剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
-是吗 -没错
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好吧 你找到了的话记得告诉我
All right, well, let me know when you find yours.
也许她还有喜欢干瘦残废的朋友
Maybe she's got a friend who's into scrawny and broken.
不是永远伤残
Well, not broken forever.
好了 继续
Let's go. Come on.
抱歉 谢丽
I'm sorry, Sheri.
他和他爸看电影去了
He went to the movies with his dad.
-他一定是忘了通知你了 -是啊 肯定吧
- He must have forgotten to text you. - Yeah, he must have.
很高兴你俩又是朋友了
I'm happy that you two are friends again.
我知道你们经历了很多
I know you've been through a great deal.
是的
Yeah, we have.
我觉得克雷还在尽力原谅我
I think Clay's still working on trying to forgive me.
-如果他邀请你来学习... -是啊
- Well, if he asked you to come study... - Yeah.
其实你为什么不待在这呢 等他
Actually, why don't you stay? Wait for him.
当然可以
Sure.
我能问个关于我现在工作的案子的问题吗
Can I ask you a question for a case that I'm working on?
一个男孩和一个女孩 一直互通信息很久了
Let's say a boy and a girl, uh, have been texting a lot,
然后突然间他们就不再联♥系♥了 那意味着什么
and then all of a sudden, it stops, what would that mean?
他们可能在约会 是吗 然后他们分手了
Well, they were probably dating, right? Then they broke up.
如果他们从没约会过呢
What if they never dated?
那可能只是约炮
Oh. That's probably just a hookup.
汉娜迫切需要人际联♥系♥
Hannah was desperate for human connection,
我背叛了她
and I betrayed her.
我想我带给她的孤独甚至比以前的还多
I guess I left her even more lonely than she was before.
我想我知道她的感受
And I guess I know how she feels.
今天庭审怎么样
How'd it go today?
实际上不怎么样
Um. Not great, actually.
你没事的 我什么都没说 如果你担心的话
You're fine. I didn't say anything, if you're worried.
我没有 我只是想知道你过得怎么样
I wasn't. I... just wanted to know how you were doing.
你一个人来的吗
Are you here alone?
-想和我们一起吗 -"我们"
- You wanna join us? - "Us"?
凯勒 瑞恩 瑞恩 凯勒
Caleb, Ryan. Ryan, Caleb.
-很高兴见到你 -很棒的...
- Nice to meet you. - Nice...
握手
handshake, wow.
你确定不想和我们一起
Sure you don't wanna join us?
实际上 不了 我刚要走了 我被放鸽子了
Yeah, actually, no, I was just leaving. I got stood up.
显然我的约会对象是今天刚注册的新用户
Apparently, my date joined the app today.
他是个菜鸟 所以...
He's a noob, so you know. Just...
忘了他吧 留下
Forget him. Stay.
而且我想知道些这位完美先生的黑料
Plus I want some dirt on Mr. Perfect here.
他知道我们的过去 我们...什么都没有
Oh, he knows about our past, that's-- Barely any of it.
你不是不喜欢高中的破事吗
You're not interested in high school bullshit.
如果是关于你的我就感兴趣
If it's about you, I am.
好了 瑞安 真的 留下吧
Come on, Ryan. Seriously. Stay.
汉娜需要的是一个朋友 我不是
What Hannah needed was a friend, and I wasn't that.
有很长一段时间 一切都不一样了
For the longest time, nothing was the same.
我睡了多久 吃了什么 穿了什么
How long I slept, what I ate, what I wore.
我的衣服都不再适合我了
I mean, my clothes didn't feel like me anymore.
亮色让我感觉自己像是个骗子
Bright colors made me feel like a fraud
黑色衣服又似乎不够黑...
and my black clothes didn't seem dark enough, and...
就没有合适的东西
Just nothing seemed to fit.
感觉一切都是谎言
Just literally everything felt like a lie.
做什么都没用 什么酒什么药都没用
And nothing I did seemed to help. No drink, no drug.
我没有尝试过所有药
Well, I didn't actually try every drug,
但是我告诉你们
but let me tell you,
大♥麻♥只会让我哭
weed just had me crying and all in my feelings.
但唯一有所帮助的就是你们
You know, but the one thing that did seem to help was all of you.
