剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
谢谢你
And thank you.
我真的很开心你回我电♥话♥了
I was, um, really glad you called back.
我最近才有权使用手♥机♥ 我不是在躲你
Oh, I just got my phone privileges. I haven't been dodging you.
等等 所以你是一次性收到那么多信息
Wait, so you just got all those messages at once?
-我希望你跳过了一些 -我每条都听了
- I hope you skipped some. - I listened to every one.
好了 各位 我们几分钟后要在这里
Okay, guys, we're starting yoga in here in a few minutes
为感兴趣的人
for whoever's interested
和不会取笑这些动作的人上瑜伽课了
and who won't be making fun of the poses.
然后会进行小组活动
Then we've got our small group sessions.
把你的分享日志带上 否则就得付出代价
Bring your share journals or pay the price.
酷啊
Cool.
这...
This, uh...
这地方似乎不错
This place seems really nice.
来 我带你来个贵宾之游
Come on, I'll give you the VIP tour.
每个人的脑化学变化都是不一样的
Like, everyone's brain chemistry is different,
所以得试好几次
so it might take them a few tries
才能找到正确的药品组合
before they can find the right combination of meds.
等等 现在就聊这些太过了吗
Wait, is this too much right now?
不 不 不 只是...
No, no, no. It's just...
他们确定是躁狂抑郁性精神病
Look, are they sure it's bipolar?
躁狂和单纯的
It feels like kind of a blurry line
心情好的界限
between someone being manic and also just,
感觉很模糊
you know, being in a really good mood.
克雷 我想在你父母面前给你手♥淫♥
Clay, I tried to jerk you off in front of your parents.
那不仅仅是"心情好"
I mean, that wasn't just a "Good mood."
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 有道理 那是挺不好的
Yeah, point taken. That was pretty fucked up.
但药还有一切...
But the meds and everything...
如果那些改变了你呢
What if that all, like, changes you?
我希望能改变我
I hope it does.
以前的我 过得不好
Look, the person that I was, it wasn't really working for me.
像好心情 可能很棒 但...
Like, the good moods, they could be amazing, but...
我就像...
I was like...
在悬崖边跳舞
dancing on the edge of a really high cliff
摔得又狠又痛
and the fall was just really fucking hard and far.
-抱歉 -等等
- I'm sorry. - Wait.
你知道那不是你的错吧
You know it's not your fault, right?
不 我... 我明白
No, I-- I know.
我不知道你明不明白
I don't know if you do.
这么久以来...
All this time...
-你怎么能瞒着我 -对不起 奥利维亚
- How could you keep that from me? - I'm sorry, Olivia.
我以为我补救好了
I thought I fixed it.
我不想把事情弄得更糟 对你 对汉娜
I didn't wanna make things worse for you or Hannah.
-我只想向前看 -很显然是这样
- I just wanted to move on. - Clearly.
我不知道怎么和你说话了
I didn't know how to talk to you anymore.
我不知道怎么和你说我需要...
I didn't know how to tell you that I needed to...
觉得被爱 被拥有 需要被别人需要
...feel loved and held, and I needed to be needed.
-所以那是我的错 -不是你的错
- Oh, so this is my fault? - It's not your fault.
我没有怪你 我怪我们 我们应该沟通的
I'm not blaming you, I'm blaming us. We should have communicated.
我们应该注意到我们的女儿在受苦
We should have noticed that our baby girl was suffering.
我们应该做点什么的
We should have done something.
你怎么敢这么说
Don't you dare, okay?
你怎么敢让我觉得是我让我女儿失望了
Don't you dare make me feel like I failed my daughter.
如果我们的官司输了 都是你的错
Okay? If we lose this trial, it's your fault.
如果我们赢了这场官司 也是我的错 你怎么看不出来
If we win this trial, it's my fault. How can you not see that?
你坐在证人席上的时候怎么会感受不到
How can you not feel that sitting on that stand?
就这样
That's all it took?
