剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
经历过痛苦所得到的东西是最珍贵的
Nothing that's worth anything comes without pain.
真正优秀的艺术只能来自于
A work of art is only good if it arises from necessity,
必要的需求
from need.
不管是政♥治♥需求还是个人需求
And it can be political need or personal need
但最好能同时满足
or, ideally, both.
艺术应当直面人心 让你感到震撼与恐惧
Art should be confrontation. It should shock and scare you.
而汉娜
And Hannah,
她就是这样一位艺术家
she was an artist in need.
我觉得这就是事情的真♥相♥
And I think that's what happened.
她吓到大家了
And she freaked people out.
做好了
All right.
穿上这个不就让我们
And how does this not make us
更容易被人欺负和嘲笑了吗
more likely to be the targets of abuse and ridicule?
这就像是让这些词语成为我们的专属
Because it's like claiming the word as our own.
重新定义
Reappropriation.
像是在说我们是混♥蛋♥ 所以别招惹我们
Like saying we're the assholes, so don't fuck with us.
好吧 有点像超级英雄的战服 对吧
Okay, yeah, sort of like our superhero outfits, right?
像是说"我们是穿梭在银河的混♥蛋♥队"
Like, "It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Assholes. It's us."
是啊 不过这句话就别说了
Yeah. Just maybe don't say that.
渴求帮助的人亟需表达
A soul in need needs a way to express it.
沉默永远是下下之选
Silence is never the answer.
但当你心里有如此之多的想法时
But when there's so much going on inside you
社会会希望我们保持沉默
society expects us to stay silent.
而假如你心里的千头万绪
And it's a dangerous thing
无人可以倾诉
when there's so much going on inside you,
那后果将不堪设想
but no one to share it with.
凯文 亲爱的 你忘带午餐了
Kevin? Honey, you forgot your lunch.
-多谢 我马上就来 -好的
- Thanks. I'll be right there. - Okay.
天呐 晨练快累死我了
Good Lord. These morning practices are killing me.
我今天四点三十分要准时睡一觉
I'm passing out at exactly 4:30 today.
你也可以来我家
Or you could come back to my place.
我不觉得我还会有力气
I don't think I'm gonna have the energy--
吃个晚饭 我父母想要见你
For dinner? My parents wanna meet you.
-真的吗 -是啊
- They do? - Yeah.
太棒了
That's so cool.
-天啊 也太可怕了 -没事的
- Oh, my God, that's so terrifying. -No. It's no big deal.
我爸今天正好有空
My dad happens to be in town for a bit.
我经常提起你的
I'm always talking about you.
我好兴奋啊 太好了
I'm so excited. Amazing.
-三点见 -好的 再见
- See you in third. - Okay. Bye.
宝贝 我还想跟你说一下
Babe, I wanted to talk to you about--
等等 我应该买♥♥条裙子去
Wait. I should buy a dress.
-你不用买♥♥裙子啊 -那至少也得换身衣服
- You don't need to buy a dress. - Or at least go and change.
-我最少需要一个小时 行吧 -好吧
- I'll need at least an hour, okay? - Yeah, fine.
那个 排练怎么样
Hey, uh, how is practice
队长还好当吗 杰西也还好吧
with all the captain stuff and, you know, Jess?
都不错 一切顺利
It's great. It's going really well.
那就好
Cool. Awesome. Okay.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
汉娜需要取回她的力量
Hannah needed to reclaim her power.
你要问问他宝丽来的事情吗
Are you gonna ask him about the Polaroid?
我不比昨天更信任他
I don't trust him any more than I did yesterday.
你怎么能猜疑这个梦中小天使呢
How can you not trust that little sleeping angel?
你♥他♥妈♥在看什么
The fuck are you looking at?
贾斯汀 直到有人来照顾你之前
Justin, do you think that you can keep your shit together
你能管好自己吗
until someone comes over to look after you later?
我快迟到了 我要去上学了
I'm running late. I gotta get to school.
我很好 用不着给我找保姆
I'm fine. I don't need a babysitter.
这儿也太他妈冷了
It's just so fucking cold in here.
-打寒战 他发烧了 -你在打寒战 是发烧了
- Chills. He has a fever. - It's chills. You have a fever.
给他再拿件毯子啊
Well, get him another blanket.
-洗个澡说不定有用 -我没那么严重
- Maybe a shower would help. - I'm not that bad.
你闻着跟什么东西烂了似的 就去洗个澡吧
You smell like dead feet. Just shower, please.
