剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
why Hannah left those tapes?
是的
Yes.
我们是兄弟
We're brothers.
所有人 我们是一个大家庭
All of us. I mean, we're fucking family.
最近
There's been...
最近有很多关于我们的流言
there's been a lot of shit thrown our way recently.
很多人想要分♥裂♥我们
There are a lot of people who are trying to tear us apart,
但一家人要团结一心
but family stays together.
伙计们 他们能烧我们的赛场
Look, you guys, they can burn our field,
但无法改变我们脚下土地
but they can't change the ground beneath it.
那片土地是神圣的
That ground out there is sacred.
那片土地是我们的立足点
That ground is where we make our stand.
这世界上只有两种人 能理解我们的
The world is divided between people who get that
和不能理解我们的
and the people who don't.
我还想说
And I also just want to say that
我很自豪能和你们
I'm proud to be sharing the field
每个人一起站上那片赛场
with each and every one of you...
因为我们都是斗士
because we're all fighters.
我们是胜利者 我们团结一心
We're winners. And we stand together.
我爱你们
I fucking love you guys.
我们也爱你 布莱斯
We love you, too, Brycey!
好了 好了
All right, all right.
我们走吧 表现给他们看
Let's get out there and let's fucking do this!
让他出局 布莱斯 上
Strike him out, Bryce! Let's go!
上 布莱斯
Come on, Bryce!
三振
Strike three!
我无法解释她的感受
I can't explain how she was feeling
或者她到底想说什么
or what exactly she was trying to say.
但就算我无法描述她的感受
But even if I can't say how she was feeling,
我还是能告诉你她是怎样的人
I can still tell you the kind of person she was.
我可以告诉你她勇敢
I can tell you she was brave
忠诚
and loyal...
发球
Strike!
永远想做正确的事
...and always tried to do the right thing,
就算那不是易事
even when it wasn't easy.
-发变速球 -我想炒热气氛
- I wanted the change-up. - I wanted to throw the heat.
-他快追上你了 伙计 -还没有呢
- He's catching up to you, man. - Not yet, he's not.
给我发变速球 好吗
Just give me the change-up, okay?
拜托伙计
Come on, guys!
三振
Strike three!
暂停
Time!
暂停
Time!
-你干什么 -这是五个快球
- What are you doing? - That's 5 Ks in a row with the fastball.
-你为什么要破坏掉 -你为什么不给我提个醒
- Why you try to fuck that up? - Why didn't you shake me off?
你为什么不能我扔什么你就好好给我接什么
Why don't you just catch what I throw and be happy?
你想多了才会出问题了
It's when you start thinking that shit gets fucked up.
你说些什么关于团队合作的屁话
You just gave a whole fucking speech about teamwork,
-但那也只是一通鬼话 -你什么毛病
- but that was bullshit, too, wasn't it? - Fuck is your problem?
有毛病的是你
You're my fucking problem.
我们都知道汉娜在磁带上没撒谎
We both know that Hannah didn't lie on those tapes.
扎克 伙计 这种事不要在赛场上说
Zach, come on, man. We leave this stuff off the field, right?
抱歉 教练 我打不下去了
Sorry, Coach. I can't anymore.
邓普西 邓普西 拜托
Dempsey. Dempsey, come on!
搞什么
Seriously?
还以为他们会懂得
You'd think they'd know better than
不把这种东西随便放呢
to just leave this shit lying around.
但那样他们就会知道
Except then they'd know better than
根本不拍这些照片了
to take pictures in the first place.
该死
Shit.
-你们来这里干什么 -我们知道会所了
- What the fuck are you doing in here? - We know about the Clubhouse.
我们都知道了 不仅仅只有我们
We know everything, and we're not the only ones.
你们什么都知道 我可不觉得
Oh, you know everything? I don't think so.
我们知道的够多了
We know enough.
-后退 邓普西 -不然呢 贾斯汀
- Hey, just back off, Dempsey. - Or what, Justin?
