剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
- Cool. - Yeah.
或许我们哪天可以再去看场表演
Hey, maybe we could catch another show sometime.
我不知道
I don't know, man. I...
还是算了
I don't think so.
但很高兴见到你回来了 而且状态这么好
But it's great to see that you're back and doing so well.
谢谢 哥们
Yeah. Thanks, man.
你怎么能没气疯
I mean, how are you even not crazy?
我
I just...
的确很疯狂 但又是意料之中
It's insane, but it's, like, not a surprise, I guess.
我觉得很安宁 因为都结束了
And I-I just feel this peace that it's over.
那么都结束了
So, it's over?
再没有庭审 什么法律上的事了
No trial, no more legal stuff? Done?
是啊
Done.
我很好
And I'm good.
你要去舞会吗
You gonna go to this dance?
什么 春季舞会吗
What, the Spring Fling thing?
-我为什么要去 -我不知道
- Why in the world would I go to that? - I don't know.
可能挺有趣的
It... It might be fun?
我不参加舞会
I don't go to dances.
你可以去
You can go.
不
No.
我就是觉得 这可以成为我回来后的第一件事
I just thought that it'd be my first thing back
让大家看到我没
and I could show people that I'm not,
在躲起来
like, hiding or whatever.
算了
Forget it.
该死
Fuck.
好吧 我们去
Fine. We'll go.
我就是觉得 我跟你说了卢卡斯后
I just thought since I hadn't heard from you
就再没收到你的消息
after I told you about Lucas...
嗯 我给你留了三通留言
Yeah, I left you three messages.
嗯 但听上去
Yeah, and they didn't sound like
你似乎并不想让我回电♥话♥
you really wanted me to call back.
好吧 说真的
Okay, okay. Seriously?
我觉得你习惯了被人追
I think you're used to people chasing you.
你习惯了别人追不上
And you're used to getting away.
或许吧
Maybe.
你别想逃脱了
Well, you're not getting away.
我该走了
I should be on my way.
谢谢你来
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你请我们来
Thank you for... for having us.
我看到药店要租出去了
I saw the store's for lease.
我要搬去纽约了
I'm moving to New York.
那一直是汉娜的梦想
It was always Hannah's dream.
她没能实现 我要替她去那儿
She never made it, so I'll get there for her.
我
I...
我不确定我是否该给你看
I wasn't sure if I should share this with you,
但我听到了你的讲话后 我觉得
but after hearing what you said, I think...
我觉得应该没事
I think it's all right.
我在一台旧电脑上找到的
I found it on one of the old computers
我当时在清理商店
when I was cleaning up the store.
汉娜写的
Hannah wrote it.
"不那么做的原因"
"Reasons why not."
你也在上面
You're on there.
至少一次 可能还有两次
At least once, possibly twice.
她喊你"头盔哥"吗
Did... did she call you "Helmet"?
纽约 我哪天或许能去那里 哪怕不能去那儿上大学 大学后 我或许可以在那里重新开始
克雷 他也会怪自己 他会觉得他本可以拯救我 但我们不能拯救他人 事情没那么简单
写作 我可能有天能写出杰作 出版作品 成为作家 虽然不太可能 但还有一丝可能
爸爸 毫无疑问是爱我的 一向都为我好 虽然我还在气他 离开对他不公平
妈妈 我不知道她能不能撑过去 她本就很紧张了 但或许那已经是因为我 我知道她爱我 真希望她知道我知道的事
妈妈和爸爸 那么努力给我更好的生活 这会辜负他们
头盔哥 真的是个好人 我真的好喜欢他 或许我们注定要在一起 不知道 或许吧 如果我死了 就无从得知
或许 有天我可以影响他人的生活
或许 我有天会有自己的孩子 她就会成为那个"他人"
或许 也没我想得那么糟糕 或许事情会好起来
是啊
Yeah, she did.
11个原因
Eleven reasons.
就少了一个
She came up just short.
但她还有好多没写 你知道的吧
But she left so many out. You know that, don't you?
不管有多少个去做的原因
No matter how many reasons there might be "Why,"
总有更多不去做的原因
there are always more "Why not."
我知道
I do.
