剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Here, take this.
不
No.
我们没时间玩游戏 贾斯汀
Look, we don't have time to play games, Justin.
你还想不想帮杰西卡
Do you want to help Jessica or not? Huh?
好 如果你想 那就别跟个小婊♥子♥似的
Okay, if you do, stop being such a little bitch
振作起来
and get yourself better.
给
Here.
我以前从没听你说过"婊"
I've never heard you say "Bitch" before.
我以前也不需要照顾你这种哭唧唧的货
I've never had to babysit your crying ass before.
不用谢
You're welcome.
所以汉娜与你共进晚餐的时候突然很暴♥力♥
So Hannah became physically violent at the diner,
而你只是想握她的手
when all you did was try to hold her hand?
请向法庭解释一下这在逻辑上怎么说得通
I mean, please explain to the court how this makes logical sense.
可以吗 马库斯
Could you, Marcus?
不仅仅是这样
I mean, well, there was more to it than that.
她一开始对我好只是因为
She was only being nice to me at first
她想让我帮个忙
because she wanted a favor.
她喜欢另一个人
She had a crush on another guy,
她让我撮合一下
and she asked me to set her up with him.
我很受伤 很困惑
And you know, I was hurt, and confused,
我想拉住她的手 重新和她交流感情
and I tried to take her hand to reconnect with her.
那时候她推开了我
That's when she pushed me.
那么在同意和你约会之后
So after agreeing to go on a date with you,
汉娜把这当做一个
Hannah used it as an opportunity
得到和另一个人约会的机会
to score a date with another guy?
是的
Yes.
马库斯 这是我们第一次听到这个消息
Marcus, this is the first we're hearing of this.
你能告诉陪审团汉娜想要约会的对象是谁吗
Can you please reveal to the jury who Hannah was asking about?
他是我的一个朋友
He's a friend of mine.
布莱斯·沃克
Bryce Walker.
我不怪汉娜对别人感兴趣
I don't blame Hannah for being interested in someone else.
正如我所说 当你被排挤在外 你会想办法进去
Like I said, when you're on the outside, you look for a way in.
布莱斯·沃克是我们学校的王
And Bryce Walker is the king of our school.
任何女生都想要他
Any girl would want him.
-该死 抱歉 -兄弟 没事的
- Shit. Sorry. - Hey, man, it's cool.
-对不起 -你没事吧
- Sorry. - Are you okay?
没事 为什么这么问
I'm fine. Why?
你看起来不太好
You don't look so good.
你知道什么
What do you know about it?
只是你看起来不太好而已
Just that you don't look so good.
多保重
Look out for yourself.
凯文 有时间吗
Hey, Kevin. Got a minute?
有啊
Sure.
我正要去参加一个解决冲突的研讨会
I'm on my way to do the conflict resolution seminar
为新生准备的
for freshmen--
太棒了 你做的这些额外工作
So good, all those extras you're doing.
真的是在这种困难时期
It really gives added value at a very,
给了我们很多帮助
very challenging time.
我是尽自己所能 盖瑞
Well, whatever I can do, Gary.
说到这点
Okay, along those lines,
我了解到你最近进行了家访
I understand that you made a little house call.
我觉得有时候在不那么正式的场合会好些
I think it's good sometimes to take things out of a formal setting.
与父母联♥系♥很重要
Contact with the parents is important.
当然了 当然了
Yeah, of course. Of course.
你知道
And you know...
我真的很钦佩你费力去做这些
...I very much admire that you take such big swings.
但我们现在正处于公众关注之下
But we're all under a microscope here.
我觉得我们该讨论下最佳的策略是什么
And I think we should discuss what the best strategy is,
特别是考虑到将家长牵扯进来的时候
especially in regards to getting parents involved.
你知道吧
You know?
你指的是所有家长
So you mean all parents?
-还只是沃克家的 -我知道
- Or just the Walkers? - Well, I know.
看看我们能不能撑过接下来的几周吧
We'll see if we can make it through the next few weeks,
等审判结束后我们再讨论 好吗
then we'll reconvene after the trial, okay?
-我要确保能让我们的学生安全 -当然了
- I wanna make sure we keep our kids safe. - Absolutely.
