剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
What are you gonna do?
我 我... 我得想想
Uh, I, uh-- I just-- I need to think for a minute.
我应该打电♥话♥给我爸
I should call my dad.
放开 放开我
Get off! Fucking let go!
我就知道你♥他♥妈♥是个变♥态♥
I knew you were a fucking pervert!
你♥他♥妈♥个混♥蛋♥ 回来
Hey, you fucking assholes! Come on!
但即使汉娜不能相信她的同学
But even if Hannah couldn't trust her classmates,
她本该能相信她的学校
she should have been able to trust the school itself,
尤其我们选择自♥由♥高中
especially since we'd chosen Liberty
就是因为他们强调安全和支持
specifically because of their emphasis on safety and support.
所以当你们给汉娜登记入学的时候
So when you enrolled Hannah at the school,
你们有问他们关于欺凌的政策吗
did you ask about their policies regarding bullying?
当然问了
Explicitly.
我们告诉他们
We let them know that Hannah
汉娜在她以前的学校有点问题
had some problems at her previous school.
女生很刻薄那一类的
Girls being mean, that sort of thing,
我们不想她再经历一遍了
and we didn't want her to have to go through that again.
当你问那些政策时 校方是怎么说的
And when you asked about those policies, what were you told?
他们说他们是零容忍♥政策
They said they had a zero-tolerance policy,
他们非常重视这类事情
that they took that kind of thing extremely seriously,
她会被照顾得很好
and that she was in good hands.
但之后他们只是袖手旁观 放任这一切发生
But then they just stood back and let everything happen.
如果学校介入 多加关注的话
If the school had just stepped up and paid attention,
事情就不会发展得如此糟糕
then things never would've gone as bad as they did for her.
她就还是那个一直以来快乐 充满希望的孩子
And she'd still be that same happy, hopeful kid she always was.
我知道 你听到他在最后一盘带子上说什么了吗
I know. Did you hear what he said on the last tape?
是啊 但是如果他真的做了她怎么能和他约会呢
Okay, but how could she be dating him if he really did it?
除非她不知道
Unless she didn't know.
克洛伊 你好
Chloe. Hey.
今天的剪彩 我可能会迟到
The ribbon-cutting today, I might be late.
-你还去吗 -去
- Are you still going? - Yeah.
-为什么不去 -好
- Why wouldn't I be? - Okay.
到时候见
Well, we'll see you later.
-好 -再见
- Okay. - Bye.
杰西卡·戴维斯想要
汉娜是个骗子
杰西卡·戴维斯想要
你在这啊
Here you are.
我开始觉得你今天在躲我
I was starting to think you were avoiding me today.
什么 没有
What? No!
不 我...
No, I, uh...
-实际上 我被关起来了 -我知道
- Actually, I got locked in. - I know.
我得把椅子移开
I had to move the chair.
你不知道原因
You don't know why.
我差不多知道
I kind of do.
差不多所有人都知道
Kind of everyone does.
如果你改变主意不想去看电影了 我理解
Well, I understand if you change your mind about the movies.
我没有
I didn't.
你答应过约会的 别想轻易逃脱
You promised me a date. You're not getting out of it that easily.
你不能让沃伦快点处理吗
Well-- Well, can't you tell Warren to handle it faster?
这里简直一团糟
It's a shit show around here.
我 我得挂了
I-- Hey, I gotta go.
我听到了你的认罪
I heard your confession.
你还好吗 哥们
You feeling okay, brother?
你那天看起来不太好
You didn't look so good the other day.
你完了 布莱斯
You're going down, Bryce.
你觉得那怎么可能
How do you see that happening, exactly?
你就会安然无事吗
Without you going with me?
我会不惜一切...
I will do whatever I have to...
让你♥他♥妈♥付出代价的
to make you fucking pay.
我不会付出什么代价 贾斯汀
I'm not gonna pay for a goddamn thing, Justin.
我有一支法律团队全天候为我工作
I've got a legal team working for me around the clock.
我有州参议员
I've got state fucking senators
证明我是多么棒的市民
that will talk about what a fine citizen I am.
你有什么
What have you got?
瘾君子妈和穷困潦倒的爸
A junkie mom and a deadbeat dad?
该死 等等 对了
Oh, shit. Wait, that's right.
你甚至都不知道你♥爸♥是谁 是吗
You don't even know your dad, do you?
你从没见过他
You never met the guy.
