剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
他可能穿着...蓝色校服外套
He might've been wearing, like, a blue varsity jacket.
他上过自♥由♥高中
Um, he went to Liberty High School.
等等 穿外套的孩子 好吧
Wait, jacket kid. Okay, yeah.
他两星期前来过一两天
He was just here a day or two, couple weeks ago.
和一个女孩起了冲突 我们要他离开了
Had an incident with one of the girls, we asked him to leave.
我们...我们能和她谈谈吗
Can we-- Can we talk to her?
你可以试试
You can try.
他第一天就搞到了床位 这可是绝无仅有的事
He got a bed night one, which never happens,
但是他去外面带了一个跟他一起在空房♥的
but he went out and brought some cocky skater asshole
自命不凡的滑板男
from a squat back with him.
他开始和我的
He started giving hassle
两个一对儿的朋友吵架
to these two friends of mine who are together,
说他们是死胖子
calling them faggots and shit.
我让路易斯因年龄过大把滑板男赶走了
I got Lewis to bounce the skater kid for being overage.
我们告诉外套男他能留下
We told Jacket he could stay,
但他很讲义气 离开了
but he was loyal and he took off.
后来就再也没见过他
Haven't seen him since.
你知道那些孩子在哪里滑板 或者留宿吗
Any idea where the kid skates? Or squats?
上帝啊
Jesus.
-真的有人住在这里吗 -显然是的 来吧
- People actually live here? - Apparently. Come on.
不好意思 我们在找我们的一个朋友
Excuse me. We're looking for a friend of ours.
你见过这个人吗
Have you seen this guy?
没有
No.
-好吧 谢谢 -抱歉
- All right. Thank you. - Sorry.
不好意思 我们在找我们的一个朋友
Excuse me. We're looking for a friend of ours.
不好意思 我们在找我的一个朋友
Excuse me. We're looking for a friend of mine.
这个人 你见过他吗
This guy. Have you seen him?
托尼 我们看上去像扫毒的
Tony. We look like narcs.
好吧
Okay.
你们能帮我吗
Can you help me?
-托尼 -怎么了
- Tony. - What?
你们有零钱吗
Can you spare some change?
激励 我们得激励他们 你有多少钱
Incentive. We need to offer incentive. What do you have?
我是开车的 你没有零钱吗
I fucking drove. You don't have cash?
不 我明天还你 带利息
No, I'll pay you back tomorrow, with interest. Come on.
你见过这个孩子吗
Have you ever seen this kid here before?
也许吧
Maybe.
十元能帮你记起来吗
Will $10 help you remember?
我觉得二十元能让我记起更多
I think 20 would help me remember more.
-他在那里 -贾斯汀 弗里
- There he is! - Justin! Yo, Foley!
弗里
Foley!
-你这件外套是哪里来的 -什么
- Hey! Where'd you get that jacket? - What was that?
你都听到了 这件外套是哪里来的
You heard him, the jacket. Where'd you get it?
二手市场 关你什么事
Goodwill. The fuck is it to you?
-别糊弄我 伙计 -好吧 小家伙
- Don't fuck with me, man. - Okay, Tiny.
快看
Whoa! Check it out!
-你以为你算什么东西 -托尼
- Who the fuck do you think you are? - Tony!
再敢浪费我的时间我就弄死你 明白吗
Waste my time and I will fucking end you, understand?
-托尼 放开他 -他在哪里
- Tony, let go! - Where is he?
他几个星期前在捷运上讨钱
He was sparing change on BART a couple weeks back.
-你最后一次看到他是什么时候 -昨天 唐人街
- When's the last time you saw him? - Yesterday, in Chinatown.
-该死 -这衣服是我们朋友的
- Damn! -That's our friend that belongs to.
-托尼 算了 -走吧 搞什么
- Tony, come on, let's go. - Let's go. What the hell?
-你都是从哪儿学的 -拿上外套
- Where did that come from? - Take the jacket.
等等 我觉得那就是他
Wait. Wait, wait. I think that's him.
-天啊 那不可能是他 -贾斯汀
- Jesus, that can't be him. - Justin.
等等 贾斯汀 该死
Wait! Justin! God damn it!
该死 贾斯...
Fuck. Just--
臭小子
You fucking kids!
我还要和你们说多少次
How many times do I have to tell you?
别在我的巷子里吸毒 这是私有地段
Doing your drugs in my alley. This is private property!
我叫警♥察♥了
I called the cops!
贾斯汀 贾斯汀 杰西卡想让你回去
Justin. Justin! Jessica wants you back.
-操♥你♥妈♥的 -不 真的
- Fuck you. - No, she does.
-我昨天才和她谈过 -她恨我 好吗
- I just talked to her yesterday. - She hates me, okay?
