剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
What else are you doing?
-是啊 我们还做什么 克雷 -我们...
- Yeah, what else do we do, Clay? - We, um...
我们基本上都是出去溜达
We hang out. Mostly.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我不知道 是做♥爱♥的俚语吗
I never know. Is that slang for sex?
-妈妈 -那是"约炮" 宝贝
- Mom! - That's "Hook up," honey.
约炮 好吧
Hook up, yes.
如果你们两个在约炮
Well, if you two are, um, hooking up...
我还是希望你们自己注意安全措施
I just hope you're being careful.
我们没有约炮 我们就是纯约会
We, uh... aren't. Hooking up,I mean.
我们...有分寸的
We're, uh... so... all good.
-是的 -好
- Yep. - Okay.
我们先撤了
Um... should we-- can we be excused?
宝贝 你怎么了 我们晚餐才吃了一半
Honey, what's gotten into you? We're in the middle of dinner.
-没什么 我只是饱了 -我也是
- Nothing, I'm just full. - Yeah.
这意大利面还挺容易饱的 不过味道很好
This pasta is filling. Yeah, it was so good, though.
-很好吃 -谢谢你们的款待
- So good. - So thank you, guys. Appreciate it.
-谢谢 -谢谢你们准备的晚餐
- Yeah. Thank you. - Thanks for dinner, guys.
-再见 -你们是最棒的 谢谢
- Bye. - You guys are the best. Thanks.
天哪 你怎么...
Jesus, what is your--?
该死
Holy shit.
别忘了呼吸
Don't forget to breathe.
-我在呼吸 -你没怎么呼吸
- I am breathing. - You're not, so much.
今天打得很用力啊
That's some hard hits today.
有什么心事吗
You got something on your mind?
不 没有 我只是需要你...
Nah, I don't. I just need you...
帮我签下这个表 我要拿给我的缓刑监督官
to sign this form for my probation officer.
现在就给你签
Right on.
就剩六节了 不赖啊
Six more sessions left. Not bad.
你觉得在这的时间能让你妥善宣泄愤怒吗
Think your anger's been adequately managed in our time together?
我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
你全部完成之前我们比一场吧
We gotta get in the ring before you're done.
你和我
You and me.
不必了吧 还是谢谢你
Uh... I don't think so. But thank you.
她洗了一条裙子 让我倒♥退♥了五个月
She washes one dress and it sets me back five months.
我发誓 我当时都准备好把她赶走了
I swear, I was ready to kick her out right then and there.
但我想她或许是个朋友
But I think she might be a friend,
而我现在没什么朋友
and I don't have many of those right now.
-现在陪我的你除外 -没事 我明白的
- Present company excluded. - No, I get it.
你是指不是高中生的朋友吗
Friends who aren't in high school.
你知道吗 安迪
You know, Andy...
安迪曾经和我说
Andy used to tell me,
当我无数次听带子
when I'd listen to the tapes for the umpteenth time,
然后打电♥话♥问你问题时
and I would call you with new questions,
他就觉得我和你混在一起
he would say how inappropriate it was
实在是太不应该了
that I was spending time with you.
是吗 你没说我不是异性恋队伍的吗
Really? You didn't tell him that I don't play for your team?
你那个男朋友后来怎么了
What happened to that boyfriend of yours?
那个帅哥 我好几周没见过他了
The handsome guy? I haven't seen him around in weeks.
-布拉德 -布拉德
- Brad. - Brad.
是的 我们分手了
Yeah, we broke up.
那太糟糕了
That's too bad.
-他很帅 -是啊
- He was pretty. - Yeah.
他话不多 但真是很帅啊
He didn't talk much, but he was very pretty.
怎么回事
What happened?
他不想再和一个孩子约会了
He didn't want to date a kid anymore.
想要更大的
Wanted bigger things.
他受够高中乱七八糟的事情了
He was tired of the high school bullshit.
而我正在给你带来更多的高中乱七八糟的事
Here I am, bringing you more high school bullshit, huh?
不 没有 我永远都会在你身边
No, never. I'm here for you, always.
天哪 我坐在法庭里 托尼
God, I sit in that courtroom, Tony,
我却觉得我从来不了解我的女儿
and I feel like I never knew my daughter.