你只是个白人垃圾 贾斯汀
You're just a white trash piece of shit, Justin.
没人会听你的实话
Nobody's gonna listen to your truth.
这个世界上没人在意你
Nobody in this world gives a shit about you.
你什么都没有 没人站在你身边
You've got nothing and nobody.
杰西
Hey, Jess.
我只是...是 我在家
Yeah, I'm just... Yeah, I'm at home.
我得早走
Yeah, I had to split.
我妈很早就给我打电♥话♥了
My mom called me super early.
她和冰♥毒♥塞斯吵起来了 所以...
She got in a fight with Meth Seth, so...
你...
Are you...
还好吗
okay?
你昨晚迷迷糊糊的
I mean, you were pretty out of it last night.
我们都是
I mean, we both were.
是的
Yeah, we did.
你不...
Do you not...?
你不记得了
Do you not remember?
该死 我们俩都喝多了
Shit, yeah, we were both pretty trashed.
抱歉 我的意思是
Sorry, I mean...
你昨晚看上去挺享受的
Yeah, you seemed like you were pretty into it last night.
那之后我们肯定都睡过去了
Oh, we must've just both passed out after.
对啊 昨晚的派对真棒
Yeah, it was a fucking great party.
-你这个变♥态♥ -什么鬼
- You sick fuck! - What the hell?
-我要灭了你 -你走开
- I will destroy you. - Hey, back off, man.
给我滚
Get the fuck off!
-是你偷♥拍♥了我妹妹吧 -什么
- You took pictures of my sister? - What?
你跟踪她还偷♥拍♥了照片吧
You followed her and took fucking pictures of her?
-我没有 -是你
- No. - Yes.
你拍了照片还把它们放在我储物柜里
You took them and put them in my locker.
你脑子是不是有问题
What the fuck is wrong with you?
不是我 我没做
This isn't me. I didn't fucking do this.
-就是你吧 -什么
- It's fucking you, isn't it? - What?
是你把死老鼠放在我柜子里 现在又来这套
You put the rat in my locker, now this?
-你到底想怎么样 -你柜子里死老鼠
- What do you want from me? - You got a rat in your locker?
-你也被人整了 -对 被你
- Someone's fucking with you, too? - Yeah, you.
-为什么 就因为昨晚吗 -不 不是
- Why, because of fucking last night? - No, that's not--
肯定是布莱斯 一定是他
Fuck, it's got to be Bryce. It's fucking Bryce.
他想让我们都闭嘴 他也整了我
He's trying to keep us quiet, okay? It happened to me, too.
真的不是我 我发誓
It's not me, I swear.
扎克
Zach.
你要是敢靠近我妹妹半步 我会杀了你
You come near my sister and I'll murder you,
听见了吗
you hear me?
你想要什么 大♥麻♥吗
So, what do you want, an eighth?
我这有很不错的品种
I got a really great hybrid right now.
不 我需要更来劲的
No, no, I need something stronger.
有羟考酮吗
You got any Oxy?
搞不到啊 简直疯了
Shit, man. I can't get you Oxy. It's bucks, dude.
-供给出了问题 -好吧 你现在有什么
- They got the supply choked off. - Okay, what can I get right now?
我需要嗑点厉害的 但只有20块钱
I need to get really fucking high, and I've got 20 bucks.
我有点海♥洛♥因♥ 想要尽量嗨 你得用注射的
I got some H. If you really wanna get blind, you got to shoot it.
我
I...
-反正我也没什么正事要干 -交给我
- I mean, I don't got works or anything. - I can hook you up.
贝克先生 你正在
Mr. Baker, you're currently
与一位叫瓦莱丽·汉普顿的女性♥交♥往
dating someone by the name of Valerie Hampton,
对吧
is that correct?
是的 我妻子和我
Yes, my wife and I...
我们分居了
we're separated.
你和汉普顿太太是不是从
Is it not true that you first began dating
去年四月就开始交往了
Ms. Hampton in April of last year?
那是在汉娜去世之前 也在你分居之前
Prior to Hannah's death and prior to your separation?
我并不以此为豪
It's not something I'm proud of,
是的 我们交往了一个月 然后我提出分手
but, yes, we saw each other for about a month, then I ended it.
我们是在汉娜死后又重新开始交往
Uh, we didn't reconnect until after Hannah's death,
是在我分居之后
after my separation.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表