-你知道吧 -好样的
- You know? - Yeah, good work.
告诉我情况怎样
你已经两小时没消息了
这个鬼审判就是个笑话
This fucking trial is a fucking joke.
马库斯说汉娜喜欢上布莱斯了
Marcus said Hannah was in love with Bryce,
这就是胡扯
which is a fucking lie.
我说了真♥相♥ 就有无数的麻烦
I tell the truth, I get endless shit.
马库斯就搞政客那一套
Marcus does his politician thing
然后像王者一样归来
and blows back in like the fucking returning king.
真是个混球
What a motherfucker.
搞什么鬼 兄弟
What the fuck, dude?
你为什么在法庭上提到我的名字
Why'd you bring my name up in court?
我们等会儿再谈这事 好吗
Let's do this later, all right?
我不打扰你们说话了
I'll let you guys talk.
不 你想说什么就直说吧
No, whatever you got to say, just go ahead and say it.
我们都是兄弟
I mean, we're all brothers here.
对吧
Right?
是的
Right. Yeah.
对
Right.
我看到了一个能帮你的机会 就抓住了
Look, I saw an opportunity to do you a favor, so I took it.
帮我 你觉得把我扯进来是帮我
A favor? You think dragging me into this is a favor?
不 我是为你埋了伏笔
No, I planted a seed for you.
如果你被叫上法庭作证
See, now if you get called up,
他们早就认为汉娜喜欢你
they already think Hannah liked you.
如果是她主动找你的 而你却委婉拒绝她
And if she came on to you, and you let her down gently,
谁知道她会编造怎样的谎话
who knows what kind of lies she might've made up?
真是优秀啊
Well, fuck me. Yeah.
这位真是高端玩家啊 兄弟
That's some high-level Jedi shit right there, buddy.
你好啊 美女
Hey, beautiful.
太虚伪了
Fucking hypocrites.
我建议我们今天就行动
I say we do this today.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你们好
Hey there.
我们想过来打声招呼
We just wanted to say hi, I guess,
看看你怎么样
and just see how you're doing.
我还好
Uh, I'm doing okay.
谢谢你们
Thank you. I...
时好时坏吧
I mean, some days are better than others, I guess.
但我很高兴见到你们俩 你还好吗 亚力克斯
But I'm so happy to see you both. How are you, Alex?
我见你上次取证后我就一直惦记着你
I've been thinking about you since I saw you at the deposition.
还好 就像你说的 时好时坏吧
Yeah, it's just like you said, some days are better than others.
但我马上就要见医生了
But I'm meeting with the doctor soon.
希望他们能允许我上庭作证什么的
And hopefully, they'll clear me to testify and everything.
我在尽力回忆可能有用的信息
So, just trying to remember anything that might help.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
这对我来说意义重大
That means a great deal.
我很抱歉那天在法庭跑了
I'm sorry for running away the other day, at court.
没事 杰西卡 我才是该道歉的人
No, Jessica, I'm the one who should be sorry.
好像我最近老是说错话
I just... I seem to be saying all the wrong things lately.
没事 那很显然只是个误会
It's okay. It was just a misunderstanding, obviously.
你好 小奥
Hi, Liv.
你好 安迪
Hi, Andy.
总之很抱歉 我们就是来打声招呼 贝克太太
So, anyway, sorry, we just wanted to say hi, Mrs. Baker.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你们
- Was nice seeing you. - Nice to see you.
再见
Bye.
-你好贝克先生 -你好 亚力克斯
- Hi, Mr. Baker. - Hi, Alex.
-你好 -杰西卡
- Hey. - Jessica.
他是好孩子
He's a good kid.
他们都是好孩子
I think they both are.
我那天晚上在新闻上看到你了
I saw you on the news the other night.
我觉得你说的话很动人很勇敢
I thought what you said was beautiful and brave.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是他们还是成功地
Although they still managed
用我自己的话反咬我一口
to use my own words against us in there.
那个和你一起的女人
Uh, yeah, that woman you're working with,
她或许可以一辈子这样抗争下去
maybe she can afford to spend her whole life fighting--
在抗争的人不是她 是我 安迪
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表