不 她没有 她希望你回去
No, she doesn't. She wants you to come back.
如果你们俩还不上车 我就把你们俩都丢下
I will leave both of you if you don't get in my fucking car now!
晚上好
Good evening.
沃克太太 我是自♥由♥高中的凯文·波特
Um, Mrs. Walker, I'm Kevin Porter from Liberty High School.
我知道你是谁 我记得你不家访的
I know who you are. I didn't realize you made house calls.
我想和你聊聊你儿子
I would like to talk to you about your son,
以及他在自♥由♥高中和女生之间的事
and his interaction with girls at Liberty High School.
我丈夫不在家
My husband isn't home.
好的
Okay.
进来吧
Come in.
-要什么喝的吗 -不用了 谢谢
- Can I get you something to drink? - No, thank you.
我给你家留了言
And I left a few messages at your house
直到你妈妈接了电♥话♥要我别打了 所以...
until your mom picked up and told me to stop calling. So...
不管怎么样
Anyway, um...
我希望我能找到你
Look, I hope I find you.
我不会再打给你了
And I won't call you back again.
我可能还会打给你 我可能还是会打
I mean, I might call you back. I'll probably call you back.
好了 再见
Okay. Bye.
根据我的经验 不给你回电的女孩
In my experience, a girl who doesn't call you back
-就是不想和你说话的女孩 -真的吗
- is a girl who doesn't wanna talk to you. - Really?
你要和我说你的经验
You're gonna tell me about your experience?
我只想说斯凯·米勒可不是好惹的主
Look, all I'm saying is that Skye Miller is a piece of work.
她毛病多着呢
She's fucked up.
她
She's--?
我觉得你还是别说话了
I think you should stop talking,
这段时间里都别说了
like, for the foreseeable future.
很好 你还活着
Good. You're alive.
喝
Drink.
-不客气 -吃过饭后你会感觉好一点
- You're welcome. - You'll feel much better after a meal.
-再洗个澡 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- And a shower. - Fuck you.
你妈妈还是住在那里吗
Your mom still live in the same place?
-该死 我不能回那里去 -什么 为什么
- Shit, I can't go back there. - What? Why?
我走之前拿了她男朋友一点钱
I took some money from her boyfriend before I left.
要是他知道我回去了 他会杀了我
If he finds out I'm there, he'll kill me.
那我们现在该拿他怎么办
So what the fuck do we do with him?
友谊是非常复杂的东西
Friendship is a complicated thing...
特别是女孩之间
especially between girls.
当涉及到男孩时 会变得更加复杂
And it gets even more complicated when there's a boy involved.
但我告诉你
But I can tell you one thing.
汉娜绝对在对你来《双面女郎》这一套
Hannah's totally Single White Female-ing you right now.
相较于汉娜 我更怪罪于那个男孩
I blame the boy more than I blame Hannah.
如果我们有人是黑人也有用吗
Does that work if one of us is brown?
-别管她 我就是这样做的 -该死
- Just ignore her. That's what I do. - Oh, shit.
-她过来了 -祝你好运
- Here she comes. - Good luck with that.
贱♥人♥
Bitches.
那么...
So...
-你那天晚上特别醉 -我和大家一样
- You were pretty drunk the other night. - Me and everyone else.
该死的杰夫·阿特金斯 我真不敢相信他会这么做
Fucking Jeff Atkins, I seriously cannot believe he would do that.
也许事情没那么简单
Yeah, well, maybe there's more to that story.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我只是...
I just...
听着 杰西 我...
Uh, listen, Jess, I, um...
我看到了一些事
I saw something...
-你和贾斯汀进... -汉娜 真的吗
- when you and Justin went into-- - Jesus, Hannah, seriously?
先是亚力克斯 再是贾斯汀 我很抱歉 好吗
First Alex and now Justin? Look, I'm sorry, all right?
我很抱歉我和贾斯汀谈成了 而你没有
I'm sorry that I'm making it work with Justin and you couldn't.
这不是我的错 好吗
It's not my fault. Okay?
-我... -天啊 那派对可真带劲
- I'm-- - Jesus, some party.
没错 可真带劲
Yeah, some party.
-杰夫的事真是操蛋 -全都很操蛋
- It's so fucked up about Jeff. - Yeah, it's all fucked up.
但是我和杰西可是共度了美妙的一晚
But, Jess and I had a good night, huh?
-你在... -汉娜 够了 好吗
- What are you--? - Hannah, enough, all right?
能不能别扫我和贾斯汀的兴 别这么贱
Can you just let me and Justin be happy? Don't be a bitch.
好吧 对不起
Yeah. Okay. Sorry.
男孩招惹女孩有很多方式
There are all different ways boys mess with girls.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表