律师扰乱了你的头脑 突然间受审的就是我们了
This lawyer gets in your head, and suddenly we're on trial?
我从没想过要上庭
I never wanted to go to trial.
我从来不想 但在心底 我觉得我们能赢的
I never wanted to, but deep down, I thought we had a case.
我相信学校 那些霸凌者 那个怪物
I believed that the school, the bullies, that monster
都得对我们失去汉娜负责
were responsible for our losing Hannah,
但是我们也有份 小奥
but we're in this, too, Liv.
我们也有份 小奥
We're part of it too, Liv.
如果你现在看不出来 我觉得你以后也看不出来
And if you can't see that now, I don't think you ever will.
我不想再争吵了
I don't want to fight anymore.
我不想争吵了
I don't wanna fight.
我不想和你争吵 不想在法庭争吵
I don't wanna fight with you and not in this courtroom.
我觉得这案子没我会更好
I think this case is better off without me.
你也是
And so are you.
那你什么时候回家
So, when do you come home?
我妈不想让我回自♥由♥高中了
The thing is, my mom doesn't want me to go back to Liberty.
她想让我转学
She wants me to transfer schools.
像东部高中吗
Like East County?
去别的州
Like another state.
我要去和我姨妈姨夫一起住
I'm going to live with my aunt and uncle.
等等 你...
Wait, you...
你再也不回来了
You're never coming back?
-我得按下复原键 -复原键
- I need to hit the reset button. - The reset button.
-删掉以前的一切吗 -不 不是那个意思
- To delete everything that came before? - No, not what I mean.
不是删除你或我们的友谊 但我得向前看了
Not delete, not you, not our friendship, but I need to move on.
-他们逼你这么做的 -不是
- They're making you do that? - No.
我想这么做
I'm doing it.
我不能一直假装我没事
I can't keep pretending like I'm okay,
就像我不需要努力康复
like I don't need to work to get well,
好像是所有人的错而不是我的错
like it's everyone's fault but mine.
我想比那活得更好
I wanna live a better life than that.
-你会忘了我 -天啊 永远不会
- You're gonna forget me. - Oh, my God, I never could.
我只是要成为那个你过去认识的我
I'm just gonna be this one guy you knew one time.
我可以放你走 并且依然爱你
I can let you go and still love you.
我会永远爱你
I'll always love you.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我也会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, too.
你是个好人 克雷
You're a good person, Clay.
你可以帮助他人
And you can help people.
只是他们需要帮助的方式不一定是你想的那样
Just maybe not how you think they need to be helped.
克雷
Clay?
克雷
Clay!
我得和你谈谈
Hey, I need to talk to you.
克雷 你为什么不回电♥话♥和信息
Clay, why aren't you answering your phone?
贾斯汀
Justin.
混♥蛋♥ 克雷呢
Hey, dickhead, where's Clay?
贾斯汀 我说...
Justin, I said--
贾斯汀
Justin.
操
Fuck.
贾斯汀 醒醒
Justin! Hey, wake up.
快他妈醒醒
Wake the fuck up!
醒醒
Hey, wake up.
贾斯汀
Justin!
翻过来
Roll over!
拜托 贾斯汀 我翻不动你
Come on, Justin. I can't roll you!
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
我不会让你死的
I won't fucking let you die.
操
Fuck!
操
Oh, fuck.
我们不是总能得到第二次机会
We don't always get second chances...
来帮助他们
to help people.
以正确的方式
To be there...
出现
in the right way.
爱他们
To love them.
我爸爸说你打了电♥话♥
My dad said you called.
我听说了今天在法庭发生的事
And I heard what happened in court today and...
我不知道 我就想过来看看
I don't know, I just wanted to reach out, you know,
有什么我能帮忙的
to see if there's anything I could do.
请进
Come in.
我觉得是耐受力的问题吧
I think it's a tolerance thing. I don't know.
我才注射了几次
I've only ever shot up a couple times.
你可能会死的
You could've fucking died.
好像谁会在乎似的
Like anyone would even care at this point.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表