真希望她在世时我就认识你
I wish I knew you when she was alive.
我也希望你那时就认识我
I wish you'd known me then, too.
好了
Well...
再见
bye.
再见
Bye.
你为什么要回来
Why the fuck did you come back?
我完成项目了
I finished my program.
你搞砸了好多事
Yeah, you fucked up a lot of shit.
我对一切都很抱歉
I'm sorry about everything.
-如果我伤害了你 -他们取消了赛季
- If I hurt you in any way... - They canceled our fucking season.
我那么做是出于很多愤怒和不解
I was acting out of a lot of anger and confusion.
-是吗 -我会做得更好的
- Oh, yeah? - And I'm going to do better.
希望我们可以学会跟彼此对话
And I hope that we can learn to talk to each other...
天呐 你毁了我的人生 基佬
God! You ruined my fucking life, faggot!
过来
Get up!
对不起 求你 对不起
I'm sorry! Please, I'm sorry!
摁住他
Hold him!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我们可以变好的
We can get better.
我们可以做得更好
We can do better.
但我们仍住在一个
But we still live in a world
想要以一切方法搞垮我们的世界
that is out to break us any way it can.
-车怎么样了 -快修复好了
- Yo, so how's the car? - It's getting pretty close.
只要我不在学校 我都在修车
I've been working on it every hour I'm not in school
有时候还翘课修
and some when I should be in school.
那辆车很美 我们去你家吧
It was a beautiful car. Hey, why don't we go to your place?
-好吗 -你家好像更近
- All right? - I think your place is closer.
我住在反方向呢
I'm in the opposite direction.
-你不想带我见你家人 -不是的
- You don't want me to meet your family. - It's not that.
我就是需要时间
I just need some time.
那好 明天见啊
All right. I'll see you tomorrow?
我还有事要去办
Um, you know, I got some bullshit I gotta take care of.
比如舞会吗
Oh, some bullshit, like a dance?
嗯 亚力克斯和杰西要去 是有这么个事
Yeah, Alex and Jess are going. It's like a thing.
是啊 很扯淡的
Yeah, you see, that's bullshit.
我不想让你承受那个
And I didn't wanna subject you to it, so...
真是多谢了
I appreciate that.
-你回头再来啊 -好
- You'll come by after? - Yes.
我妈妈给我买♥♥了个游戏
And my mom got me some game
是讲我是朵花 什么的
that's about being a flower or some shit.
真的
I'm serious.
但我劝我爸给我买♥♥了飞车游戏
But I talked my dad into driving
因为他不许我真开车
since he won't let me drive for real yet.
-愧疚感用得好 先生 -我也觉得
- Excellent use of guilt, sir. - Yeah, I thought so.
我今早打了三次飞机
I beat off three times this morning.
我不想知道啊 你干嘛跟我说这个
I don't wanna know that. Why would you tell me?
因为我觉得你会替我开心的
'Cause I thought you'd be happy for me.
其实 我是很替你开心的 那挺厉害的
Actually, I-I'm very happy for you. That's, uh, impressive.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我好担心跟杰西跳舞的事
I'm worried about dancing with Jess.
我不想到了舞会上却干坐在那里
Like, I-I don't wanna go to the dance and just sit there,
那太蠢了
'cause that's stupid.
而且对我吻她也没帮助
And it doesn't get me closer to kissing her.
所以我想跟她跳舞 但我恐怕会摔倒
So I wanna dance with her, but I think I'll just fall over.
不 靠向她就好
No, just, um, lean on her.
就像中学那种慢舞吗 好蠢啊
What, like, a middle school slow dance? That's so dumb.
不 就让她帮你 自然点
No. Just, you know, like, let her help. Make it seem smooth.
嗯 那倒是有道理
Okay, yeah, that makes sense.
我受够了你"可怜的我"的态度
You know, I am sick of your "poor-me" attitude.
这个很简单 起来
This one's easy. Come on, get up.
不 这好丢人
No. This is embarrassing.
这还丢人
This is embarrassing?
-嗯 -好吧 你还干过更差劲的
- Yeah. - Yeah, okay, you've done worse.
起来 把手柄放下 来吧
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表