剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
克雷 你和汉娜是否曾经一起过夜
Clay, did you and Hannah ever spend a night together?
是
Yes.
你们是否一起嗑过药
And did you do drugs together?
是
Yes.
虎队加油
Go, Tigers!
-虎队加油 -加油
- Hey! Go, Tigers! - Yeah!
虎队加油
Hey! Go, Tigers!
虎队加油
Hey! Go, Tigers!
让我们欢迎校棒球队上场
Let's give it up for our varsity baseball team!
虎队加油
Go, Tigers!
快瞧他
Oh, look at him.
大家为我们的新拉拉队队长克洛伊·赖斯鼓掌
Hey, how about a hand for our new cheer captain, Chloe Rice?
真甜
So sweet.
下面欢迎今天集♥会♥的主持人
And now, for our emcee of today's assembly,
马库斯·科尔
Marcus Cole!
没错
That's right.
没错 我穿衣看场合
That's right. I, uh... dressed for the occasion.
大家喜欢吗
Who's impressed?
他把这变成了一场炒作
He turned it into a fucking publicity stunt.
整个学校都被他洗♥脑♥了
He's got this whole fucking school brainwashed.
我们得做点别的什么 搞点更大的事情
We have to do something else, man. Okay? Something bigger.
你有什么主意
What did you have in mind?
我很抱歉 老爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
有什么好抱歉的 孩子 因为说实话吗
For what, kiddo? For telling the truth?
因为对你
For not telling you...
有所隐瞒
stuff.
你说了什么
And what did you say?
我不知道该说什么
I didn't... I didn't know what to say. I...
不管你做了什么
You know there's nothing you could do,
你妈妈和我都会依然爱你
nothing that would stop your mother and me from loving you.
你听到汉娜这么说 你却什么都没做
You heard Hannah say this, and you did nothing?
我不知道她是认真的
I didn't think she meant it like that.
为什么孩子们从来不对父母敞开心扉
Why is it kids don't tell their parents anything, ever?
是因为羞耻吗
Is it shame?
还是恐惧
Or fear?
不可能是因为害怕被惩罚吧
It can't be fear of punishment.
没有人会因此遭受惩罚了
No one's punished for anything anymore.
你是害怕我们不能理解
Are you afraid we won't understand?
还不如说是怕你们太理解
More like afraid you don't understand too well.
所以你们保守秘密
So you're protecting your secrets?
我们才刚刚清醒
We were all still recovering--
从毒品中清醒 所以你才什么都没做吗
From drugs. And that explains why you did nothing?
或者我们在保护你们
Or we're protecting you.
我得去学校了
Look, I have to get to school.
让我们欢迎今年的校田径队上场
Let's welcome this year's varsity track team!
斯凯 还是我 法庭不太顺利
Hey, Skye. Me again. Court was not great.
他们知道汉娜曾经说过这么一句话
They found out about this thing Hannah said one time,
然后将它一再夸大
and they blew it way out of proportion.
但是我现在无法不去想她说那句话的早上
But now I can't stop thinking about the morning she said it
以及我们一起度过的头一天晚上
and the night we spent before.
詹森
Hey, Jensen.
你不是有课吗
Don't you have a class to get to?
-你们不也是吗 -不 我们刚拿了州冠军
- Don't you guys? - No, man. We just won State.
他们再也不会强迫我们上学了
They don't make us go to school anymore.
想得美
Yeah, you wish.
我在想为什么赛前动员会这么热闹
I'm wondering why after such an excellent pep rally,
你却打不起一点精神
it seems like your pep has not been rallied.
-可能我就是不打鸡血吧 -好吧
- I'm not a pep sort, I guess. - Okay.
我见你没坐在汉娜边上
I didn't see you sit next to Hannah.
我从来都不坐在汉娜边上
I never sit next to Hannah.
你总是尝试着去坐
You always try to.
最近没有了
Not lately.
还记得大家都在谈论的那首诗吗
Remember that poem that everyone was talking about?
大家都聊诗歌♥了 怎么可能
Everyone was talking about a poem? How is that possible?
谁会聊诗啊
Who talks about poems?
我 反正
I-- Anyway...
我拿它开玩笑
I made fun of it.