要揍我吗
Gonna come at me?
就算是以前的你 我也不怕
I wasn't scared of you even before you fell apart.
随你怎么做 扎克
Do what you want, Zach.
这周我已经被暴揍过一顿了
I've had the shit beat out of me once this week already.
那也阻止不了我们
It's not gonna stop us.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
因为这会一直这样下去 克雷
'Cause it's gonna keep happening, Clay.
对你也是 贾斯汀 不会停止的
To you, too, Justin. It doesn't stop.
你做了出头鸟就不可能不被打
You can't take shots at the top and expect to not get hit back.
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
很好
Good.
你已经有了三张
You already have three of these.
剩下的都在这里
There's the rest.
等等
Wait, wait.
是你给我 为什么搞那么神秘
It was you? Why the big mystery?
你为什么不能直接告诉我
Why couldn't you just talk to me?
-告诉我怎么回事 -因为我就是个懦夫
- Tell me what was going on? - 'Cause I'm a fucking coward.
而你不是
And you're not.
我想做对我朋友正确的事 坚强起来
I try to do right by my friends, to be strong.
坦诚...就像汉娜
To be true... like Hannah.
抱歉
Sorry!
菲尔
Phil...
搞混了两张处方
mixed up two prescriptions.
差点 简直是场灾难
Well, nearly. It was a disaster. It--
杰姬
Jackie?
但有时友谊接受不了真♥相♥
But sometimes a friendship can't take the truth.
于是你会不由自主地装成另一种人
So you find yourself trying to be someone you're not.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
不好意思
Excuse me.
很抱歉
Just... very sorry.
混♥蛋♥ 你来得正好 马上要开始了
Asshole! You're just in time. The set's about to start.
我们不是该找个离舞台更近的位置吗
Should we try and find a spot closer to the stage?
我们走 伙计们都到了
Yeah, let's go. The boys are already up there.
-我们得赶紧了 -你从来没...
- We should get going. - You never...
他们都来了吗
I mean, they're all here, too?
当然了 他们才不会错过这么精彩的演出 走
Of course. They're not gonna miss a good show. Let's go, come on!
好了 借过
All right, coming through.
-让一下 让一下 -抱歉
- Move, move, move. -Sorry.
你好 你到了
What's up? You made it.
-你准备好了吗 -没错 开始吧
- You all ready? - Yeah! Let's do this shit.
好了 我们回来了
All right! Here we go again.
开始狂欢吧
Get the party started.
今晚可真疯
It's rough out there tonight, huh?
-天啊 你没事吧 -我没事
- Oh, my God, are you okay? - I'm fine.
我们能谈谈吗
Okay. Can we talk?
因为你已经躲了我两天了
Because you've been avoiding me for, like, two days straight.
-不 我没有 我... -不 没事
- No, I wasn't. I mean, I-- - No, it's okay.
我知道看电影的时候发生了什么
Look, I know what happened at the movies.
我不知道你觉得发生了什么
I don't know what you think happened--
你不用尴尬
Don't have to be embarrassed.
我了解到那很正常 那不算什么
I even read that it's totally normal. It's not even a thing.
-说真的 那经常... -我知道 闭嘴
- Seriously, it happens-- - I know, but just shut up!
我...
Okay? Look, I--
我不知道你以为发生了什么
Look, I don't know what you think happened,
但我离开是因为你
but I left because you're fucking...
太无聊了...我对你不是那种喜欢
boring and... 'cause I don't like you like that.
搞什么 泰勒
What the fuck? Tyler?
等等 不 等等
Okay, wait. No, hold on.
塞勒斯 让...让我解释一下
Cyrus, just let-- No, let me explain real quick--
没人能这样跟我妹妹说话
No one fucking talks to my sister like that.
给我滚
Get the fuck out.
给我滚
Get the fuck out!
滚
Go!
滚
Go!
滚出去
Get the fuck out!
你肯定觉得我一团糟
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表