剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
We can't rely on the school.
如果我们的女儿在遭到骚扰时
If we can't trust our own daughter
不会来找我们
to come to us when she's being harassed,
那我们怎么保护你 杰西卡
how can we protect you, Jessica?
-杰西卡 -什么
- Jessica? - What?
亲爱的 你为什么不告诉我们你遭到了骚扰
Honey, why didn't you tell us that you were being harassed?
我不知道
I don't know.
你们的互助会呢
What about the group?
你能不能和其他幸存者聊聊
Can you talk to one of the other survivors?
上帝啊 爸爸 我讨厌这个词
God, Dad, I hate that word.
幸存者 我只是我
Survivor? I'm just me.
我去开
I'll get it.
我当时回想起了在警♥察♥局的时候
I was flashing back to the police station.
我告诉我爸爸那晚的事后 他让我去的
When my dad made me go, after I told him about that night.
我告诉他我不记得是谁干的了
And I told them I couldn't remember who did it.
我不能告诉他们是布莱斯
I couldn't tell them it was Bryce
因为我知道他们不会相信我的
because I knew they wouldn't believe me.
但不是这样的 我们相信你
But that's not true. We believe you.
如果你要找警♥察♥ 我们都能支持...
If you go to the police, we can back you up--
你们不能 你们都不在场
You can't. You weren't there.
汉娜走了 她温柔敏感 还是个白人
Hannah's gone, and she was sweet and sensitive and white.
看看他们是怎么对她的 你还不懂吗
Look at what they're doing to her. Don't you get it?
我不是和布莱斯·沃克唱对台戏的合适受害人选
I'm not the right kind of victim to go against Bryce Walker.
-我的说辞绝对比不上他的 -要是贾斯汀也在呢
- Not when it's his word against mine. - What if Justin were here?
要是汉娜也在呢
What if Hannah were here?
她死了 贾斯汀也与死无异
She's dead, and Justin might as well be.
你有他的消息吗
Have you heard from him?
我不想再谈这些了 克雷
I'm tired of talking about this, Clay.
我不想每一天每一刻都在想这个
I'm tired of thinking about it every second of every day.
-我知道 -不 你不知道 你根本不知道
- I know. - No, you don't. You have no idea.
我不想再盯着我的衣柜
I'm tired of staring at my closet,
想着别人会怎么想我的
wondering what people are gonna think.
想着我该穿什么 能多遮住我的皮肤
Wondering what I can wear that'll cover the most skin.
我该躲进哪套衣服里
What I can hide in.
我永远爱你
席德
杰西卡·戴维斯收
洋葱切得不够好 泰勒
Oh. I need a finer dice on those onions, Tyler.
抱歉 这一般都是我妈妈切的
Sorry, my mom usually does this stuff.
我其实不知道我在干什么
I don't really know what I'm doing.
给我 给我 给我
Give it, give it, give it.
宠爱孩子的母亲只会教育出一无所长的人
Mothers who baby their sons raise men ill-equipped for life.
父权的悲剧
It's a patriarchal tragedy.
不 真正的悲剧是该死的自♥由♥高中
No, what's tragic is Liberty fucking High School.
-对吧 -今天我们的的特技课来了个代课老师
- Right? - Today we had a sub in ASS-class
她没收了你的《彩票》
and she took your copy of The Lottery
因为非常"美化暴♥力♥"
because it "Glamorizes violence."
什么 她肯定没有仔细读
What? She must not have read it closely.
这才是关键 她根本没读过
That's the thing. She hasn't read it.
-什么 -自♥由♥高中就是这样
- What? - It's the Liberty way.
没错 禁书 然后为那些
Yep. Ban books, and celebrate guys
只会猛击棒球的人庆祝
who can hit a baseball real hard.
我也经历过这种破事
I went through the same bullshit.
是吗
Yeah?
-替罪羊 暴民心理 -我当时应该反击的
- Scapegoating, mob mentality. - Yeah, I should've fought back.
自己没有能力的话很难反击
Kinda hard to do when you have no power.
谁说你没有能力
Who says you have no power?
-这个世界 -那就别听世界的
- The world? - Well, don't listen to the world.
如果你无法融入他们的盒子中
If you don't fit into one of their boxes,
他们会想惩罚你 不过别让他们得逞
they wanna punish you, but don't let them.
真正的英雄搞事情
Real heroes fuck shit up.
应该说是抵抗 不过也没错
More like resist. But yes.
你能来真是太好了
Oh, glad you could join us.
