剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
We got Marcus. We're about to destroy Ryan...
我觉得我们该开始想大事了
I figure we start thinking bigger.
就是这样吗
So, that's it?
你一直都只是想拿到他的钱吗
That was it all along? You just wanted his money?
我要离开这里 妈妈 你也该走
I'm getting out of here, Mom. You should, too.
亲爱的
Honey...
你想跑多远都行
you can run as far as you want,
但你是躲不开真实的自己的
you will never get away from who you are.
没关系
That's fine.
只要我能摆脱过去的自己就行
Just as long as I can get away from who I was.
他会杀了我的
He'll kill me.
等他发现
When he finds out.
除非他找不到你
Not if he can't find you.
好了 去三个地方找补给
Okay, so, three stops in town for supplies:
加油站 沃普莱克斯 拉斐宠物店
gas station, Walplex, Ralphie's Pet Store.
宠物店
Pet store?
相信我吧
Dude, trust me.
等天黑 走服务通道
We're going to wait for dark, take the service road,
把东西带进来 然后就开搞
then we're gonna rush the stuff in, and boom.
-太棒了 -淡定
- Nice. - Shit. Chill.
克雷
Hey, Clay.
你来对地方了吗
You in the right place?
看来是的
Apparently.
为什么 你为什么要来
Why? I mean, what are you here for?
旷课 记仇
Truancy, grudges,
高中行政人员的虚伪
the hypocrisy of high school administrators.
哥们 我们没正式介绍过
Dude, we've never officially met,
但你高一有一次曾帮我修好自行车
but you helped me fix my bike once freshman year.
我是赛勒斯
Cyrus.
-克雷 -我认识你
- Clay. - Dude, I know.
布莱斯·沃克那事 简直太屌♥了
That Bryce Walker thing? That was fucking hard-core, man.
你真屌♥
I mean, you have balls.
我们听到
I mean, we heard you
你被他踢得半死
literally getting the shit kicked out of you.
你都咳血了
You're coughing up blood.
你还能继续跟他对话 真厉害
And you still keep fucking talking to him? I mean, damn.
多谢了吧
Uh... thanks?
不 谢谢你
No. Thank you.
你们究竟都做什么
So, what do you guys actually do in here?
我们计划彻底暴♥力♥推♥翻♥文明
We plot the complete and violent overthrow of civilization.
太棒了
Super.
算我一个
Count me in.
汉娜是不是没有用语言
Isn't it true that Hannah failed to use words
向你表明
or phrases that indicated to you,
她确实遭受了性侵
with certainty, that a sexual assault had taken place?
-是的 -而且她是不是
- Yes. - And is it not true
不肯说出这位据称袭击者的名字
that she refused to name this alleged attacker?
是的
Yes.
而且 波特老师 针对她提出的担忧
And isn't it true, Mr. Porter, that you listened, inquired,
你听了 问了
and offered her suggestions
也提出了建议 是吧
to address the concerns she did share?
是的
Yes.
那么 根据自♥由♥高中手册
Then according to the Liberty High handbook,
汉娜没有给你足够信息
Hannah didn't give you the information needed
让你采取强制规章 是吧
to go about the mandatory protocols, correct?
是的
Correct.
因此 你做了一切你被要求做的事
Therefore, you did everything that was required of you,
事实就是 你也不可能做更多了
and the truth is there was nothing more you could have done.
不是吗
Would you agree?
不是
No.
-我重说一遍 -我说不是
- Let me rephrase that question... - I said, no.
我本可做更多的
I could have done more.
我本可阻止她走出办公室
I could have stopped her from walking out that door.
没有别的问题了 法官大人
Nothing further, Your Honor.
她不是离开了
She didn't just leave.
是我放她走了
I let her go.
没有别的问题了 波特老师 谢谢
Nothing further, Mr. Porter. Thank you.
我想再次询问
I'd like a redirect.
汉娜 等等
Hey, Hannah, wait.
汉娜 站住 求你
Hannah, I said stop! Please.
我不能让你走出去
Look, I can't let you walk out that door.
为什么 还有什么可说的
Why? What else is there to say?
听着 你遭遇的事 不能怪你
Listen, what happened to you was not your fault.
你不知道我遭遇了什么
You don't know what happened to me.
汉娜 如果我女儿年纪再大些
Hannah, if my daughter were older,
我也会跟她说一样的话
I would tell her the same thing.
男人 是可以自控的
That men, they can control themselves.
每个人都能
Everybody can.
每个人都搞得好像同意
Everybody acts like consent
是件很复杂的事 但不是的
is this complicated thing, but it's not.
好吗 每个人都清楚对方到底同没同意
All right? Everybody knows whether they have it or not,
那个男孩理应知道
and it was that boy's job to know.
波特老师
Mr. Porter...
听着 听我说
Listen. Listen to me.
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
我们得帮你寻求帮助
We need to get you some help.
如果已经太迟了呢
What if it's too late?
如果我已经伤得不能挽回了呢
What if I'm too messed up to fix it?
不 永远不会太迟
No. It's never too late.
永远不会太迟
It's never too late.
求你 坐下吧
Just, please, sit down.
你还有大好的人生
You have so much life to live.
你还有那么多
You have so much.
你会...撑过去的
And you're gonna get... You're gonna get through this.
我会帮助你的
I'm gonna help you.
这世上还有很多人想帮你
There are many people out there that wanna help you.
汉娜
Hannah...
不会有事的
it's gonna be okay.
但已经太迟了
But it is too late.
我死了
I'm dead.
是啊
Yeah.
但此刻 在别处的某个其他女孩
But some girl, somewhere, right now...
她正在经历你现在的感受
she's going through, you know, what you're feeling,
我不希望她死
and I don't want her to die.
听到了吗
You hear me?
我只是想做正确的事
I was just trying to do the... the right thing.
我遵守了规章
I was following protocol.
规章或许该改改
The protocol probably needs to change.
但更重要的
But more importantly...
凯文·波特必须改变
Kevin Porter needs to change.
贝克太太 我没想辜负你女儿的
Mrs. Baker, I didn't mean to let your daughter down.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你做了正确的事
You did the right thing.
学校恐怕不会这么想的
I doubt that the school will agree.
但你心安了吗 你内心获得安宁了吗
But are you right with you? Are you at peace in your own heart?
天呐 宝贝 我觉得我永远不会安宁了
Good Lord, babe, I don't think that I ever will be.
你是个好人 凯文·波特
You're a good man, Kevin Porter.
你觉得他们会怎么对我
What do you think they're gonna do to me?
做不了其他他们没已经做的
Nothing they haven't done already.
没什么会比你此刻的感受伤你更深
Nothing that's gonna hurt you more than what you feel right now.
我们回家吧
Come on, let's go home.
好
Yeah.
你
Are you...
你在听什么呢
Um, I mean, what are you listening to?
就是英语播客
A podcast for English.
-好 -但是
- Cool. - But...
嗯 我听过带子了
um, yeah, I've... I've heard the tapes.
你知道波特老师的事吧
You know about Mr. Porter, right?
-今天庭审的事 -嗯
- About what happened in court today? - Yeah.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表