剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
She's not the one fighting, Andy. I am.
我们别再互相较劲了 好吗
Can we stop with the contest, please?
我受够了比谁更痛苦的游戏
I'm tired of the game of who suffers more--
你受够了 我很抱歉
Are you tired? I'm sorry if you're tired.
我很抱歉事情并没有你预料的
Okay, I'm sorry if this isn't moving along
进展得那么快
quickly enough for you
让你可以好好休息了
so you can get some rest.
并不是每个人都能那么容易向前看的
You know, not everyone can move on so easily.
没有什么是很容易的
Nothing was easy.
你是个懦夫而且害怕了
You're a coward and you're afraid.
我当然害怕了
Of course I'm afraid!
我害怕输掉官司
I'm afraid of losing the case,
输掉店铺 我们的生计以及一切
the store, our livelihoods, everything!
我们已经失去一切了
We already have lost everything!
没有什么是值得拥有的了
There is nothing left worth having,
除了我们女儿的公道
except justice for our daughter.
杰姬才是每天在帮我
And Jackie is the one that's been there every day,
确保我能讨回公道的人
making sure I get it.
我打赢官司后
I'll buy you out of the store...
我就买♥♥下你的股金
when we win the case.
-如果我们赢了 -我们会赢的
- If we win. - We will win.
好吗 即使你没在场看到
Okay? Even if you're not there to see it.
你和她住在一起了吗
Are you living with her?
没有 小奥 没有
No, Liv. I'm not.
-我回来了 -回来了 宝贝
- Hey! - Hi, sweetheart.
-今天很早啊 -我上了早班
- You're out early. - I took the early shift.
-我等等能开吉普车出去一下吗 -在情人节
- Can I take the Jeep out later? - On Valentine's Day?
是约会那一类的事吗
Is this a, uh, date-type thing?
也许吧
Maybe.
-真的吗 -就是逛逛 真的
- Yeah? - It's a hangout, really.
-那我能开吉普车出去吗 -当然
- So, can I take the Jeep? - Sure.
我们刚好也要关门了
We're just about to close up.
也许可以一起回家
Maybe we can all ride home together.
太棒了 我去外面热车
Great. I'll warm it up outside.
你要为你的不是约会的逛逛
Hey, would you like to take some Valentine's chocolate
准备点情人节巧克力吗
on your non-date hangout type thing?
妈 现在约会没人拿巧克力了 又不是1950年
Mom, nobody takes chocolate on dates. It's not 1950.
我以为你说不是个约会
I thought you said it wasn't a date.
汉娜是个问题女生 有点独来独往
Hannah was a troubled girl, kind of a loner.
我向她伸出手 她没有回应
I reached out to her, she didn't respond.
说实话 有点受伤
And I guess it hurt a little, to be honest.
马库斯 等等
Hey, Marcus. Wait up.
我现在没有太多时间聊天
You know, I don't have a lot of time
汉娜 所以...
to talk right now, Hannah, so just...
没什么 不会很久的
Oh, it's okay. Uh, this won't take long.
她利用我约别人
She used me to get to someone else.
听说你对我们那天的约会很失望
Heard you're disappointed with our date the other night.
我不知道你以为你听到了什么
Look, I don't know what you thought you heard.
-但... -不 我知道我听到了什么
- But-- - No, I know what I heard.
但是之后我想
But, um, then I thought,
也许我应该再给你一次机会
maybe I should give you another chance,
看看我们终究能不能用你的方法试一下
see if we can try things your way after all.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Hey, what the hell are you doing?
这不是你想要的吗 马库斯
Isn't this what you wanted, Marcus?
像这样被抓着 不会让你"性"致盎然吗
Isn't this turning you on, to be grabbed like this?
不会想让你撕开你的衣服
Doesn't it make you want to tear off your clothes
做你告诉你朋友的想对我做的事吗
and do whatever you told your friends you were gonna do to me?
还是这只是个伪装
Or was it just one big put-on,
假装你自己是那种人
to pretend you're something you're really not?
但这事你不会告诉你朋友的 是吗
But you won't tell your friends about this , will you?
我是学生会主席
I'm the student body president.
我工作的一部分就是伸出手
Part of my job is to reach out,
以身作则 振奋人心
set an example, lift people up.