我饿了
Oh, I'm hungry.
怎么会饿呢 你几乎把什么都吐了
How can you be hungry? You threw everything up.
也许那就是为什么我会饿
Maybe that's why I'm hungry.
去洗个澡吧
Take a shower.
你看这个了吗
Have you seen this?
我的天 你们班上还有谁
My God, was there anyone in
没跟这个汉娜有牵扯
your class this Hannah wasn't involved with?
什么 你说什么
What? What do you mean?
这个故事里每天都会多出现一个男孩
Every day, there's another boy in this story.
怪不得她名声那么差
It's not surprising that she had a reputation.
我现在很开心 一想到明天这一切就结束了
I will just be glad when this is all over for you tomorrow,
你可算是脱离这件糟心事了
and you are as far removed from this mess as possible.
是啊
Yep.
你妈开始感觉你在躲着我们了
Hey. Your mom's starting to think you're avoiding us.
躲着你们 没有的事 只是最近事情有点多
Avoiding you? No. No, no. I've just got a lot going on, you know?
孩子 你不能每顿饭都在房♥间里吃
You can't take every meal in your room, kido.
那是因为我要干的活太多了
I've just got so much work.
你今晚陪我放松一下怎么样
How about taking a break with me tonight?
顶峰影院正在上映《迷魂记》
Vertigo is at the Crestmont.
咱们去看吧
Let's go.
那个 我...
Oh, wow. I, um...
浴室有人吗
Is that the shower?
没人 是我 那个...
Yeah. Yeah, that's my, um...
我只是趁着放热水的功夫来那些吃的
I just figured I'd grab some food while I let it heat up.
新装的热水器要等一阵才有热会
The new tankless heater takes a while to warm up.
-但不会花这么长时间的 -没什么大不了的
- Shouldn't take this long. - It's not a big deal.
不 有时候阀门会转到冷水档
No, sometimes the valve is on the cold side.
没事的 喝点咖啡吧
It's all good. Have some coffee.
我回头再去倒一杯 今晚看电影是吧
Yeah, I'll get more. Yeah. Movie tonight?
我很期待 多谢
Exciting. So, yeah, thanks.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
爸 水挺烫的 热水器没问题
Yeah, Dad. Plenty hot. Water heater's totally working.
-对不住了啊 -闭嘴吧
- Shit. Sorry. - Just quiet.
行
Okay.
你现在能出去了吗
Can you get out now?
你得让人觉得是我在洗澡 白♥痴♥
It has to look like I'm the one in the shower, idiot.
好吧 能再给我拿些洗发水来吗
Well, can you pass me some more shampoo?
这些孩子得有同情心 奥利维亚
These kids need to be sympathetic, Olivia.
对于传唤瑞安·谢弗 我很担心
I worry about calling Ryan Shaver.
他的证词不过是自我吹嘘
His deposition was practically smug.
我们正在还原真♥相♥
We're putting pieces together.
我们必须把汉娜的诗列入证据
We have to get Hannah's poem into evidence,
而他是那个把它
and he's the one who
印出来的人
printed it.
早
Morning.
-你好 我是安迪 -当然 我记得
- Hi. I'm Andy. - Oh, of course, I remember.
-你今天和我们一起吗 -不 他不来
- Will you be joining us today? - No, he won't.
你们俩聊吧
Well, I'll give you two a minute.
我想和你一起
I wanna be here with you.
我得在这里 抱歉我一直没来
I need to be here. I'm sorry I haven't been.
他们在那里面说的话
The things they've been saying in there,
你会听到的话 你根本想象不到
things that you'll hear, you have no idea.
我会学着接受的
I'll learn.
我不知道 绝对不是泳池别♥墅♥
I don't know. It's definitely not the pool house.
那是哪里
So, where is it, then?
我可以向那帮人打听打听 可能能弄明白...
I could ask one of the guys and maybe figure out--
不 在你戒干净之你得待在这里 为了杰西卡
No. You stay here until you're clean. For Jessica.
我可以到处打听一下...
I could just show this around. It's--
不用了 我来吧 谢了
No, I got it. Thanks.
操 操
Fuck me. Fuck.
等等...
Wait...
他是我的保姆 谢丽呢
He's my babysitter? What happened to Sheri?
谢丽不能连续翘两天课
Sheri couldn't skip twice in a row.
她晚上来
She's taking the evening shift.
我以为他不想再和我扯上什么关系
I thought he wanted nothing to do with me.
我不想
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表