她保守了这么多秘密
She kept all these... secrets.
为什么她会有这么多秘密
Why did she have so many secrets?
我想...
I think, uh...
我觉得 有时候
I think, sometimes, we aren't
我们保密不是为了不让别人知道
keeping secrets to hide from other people.
有时候 我们保密是为了保护他们
I think, sometimes, we're keeping them to protect those people.
-怎么回事 -没事
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
-好了 停吧 -等等 我...
- Okay, just stop. - Wait, I...
停吧
Stop. Just...
我让你难以启齿吗
Are you ashamed of me?
什么 斯凯 不 我..
What? Skye, no. I...
那这是怎么回事 克雷
Then what the fuck is going on here, Clay?
为什么你♥爸♥妈都不知道我
I mean, why didn't your parents know about me?
因为他们是我爸妈 他们会干涉
Because they're my parents. They meddle.
老实说 这跟你没有关系
Honestly, it has nothing to do with you.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
那和我的样子没关
It doesn't have to do with the way I look?
或者和我的纹身 穿洞
Or that I have, like, tattoos and piercings
浑身上下的割伤无关
and, like, cuts all over?
天啊 斯凯 无关 我不在乎那些
Jesus, Skye, no. I don't care about that stuff.
你知道的
You know that.
-你不在乎 当然 -等等
- You don't care. Of course. - Wait...
斯凯 等等 我们...
Skye, hang on. Let's just--
我不是那个意思 好吗
That's not what I meant, okay?
我的意思是 我喜欢你的样子 我喜欢你
What I mean is, I like the way you look. I like you.
真的吗 因为你的身体好像不是这么认为的
Really? Because your body is kinda saying the opposite.
也许我的脑子还没有从
Maybe my head's still scrambled
你想要在我父母面前给我手♥淫♥中缓过来
from you trying to jerk me off in front of my parents.
那对不起啊
Well, I'm sorry!
我为我的一时兴起道歉
I'm sorry for trying to be fucking spontaneous!
你大可以跟我商量
You could've talked to me,
不用就这么出现在我家
you didn't have to just show up at my house.
很奇怪
It was weird!
我告诉你什么奇怪
I'll tell you what's weird:
你还他妈爱着那个死了的女孩
you still being in love with a fucking dead girl.
别...
Don't...
-别那么说 拜托 那不是真的 -是吗
- Don't say that, please. That's not true. - Really?
你昨晚在我们那里崩溃了
You freaked out at our spot last night
就在她的案子要庭审的那天
the day that her case is going to trial.
然后你今天在午饭的时候崩溃了
Then you freaked out at lunch today
因为我提起你去法♥院♥的事
because I brought up you going to court.
就像是无论我们去哪 她都在
It's like, wherever we go, she's there!
不 不是...
No. That's not...
不是那样的
that's insane.
是吗
Is it?
所有的一切都关于汉娜 克雷 以后也会是这样
It's all about Hannah, Clay, and it always will be.
我怎么竞争得过
How am I supposed to compete with that?
她那么完美 她还死了
She's perfect. And she's dead.
真的 斯凯 我们能坐下谈吗
Really, Skye. Can we sit and talk?
我他妈不想坐下
I don't wanna fucking sit down!
告诉我我说错了 告诉我你爱我
Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me you love me.
告诉我你已经忘了她了
Tell me you're over her, then.
我... 我爱你 我...
I... I love you. I...
还有呢
And?
你忘了我了 克雷 没事的 说吧
And you're over me. Clay, it's okay, just say it.
-克雷 -我不能
- Clay? - I can't!
抱歉 但我不能那么说
I'm sorry, but I can't say that.
你一直在骗我
You have been lying to me,
你个大骗子
you fucking liar!
斯凯 斯凯 该死
Skye! Skye! Shit.
斯凯
Skye!
斯凯
Skye.
斯凯
Skye.
操
Fuck.
你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do?
去追她
I'm gonna go after her.
你确定那是个好主意
You sure that's a good idea?
不 我觉得那是个糟糕透顶的主意
No. I think it's a terrible idea.
但更糟的是待在这
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表