot of pain.
好
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
你和杰西卡聊过了吗
Did you talk to Jessica?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 她要我谢谢你
Yeah, she, uh, wanted me to thank you.
她很高兴你回来了
She's happy you're here.
你...你没告诉她...
You-- You didn't tell her all about--?
没 我告诉她你得了流感
No. I told her you had the flu.
好
That's good.
我们真的要这么做吗
So we're gonna do this?
-我们要扳倒布莱斯 -没错
- We're gonna take down Bryce? - Yeah.
是的
We are.
在72到96小时以后
In 72 to 96 hours.
我以为我家院子里的标识被烧
I thought maybe the sign in my yard
是因为我爸爸的竞选
was just about my dad's campaign.
但其实是有人在针对我
But somebody is targeting me.
太可怕了
That's terrible.
你不知道可能是谁干的吗
And you have no idea who might have done it?
不知道
No.
你想不出自己可能伤害到了谁
You can't think of anyone you may have hurt?
或者有人可能
Or anyone that may have...
会不喜欢你
A reason not to like you?
我...我才是受害者
Hey, I'm... I'm the victim here.
马库斯 我问你几个问题
Marcus, let me, uh, ask you something.
你的父亲信教 对吗
Your father, he's a churchgoing man, right?
是的
Yeah.
如果他听了磁带 你觉得他会怎么说
What do you think he would say if he listened to your tape?
你的妻子听了你的磁带后会怎么说
What would your wife say if she listened to yours?
我已经把一切都告诉我妻子了
Oh, I already told my wife everything.
我审视自己
And I've taken a long, hard look in the mirror.
你呢
Have you?
去查是谁干的就行了
Just find out who did this.
马库斯 我在自♥由♥高中的时间不多了 我也知道
Marcus, I am on borrowed time here at Liberty and I know it.
但只要我还在这里
But as long as I am here,
我就会确保
I'm gonna make sure that
那些需要我帮助的孩子们能得到帮助
the kids who actually need my help get it.
需要其他东西的孩子呢
And those that need something else?
也能得偿所愿
That they get that, too.
该死
Holy shit.
泰勒 我以为你说的是BB枪
Tylar, I thought you were talking about BB guns.
你要用这些干什么
What do you use these for?
用来打瓶子之类的东西
Just, you know, shooting cans and stuff.
但如果你不想试 也没关系
But if you don't want to try it, we don't have to.
我当然想试试了
Oh, hell yeah, I want to try it!
你得教我怎么做
You have to teach me how to do it.
当然了 让我来吧
Yeah, of course. Here, just let me.
这玩意可是有点后坐力的
This one's got a bit of a kick to it. Okay?
准备好
So just be ready for it.
用你的惯用手握住枪
Yeah, hold the gun with your dominant hand.
把手指包在外面
Keep your finger outside, okay?
等你准备好开枪
Until you're ready to shoot.
另一只手从下面包住枪
Use your other hand to cradle the gun underneath,
能稳住
it keeps it steady.
这玩意真重
This shit's heavy.
-这样吗 -没错
- Like that? - Yeah.
-这是保险 -对
- Safety? - Yeah.
选一个目标
Pick a target.
等你准备好 打开保险
And when you're ready, okay, turn the safety off...
把手放在扳机上
put your finger on the trigger...
像这样捏紧你的手
and squeeze your hands together like this.
他觉得自己能就这么走进来
He thinks he can just walk in here,
告诫我小心杰姬
giving me advice about Jackie,
庭审 也不想想他都让我遭受了什么
the trial, after everything he's put me through?
-我很遗憾 -不过他可能说的还是有道理
- I'm sorry. - But again, maybe he has a point.
觉得我是在做白日梦
Think I had this fantasy that
想把汉娜的故事告诉全世界
I was going to tell Hannah's story to the world.
让他们理解
Make them understand.
在法庭上看来是没有成功
Certainly aren't getting it in court.
是啊
No.
不过 杰西卡
Although, Jessica...
我觉得她尽力了 对吧
I think she did her best. Don't you?
嗯 嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
我想是的
I think she did.
她就是磁带上的女孩 是吗 托尼
She's the girl on the tape, isn't she, Tony?
她就是九号♥磁带上的女孩
She's the one on tape nine?
她害怕布莱斯·沃克吗
Is she afraid of Bryce Walker?
她害怕没人会相信她吗
Is she afraid no one will believe her?
她为什么不愿意站出来
Why won't she come forward?
我得问你 你为什么需要她站出来
Yeah, I have to ask you. Why do you need her to?
她只知道自己身上发生的事
She only knows what happened to her,
她不知道汉娜身上发生的事
she doesn't know what happened to Hannah.
因为汉娜没法说出自己身上发生了什么
'Cause Hannah isn't here to speak to what happened to her.
你说得没错 也许没法帮助
I mean, you're right, it may or may not
我们针对学校的诉讼
help our case against the school.
但是 托尼 这能对布莱斯立案
But Tony, it could help build a criminal case against Bryce.
警♥察♥手里已经有那些磁带
The cops, they already have the tapes.
如果被害人不站出来
They won't act on anything
说出自己的遭遇 他们没法行动
unless they have a living victim to tell her story.
这必须得在法庭上说出来吗
And it's gotta come out in court?
丹尼斯说我们需要一个证人
Dennis says we need a witness
能讲述出他们的行为模式
who can speak to a pattern of behavior.
这样也许能实施逮捕 托尼
It could lead to an arrest, Tony.
布莱斯应该为他对汉娜 对杰西卡
Bryce needs to pay for what he did to Hannah,
对天知道还有多少其他的女孩做的事付出代价
to Jessica, to who knows how many other girls.
我想公之于众
I want it to come out.
在法庭上 在警局 我不在乎在哪里
In court, in a sheriff's office, I don't care where.
只有杰西卡
And Jessica is the only one
能说出那晚到底发生了什么
who can speak to what happened that night.
还有贾斯汀
And Justin.
你知道他在哪里吗
Do you know where he is?
我可以去打听一下
I can ask around for him again.
我有个朋友也许能找到他
I mean, I have a friend who might be able to track him down.
-我很抱歉 好吗 -抱歉也没用
- I'm sorry, okay? - Sorry isn't gonna cut it.
你才复课不到一周
You haven't even been back less than a week
你都开始学会翘课了
and you're already skipping school.
比尔 每个十七岁的孩子
Okay, Bill, every 17-year-old kid
都会翘个一两节课
skips a couple of classes now and then.
如果他还想再做一个正常的十七岁孩子
Well, if he's ever gonna be a normal 17-year-old kid again,
就得加倍努力
he's gotta put in the work, that's all.
很抱歉我他妈不正常
I'm sorry I'm not fucking normal!
-注意用词 -我知道这让你很难过
- Language! - I know that's hard for you.
我不是这个意思 孩子
That's not what I'm talking about, kid!
亚历克斯
Alex!
亲爱的
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表