剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
And so, at some point, I tried to hold her hand.
但我想她是误解了
But I guess she took it the wrong way.
-你为什么这么说 -她冲我大吼
- And why do you say that? - She yelled at me.
别碰我 放手
Don't touch me! Get off!
-把我推出了卡座 -搞什么
- Pushed me out of the booth. - Hey, what the fuck!
-因为你碰了她的手吗 -是的
- Because you touched her hand? - Yes.
如果一名年轻女性吼了你
I mean, if a young woman yells at you
并把你推开
and physically pushes you off of her,
你不觉得她是因为觉得遭到威胁或感觉不安全吗
don't you think she might have felt threatened or unsafe?
反对 这是猜测
Objection. Speculation.
撤回 我重新组织语言
Withdrawn. I'll rephrase.
马库斯 你后来有没有
Marcus, did you at any time
问过汉娜她为什么要把你推出卡座吗
ask Hannah why she pushed you out of the booth?
没有
No.
我很奇怪 我后来就走了
I was confused. I left right after that.
后来几天
And in the days that followed,
你有没有和别人说过你和汉娜的约会
did you talk to anyone about your date with Hannah?
我遭到拒绝之后很受伤
I was hurt after I got rejected...
拜托 哥们
Come on, dude.
于是我和几个朋友说了
...so I vented to some of my friends about it.
-你就是硬不起来 马库斯 -闭嘴 哥们
- You couldn't keep it up, Marcus, huh? - Oh, shut up, dude.
我什么都不该说的
I never should have said anything.
不 伙计 听着
Nah, nah, man, look.
她希望大家都知道她是"愿意干"
She wants everybody to think she's DTF, man,
但是她就是喜欢大家对她的关注 哥们
but she just likes the attention, dude.
汉娜·贝克就喜欢欲擒故纵
Hannah Baker is a cocktease,man.
而且她还是个疯婆子
Plus she's, like, batshit crazy, too.
我应该知道人们会曲解我的话
I should have known people would twist my words.
我感觉很难受
I feel terrible.
还记得那名单刚出来的时候
Remember when she bum-rushed the boys' locker room
她闯进男更衣室吗 抱歉
when that list came out? Oh.sorry.
没错 伙计 太疯狂了
Yeah, man. Now that was crazy.
-汉娜·贝克 汉娜·蓝球 -汉娜·大屁♥股♥
- Hannah Baker, Hannah "Blue Balls." - Hannah "Big Butt."
因为流言就是这样
Because that's the thing about gossip.
一旦传开 就很难消散
Once it starts, it's hard to get away from it.
-杰西 杰西 -你好
- Jess! Jess, hey. - Hi.
昨天真不错
Good job yesterday.
-不错 -没错 在法庭上
- Good job? - Yeah, in court.
我听说他们问得很狠
I heard they've been really tough on people,
但是你坚持立场 说出了真♥相♥
but you stood your ground and told the truth.
真是太勇敢了
That's fucking brave, you know?
嗯 谢谢
Right. Yeah, thanks.
听着 这周末在布莱斯家有活动
Hey, listen, um, there's this thing this weekend at Bryce's,
我有三个帅哥想介绍给你
and I have, like, three different guys I want you to meet.
该给你找个堂堂正正 清清白白的男朋友了
It's time to get you an upstanding, legit boyfriend, right?
训练时候见
I'll see you at practice.
谢谢
Thanks.
伙计们 你们在干什么
Hey, guys. What are you doing right now?
-想跟我一起翘课吗 -当然了 没事吧
- Do you wanna ditch with me? - Definitely. Is everything okay?
当然了 我只是想离开这里
Yeah, totally. I just need to get out of here.
-我可不能翘这堂课 -扎克 我们需要你
- Guys, I cannot skip this class. - Zach, we need you!
-你们是需要我的车 -我们都需要
- You need my car. - Both!
如果你不能来 那我们...能不能
Look, if we can't have you, can we... maybe...
好吧 但必须是杰西开车
Okay, but only if Jess drives.
那是自动挡 我的右脚能用的
It's an automatic. My right foot works.
-杰西开车 -谢了 扎克
- Jess drives. - Thank you, Zachy.
这辆车真是太棒了
This car is so insane.
我们不是应该直接偷了这辆车 然后环游全国吗
Shouldn't we steal it and do a road trip across the country?
没错 亡命逃亡 就像《末路狂花》
Yes, running from the law, like Thelma and Louise.
没错 如果塞尔玛有条跛腿并是个男人
Yeah, if Thelma had a bum leg and boy parts.
你这么说听上去真是太性感了
It sounds so sexy when you say it like that.
-我本来就很性感 -没错
- I mean, I am pretty sexy. - You totally are.