今天我很感激...
And I'm thankful today that just...
来这里 和你们交流
coming here and talking to you
让我能做回自己
has been the thing that's brought me back to who I am.
一个很吵的 爱出风头的讨厌鬼
You know, a loud, pushy, pain in the ass.
但是你们知道你们爱我 我也爱你们
But you know you love me, and I love you.
谢谢
Thank you.
过了这么久才来
Took you long enough.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
关于我的
About me.
我不知道
Um, I didn't.
我只是觉得万一那些谣言是胡说
I just figured in case those rumors were bullshit,
很显然就是瞎说的 那我可就是你的熟人
which they obviously were, that I'd be a friendly face.
熟人 稍微有点跟踪倾向
Friendly and slightly stalkerish?
我不跟踪 我埋伏
I don't stalk. I lurk.
-好吧 -成功了 是吧
- Oh, okay. - And it worked, didn't it?
是的
Yeah.
泰
Ty?
宝贝
Honey?
泰
Ty.
泰
Ty.
关小点
Turn it down.
-什么 -把音乐关小声点
- What? - Turn the music down.
抱歉 怎么了
Hey, sorry, what?
就是...
That's, um...
一些音乐
some music.
是朋克
It's punk.
听起来很愤怒
They sound angry.
是很愤怒
They are.
好吧...
Okay. Uh...
他们因什么如此愤怒
What are they so angry about?
一切
Everything.
-我明白了 -嗯
- I see. - Yeah.
巴伯尔先生今天打电♥话♥来了 那个邻居
Mr. Barbour called today. From up the street.
他说他看到你和你的朋友 赛勒斯
He said he saw you and your friend, Cyrus,
在他的地盘开枪
shooting guns on his property.
什么 开枪
What? Shooting guns?
不是我 我不知道 我...
That wasn't me. I don't know, I--
-那老家伙疯了吧 -不
- That old guy's crazy, I guess. - No.
他说是你 所以他打给了我而不是警♥察♥
He said it was you. That's why he called me and not the police.
等等 他是说...他是说赛勒斯的气♥枪♥吗
Oh, wait, does he mean... does he mean Cyrus' BB gun?
-他说的是气♥枪♥吗 -气♥枪♥
- Is that what he's talking about? - A BB gun?
赛勒斯的一个旧玩意 像玩具一样
It's like this old thing Cyrus has. It's like a toy.
那不是真枪
You know, it's not real.
-也许他看到的是那个吧 -好吧
- Maybe that's what he saw. - Oh. Okay.
不过 你是知道我对所有枪的看法的
Still, you know how I feel about guns of any kind.
我知道 我知道 我甚至还告诉了赛勒斯
Yeah. No, I do, I do. And I even... I told Cyrus that.
所以我们格外小心 去了巴伯尔先生那里
Which is why we went to Mr. Barbour's field to be extra careful.
是赛勒斯给你的那音乐吗
And did Cyrus give you that music?
还有那件上衣
And that shirt?
我们自己做的
We made the shirts ourselves, you know.
这衣服太露骨了
They're quite bold.
我希望你挑选适当的场合穿
I hope you save them for the appropriate audience,
而不是上学穿
and not school.
好
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
-别熬太晚 -不会的
- Don't stay up too late. - I won't.
-晚安 爱你 -晚安
- Good night. Love you. - Good night.
你好啊
Hey, there.
你的摄像头有点问题
I think there's something wrong with your camera.
是的 摄像头坏了 所以...
Oh, yeah, it's broken, so...
你叫什么啊 小可爱
What's your name, cutie?
我叫扎克
My name is Zach.
你好 扎克
Well, hi, Zach.
如果我看不到你 我怎么知道你有多大多硬
If I can't see you, how will I know how big and hard you are?
我可以自己描述
Well, I could describe myself.
我一米九
Yeah, I'm 6'3".
我很壮因为我经常锻炼
I'm jacked 'cause I work out a lot.
听起来像是个帅小伙
Sounds like a hot bod.
你喜欢这个吗
You like this?
是的 我喜欢
Yeah, I do like that.
那很好
Yeah, that's good.
天啊
Oh, God.
操 该死
Fuck! God damn it.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表