找寻那些觉得自己是"异类"的孩子
To look for those kids who feel like "The other."
好像他们是圈外人
Like they're on the outside.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
-干得漂亮 -太棒了
- Yeah! - Yeah!
-我去 -好了
- Damn! - All right.
好了 好了 被你们搞到了
All right! That's... Okay, you got me.
很有趣
Very funny.
我还会继续伸出手
And I'll keep reaching out.
还有很多像汉娜一样的孩子
There are more kids like Hannah.
我想让他们知道人们很关心他们
And I want them to know people care.
-我去 我的... -天呐
- Oh, shit. Oh, my-- - Holy shit.
-真是太赞了 -是啊
- That was awesome! - Yeah!
我们... 我们现在做什么
What do we, uh... what do we do now?
你以前开过枪吗
Have you shot a gun before?
哥们 差点忘了
Hey, man, almost forgot.
你明天的期中考试
You know that midterm you got tomorrow?
我和一个去年选了这门课的哥们说了
I talked to a buddy who took the class last year.
他说梅特卡夫总是用同一份试♥卷♥
He said Metcalf always uses the same test.
牛逼啊 哥们
Shit, man.
-谢了 -我挺你 一直会
- Thank you. - I got you. Always.
我知道布莱斯也是这么想的
And I know Bryce feels the same.
得由我们来做好人
It's up to us to be the good guys.
等等
Wait.
-你妈不是在家吗 -可能是
- Isn't your mom home? - She might be.
没关系的
Doesn't matter.
我想去介绍一下我自己
I thought I'd go introduce myself.
-既然你没有介绍我 -回来
- Since you haven't. - Hey, get back here.
怎么 我不是你能带回家给妈妈的那类女孩吗
What, am I not the kind of girl you can take home to Mom?
希望不是
I hope not.
知道吗 我受到了冒犯
You know what? I'm offended.
现在这是不可能了
This isn't happening right now.
-可能的 -离我远点
- Oh, it's happening. - Get away from me.
"离我远点"
"Get away from me."
你想要什么就能得到什么是吗
You just take whatever you want?
你说对了
You're damn right.
我记得当他们说你可能再也走不了
I remember when they said you would never walk again.
或说不了话
Or talk.
甚至都不能做你自己的时候
Or even be you anymore.
这事还没定论呢
Well, the jury's still out on that one.
我只是觉得... 我拥有这副身体
I just feel like... I have this body, you know?
每天起床 穿上衣服
And every day it gets up and puts on clothes
带我从这个地方到那个地方
and gets me from point A to point B.
但这具身体好像已经不是我的了
But it's like it's not mine anymore or something.
是啊
Yeah.
就像你住在一个陌生人的身体里
It's like you're living in a stranger's body.
有的时候会觉得住在一个陌生人的心里
And mind, sometimes.
是啊
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
好
Yep.
对不起
Sorry.
-对不起 对不起 -不 不 继续 继续
- I'm sorry, I'm sorry. - No, no. Keep going, keep going.
-不要 拜托 -对不起 我...
- No, please! - Sorry, I'm--
-杰西 真的对不起 -不 不是你的问题
- Jess, I'm so sorry. - No, no. It's not you, okay?
只是... 不是你的问题
It's just... It's not you.
好吧
Okay.
贾斯汀回来了 你知道吗
Justin's back. Did you know that?
克雷和托尼找到了他
Clay and Tony went out to find him
他现在在克雷家
and he's at Clay's house right now.
搞什么
What the fuck?
克雷说他想帮我
Clay says he wants to help me.
你能信吗
Can you believe that?
-你准备怎么做 -不 什么也不做
- What are you gonna do? - No. Nothing!
去他妈的的贾斯汀 我这辈子都不想再看到他
Fuck Justin, okay? I never wanna see him again in my life.
走吧 很晚了
Come on. It's getting late.
-谢丽 搞什么 -你好 克雷
- Sheri, what the hell? - Oh, what's up, Clay?
你应该每小时给我发一次信息的
You were supposed to text me every hour.
该死 我很抱歉
Oh, shit. I'm so sorry.
我完全被这些杀外星人的机器人吸引了
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表