我喜欢工作日看电影
I love the movies on a weekday.
不用排队 不用等位 没有人
No lines. No waiting. No people.
你心情好得疯狂啊
Wow, you're in a crazy good mood.
-可能我只是疯了 -那也行
- It's possible I'm just crazy. - Well, I'm good either way.
你好
Hello!
我好久没看过电影了
I haven't been to a movie in so long.
我要把爆米花都包了
I'm having all the popcorn.
所以呢 你现在想和她上♥床♥吗
So are you trying to have sex with her or something?
什么 不 这和你有什么关系
What? No. Why is that any of your business, anyway?
-你没事吧 -没事 只是累了
- You okay? - Yeah. I'm just tired.
不 不只是累了
No, not just tired.
我们来这里的那晚
That night that we came here,
汉娜质问我
and Hannah confronted me?
我当时说她喜欢我
I said that she was obsessed with me,
我们不应该和她做朋友了
and we should stop being friends with her.
是 但那不是你的错
Yeah, but that's not your fault.
是 但我他妈撒谎了 杰西
Yeah, but I fucking lied, Jess.
她只是很受伤 然后她指责我
She was just hurt, and then she called me out on it,
我觉得尴尬
and I got embarrassed,
我就说我们不应该和她做朋友了
and I said we should stop hanging out with her.
我真是个混♥蛋♥
I'm... such an asshole.
我们都是混♥蛋♥
We're both assholes.
我去法♥院♥想要帮助贝克一家
I got up there in court and tried to help the Bakers,
但结果我把事情弄得更糟了
but I just ended up making everything worse.
我只是不停想起这些
I just kept remembering all of this stuff.
我不知道 我只是希望
I don't know, I just wish
我能忘了这一切 重新开始
I could wipe the slate clean and start over.
不 你不能
No, you don't.
真♥他♥妈♥糟糕透了
It fucking sucks.
-抱歉 我不是想... -没事的 我懂
- I'm sorry, I didn't mean-- - No, I know.
你能扶我起来吗
Will you help me up?
学校有对这个一美元情人节
And did the school provide any oversight or follow-up
提供任何监督或跟进工作吗
for this Dollar Valentine's Day program?
没 没有
No. Nothing like that.
真不可思议 那换句话说
Incredible, so in other words,
汉娜的遭遇源于一个错误的
Hannah suffered thanks to a misguided,
甚至是非常危险的项目
if not outright dangerous program,
而其主办的行政部完全疏于管理 不闻不问
sponsored by a grossly negligent administration?
-反对 -撤回
- Objection. - Withdrawn.
没别的问题了
No more questions.
怎么回事 托尼 你都没跟我说谢丽的事
Hey, what the hell, Tony? You didn't ask me about Sheri.
是的 因为我知道你会拒绝
Yeah, 'cause I knew you would say no.
但她还是帮到了忙 不是吗
But she came through, didn't she?
我们不能就那样把这事随便告诉别人
We can't just go telling everyone about this.
太危险了
It's fucking dangerous.
我知道很危险
Oh, I'm aware it's dangerous.
所以我不能再参与这件事了 克雷
That's why I can't be a part of it anymore, Clay.
你是因此不能再参与这件事了
That's why you can't be part of it?
还是有什么别的隐情
Or is it more than that?
你为什么这么担心你的缓刑
Why are you so worried about your probation?
你说那没什么的
You said it was no big deal.
是 那是在我以为这件案子要和解的时候
Yeah, that was when I thought this case would settle.
在我得出庭作证或是帮一个...
Before I had to testify or help clean a...
帮一个瘾君子戒毒 让他出庭作证之前
help clean a fucking junkie up so that he could.
杰西卡甚至都不想让他出庭作证
Jessica doesn't even want him to.
她只想这整件事能结束
She just wants the whole thing to go away.
如果那是杰西卡想要的 我们也管不了
If that's what Jessica wants, it's out of our hands.
谢丽
Sheri.
求你 求你 我给你钱
Please, please just-- I'll give you some cash,
求你给我买♥♥半克 半克就行
just please go get me like half a gram, that's all I need.
然后我就上庭作证
And then I'll go to court and I can testify,
你再也不用看见我
and you'll never have to see me again.
你为什么觉得我知道去哪买♥♥毒品
And why do you think I'd know where to buy drugs?
很明显你知道怎么给人戒毒
Well, apparently you know how to detox someone from drugs.
我有个室友
I had a roommate.
连续两个室友经历过这个过程
Two roommates in a row who went through this.
我好冷
I'm so fucking cold.
那就别把毯子甩掉 按我说的做
Then stop throwing this off and do what I say.
给 喝了
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表