我不知道是她写的
And I didn't know it was hers, and...
老兄 如果你和汉娜的关系是一部小说
Man, if you and Hannah's relationship were a novel,
一大主题就是"错"
a major theme would be "mistakes."
谢你了
Thank you.
我们会解决的
We'll figure this out.
上回我听了你的意见 她从舞会上逃走了
The last time I took your advice, she ran out on me at the dance.
不对不对 那可不是我的错
No, no, no, no, that wasn't my fault, all right?
如果我没记错
If I recall correctly,
是被你紧张
it was your nerves and
和拘谨的个性搞砸的
uptight nature that just ruined everything.
你们俩都太放不开了
Look, you both are just too hung up on shit.
得改改
We'll work on this.
我个性才不拘谨
I don't have an uptight nature.
我们这周末会搞个聚会
You know what? We're gonna have a gathering this weekend.
你 我 汉娜 我女朋友莉亚
Me, you, Hannah, my girl, Leah,
一些朋友 我短♥信♥你
and some friends. I'll text you.
-我不去派对的 -这个你得来
- I don't really do parties. - Oh, you'll do this one.
周六见 詹森
See you Saturday, Jensen.
201♥8♥届♥
我们今年要拿州冠军 为了他
We're taking State this year. And it's for him.
他是真正的队友 忠诚
He was what a teammate should be. Loyal.
-对 时刻靠谱 -从来不用怀疑
- Yeah, he always had your back. - Never had to wonder about that.
他乐于助人
And he looked out for people.
总是照顾好他的朋友 毫不犹豫
Always took care of his guys, no questions asked.
-对 -没错
- Yeah. - Right.
我一直在想是不是
I just keep thinking...
我遗漏了什么重要的事情 就像我对你一样
did I miss something huge, like I did with you?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我留下看他们把杰夫的队服挂起来
I stayed to watch them hang Jeff's jersey.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
上庭怎么样
How'd it go, in court?
不太好
Not well.
-抱歉 -他们问起杰夫家的那次派对
- I'm sorry. - They asked me about the party at Jeff's.
去年夏天之前
Before summer, last year.
该死 他们怎么知道的
Oh, shit. How'd they know about that?
老天 不 克雷 我才不会说
God, no, Clay. I would never.
我发誓
I swear.
肯定有谁在取证里提到了 可能是莉亚
Someone must've brought it up at their deposition. Maybe Leah.
这都不重要了
It doesn't matter now.
你的短♥信♥记录里有提到吗
Was there anything in your text messages?
没有 为什么
No. Why?
因为那天晚上
Well, 'cause the other night,
你妈妈问起我一条短♥信♥
your mom, she was asking me about a text.
她说和她手上的一个案子有关
She said it was for a case she was working on.
不管怎样 我敢肯定事情没有你想象得那么糟
Look, anyways, I'm sure it's not as bad as you think it is.
比想象还糟
It's worse.
还有其他什么征兆是我漏掉的
And, like, what other signs have I missed?
-有任何问题可以打电♥话♥ -知道了
- Call if you have questions. - Got it.
-很高兴见到你 -谢谢
- Good seeing you. - Thanks, man.
我们走吧
Let's go, bud.
你没事吧
You good?
在这儿呢
Oh, hey, there he is.
-泰勒 你好啊 -你好
- Tyler, good to see you. - Good to see you too, sir.
贝克药店 离你家还挺远的吧
Baker Drugs. This is a little out of your way, yeah?
对 但他们卖♥♥一些沃普莱克斯没有的东西...
Yeah. Uh, they carry some stuff that the WalPlex doesn't, so...
你会来今晚的派对吧
Uh, so we're gonna see you at the party tonight?
我并不知道有派对
Oh, I-- I didn't know, so--
你不是请了你所有的朋友吗
I thought that you invited all your friends.
杰西卡本该...
Yeah, well, Jessica was supposed to--
今晚在震中游戏厅 能来就来
It's at the Epicenter tonight. Come if you can.
亚力克斯肯定想你去
Alex would love to have you there.
-我不确定 我不想... -你该来的
- I don't know. I don't wanna-- - You should come.
-真的 来吧 -真的吗
- Really. You should. - Yeah?
真的
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表