剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
I'm fine.
我相信布莱斯
I believe Bryce.
我知道 他有善良的心
I know he's... he's got a good heart.
你真的没事吗
Are you sure that you're okay?
跟他什么的 都没事吗
With him and everything?
嗯
Yeah.
我们没事
Yeah, no, we're good.
你可以告诉布莱斯我相信他
You can tell Bryce I believe him.
好
Cool.
-天呐 -你去哪
- Oh, my God. - Where you going?
姐们 你的朋友都好棒
Dude, your friends are really cool.
我很喜欢他们不知道我的事
I love that they know nothing about me.
是吧
Right?
加勒特会来吗
So, is Garrett coming?
不 他有事
Uh, no, he had a thing.
你觉得达蒙怎么样
So, what do you think of Damon?
他一下午都在偷看你
He's been checking you out all afternoon.
那男孩可厉害了
And the boy can move.
他是华盛顿高中最好的跳栏选手
He's the best hurdler at Washington.
华盛顿 那是我们的对手学校
Washington? That's, like, our rival.
是啊 但他很帅 是吧
Yeah. And he's cute, right?
嗯
Yeah.
我不知道
I don't know. I mean...
我觉得我都不知道怎么调情了
I don't think I know how to flirt anymore.
只有一个办法能一探究竟
There's only one way to find out.
你懂吗
You feel me?
好吧 我得承认
All right. I gotta admit something.
每次你微笑
Every time you've smiled,
我都会忘乎所以 因为我会完全被你吸引
I forgot where I was 'cause I get so caught up in it.
那真是
Wow, that's...
好久以来别人对我说的最好的话了
the nicest thing anyone's said to me in a really long time.
是吗
Yeah?
该死 抱歉 我得走了
Shit. I'm sorry, I have to go.
回头见 妮娜
I'll see you later, Nina.
能给我留个电♥话♥吗
Can I get your number, or...?
-你在跟那男孩做什么 -爸爸 放松
- The hell you doing with that boy? - Dad, relax, please.
我怎么放松得下来
How can I?
解释给我听 杰西卡
Help me understand, Jessica.
解释一下 经历了那么多
Help me to understand how, after everything,
你怎么还能那样招摇过市
you put yourself out there like that?
我不知道 爸爸
I don't know, Dad.
我就是担心你
I'm just worried about you.
担心你的这些新朋友 这个妮娜
About these new friends of yours, this Nina girl.
他们对现在的你是好影响吗
Are they the best influence for you?
怎么了 因为他们是黑人吗
What? Why? Because they're black?
你这是认真的吗
Is that a serious question?
你最近看过我吗
Have you looked at me lately?
不是吧
Really?
天呐
Oh, my God.
我不知道 爸爸
I don't know, Dad.
就好像那个人不是我
It was like it wasn't me up there.
我以为我准备好了 但是
I thought I was ready, but...
显然我还没有
clearly I'm not.
我就是 不想把这事搞得很严重
I just... I don't wanna make a big deal out of it.
我只是在努力摸索前路
I'm just trying to figure everything out, okay?
好
Okay. Okay.
我们能不告诉妈妈吗
And can we please not tell Mom?
那是当然
You better believe.
哥们 你是怎么了
Dude, what happened to you?
别担心了
Don't worry about it.
我去 你怎么老挨揍
Fuck, man. You have a way of getting the shit kicked out of you.
多谢你注意
Thank you for noticing.
这事关力量
It's about power, man.
什么意思
What do you mean?
有力量的人 和没有力量的人
The people who have it and the people who don't.
你明白吧
You feel that, right?
我和泰勒 我们没有力量
Me and Tyler, we don't have the power.
我们会被欺负
We get shit on, pushed around.
现在你也是我们的一员了
Now you're one of us, too.
-是吗 -你就是
- You think? - You are.
哥们
Dude.
但我和泰勒 我们今晚要夺回
But we're gonna take some of that power back tonight,
几分力量
me and Tyler.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
别告诉他
Don't tell him.
-告诉我什么 -我们不能信任他
- Tell me what? - We can't trust him.
-我们恨同一拨人 泰勒 -那没有意义
- We hate the same people, Tyler. - That doesn't mean anything.
是有意义的
It does, though.
意义在于 他跟我们一样有理由搞事情
He's got plenty of reasons to fuck shit up, just like us.
而且我们也需要帮助
It's not like we couldn't use the help.
你们都说什么呢
What are you talking about?
看上去真的很痛啊 哥们
That does look like it hurts, man.
是啊
Yeah.
你想还击吗
You wanna hit back?
贝克太太
Hi, Mrs. Baker.
亚力克斯
Alex, hi.
我想问
I was, um... I was just wondering,
你还在招人吗
is the job still open?
当然
Yes. Of course.
好 那我可以马上开始
Okay, well, um, I can start right now.
我...
I've just, um...
我最近做了一些肢体活动
I've just had to do some things lately, physically,
这让我意识到
that made me realize that
我能做到的比我以为的多
I can... I can just do more than I thought.
那你受雇了
Well, you're hired.
我要打给你父母吗
So, should I call your parents, or...?
不 他们不会介意的 他们希望我向前看
No, they'll be fine. They wanna see me moving forward.
好啊
I see.
向前看是很重要
Well, it's... It's important to move forward.
大家都这么说
That's what people tell me.
我觉得我花了太多时间回头看
I think I've been spending too much time looking back.
有时候 你得回去才能向前
Well, sometimes you have to go back in order to move on.
我
I...
天呐
Oh, my God.
我失陪一下
Excuse me just a minute.
-那个罚球真扯 -毫无犯规
- Oh, man. Yo, that penalty was bullshit. - That was a clean hit.
-你很清楚的 -就是扯淡
- You know that was a clean hit. - That was so bullshit.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
该死的
God damn it.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Goddamn motherfucker.
-混♥蛋♥ -冷静 托尼
- Motherfucker! - Calm down, Tony.
-冷静 托尼 -别叫我冷静
- Calm down, Tony. - Don't tell me to calm down.
-这可是我的车 -这正是我们在努力改进的
- This is my fucking car! - This is what we're working on.
-愤怒管理 -去那个的
- Anger management... - Fuck that shit.
好吧 我们报♥警♥
No, okay, okay, we'll call the police.
-他们可能还没走远 -不能报♥警♥
- They might still be in the neighborhood. - No, no cops.
得了 托尼 我报♥警♥了
Come on, Tony, I'm calling...
我怎么说的
What the fuck did I just say, huh? What did I just say?
-你干什么 -放开我
- What the fuck are you doing? - Get off me.
-别闹了 -放开我
- Stop doing this right now. - Get off of me!
你马上停下 干什么...
You stop this right now. What the...?
该死
Shit!
-托尼 对不起 -放开我
- Tony, Tony, I'm sorry, look... - Get off of me.
托尼 停下
Tony. Tony, stop.
-走吧 -不 我不会走的
- Just go, just go. - No, I'm not going anywhere.
给我滚
Get the fuck out of here!
看着我
Look at me, look at me. Look at me, look at me.
只是辆车 能修好的
It's just a car, it's just a car. It'll mend.
能修好的 我知道那是你的车 但也只是辆车
It'll mend, right? I know it's your car, but it's just a car.
-你怕什么 -我不能告诉你
- What are you scared of? - I can't tell you, man...
停下
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表