别这样 赛赛
Oh, bite me, Cy-Cy.
-你负责做沙拉 -好
- You're on salad duty. - Okay.
你好 泰勒
Hey, Tyler.
-抱歉我迟到了 爸爸 -没事
- Sorry I'm late, Dad. - That's all right.
-等等 你是... -习惯性迟到 你会习惯的
- Oh, wait, so you're-- - Chronically late. You'll get used to it.
有人说这场诉讼是政♥治♥迫♥害♥
Some are calling this lawsuit a witch hunt,
但是我相信我们的儿子
but I have faith that our son
明天再法庭上会展示出
will bring the same integrity and honesty
让他进入哈佛的正直和诚实
that got him into Harvard into that courtroom tomorrow.
主啊 请在马库斯作证时与他同在
Dear Lord, please be with Marcus during his testimony.
我们相信你会给与我们力量
We believe you will stand strong with us.
-我们相信... -谢谢你 爸爸
- We believe-- - Thank you so much, Dad.
我们继续封装信封吧
Now let's get back to stuffing those envelopes. All right?
还有两个星期就要进行选举了
Election's less than two weeks away!
祈祷 你不用担心的 爸爸
A prayer? You don't have to worry, Dad.
我没有担心你
I'm not worried about you.
我了解你 但我也知道事情会变得怎么样
I know you, but I also know how things go.
他们能把受害人说成加害人 把禽兽说成殉道者
They can turn a victim into a villain, a monster into a martyr.
我保证 这不会影响到选举 爸爸 真的
I promise. It won't affect the election, Dad. Really.
这和选举无关 孩子 还是要保护你
This isn't about the election, son. It's about protecting you.
我们要遵守不一样的规则
Look, the rules are different for us.
听着 聪明点 谦逊点
Look, just be smart, all right, be humble,
别被他们牵着鼻子走
and don't let them put words in your mouth.
-做你自己就好 好吗 -好的
- Just be you. All right? - All right.
你还是得喘口气的
You still gotta breathe.
操你
Fuck you.
如果你能骂人 那你也能喘气
If you can curse, you can breathe.
你还有十分钟
Hey, hey. You still got ten minutes.
你不仅在骗你自己 还在骗我
You're not just cheating yourself, you're cheating me.
以及 你的缓刑监督官
And, you know, your probation officer.
-抱歉 我...我得走了 -热辣约会吗
- I'm sorry. I gotta... I gotta go. - Hot date?
-真好笑 -为什么好笑
- That's funny. - Why is that funny?
-因为我上个月被甩了 -你 被甩了
- Because I got dumped last month. - You? Got dumped?
没错
Believe it.
什么样的蠢女人会把你甩了
What kind of foolish woman would let you go?
蠢男人
Foolish guy?
没错 男人
Yeah, guy.
那肯定是个非常非常愚蠢的男人
Well. That is one foolish, foolish guy.
我为什么会知道
Why the fuck would I know anything
怎么在城里找人
about how to find someone in the city?
我不知道 你的兄弟们
I don't know, I mean, your brothers.
-我只是以为... -你以为什么
- I just thought-- - You thought what?
你让你的棕色人种朋友帮忙去街头找人吗
You'd ask your brown friend for help navigating the streets?
什么 不 不完全是这样
What? No. I mean, not entirely.
这是种族歧视吗 我没有 我种族歧视了吗
I mean, is that racist? I'm not racist. Am I racist?
别陷入克雷牛角尖了 我没兴趣听你扯
Okay, don't go into your Clay-hole. I'm not in the mood.
我知道我们这几个月都没说上几句话
Look, I know we haven't, like, talked much these past months,
当初感觉这一切都要结束了
and it felt like this whole thing was gonna be over.
但其实没有
But it's not over.
你想找到贾斯汀
Okay, you wanna find Justin.
你怎么知道贾斯汀想被找到
How do you know Justin wants to be found?
他联♥系♥了杰西
He reached out to Jess.
-真的吗 -他给她寄了明信片
- Really? - Yeah. He sent her a postcard.
她不知道我知道了
She doesn't know that I know,
但如果我们找到他了 她就有证人了
but if we find him, she'll have a witness.
她就能指控布莱斯
And she can report Bryce.
然后呢 我们把他交给贝克太太
And then what, we just deliver him to Mrs. Baker
让他去作证
so he can testify?
是的 我是说...目的是这样的
Yeah. I mean, that-- that's the goal.
她也想这样吗
And is that what she wants?
她问过我们几次关于布莱斯和第九卷磁带的事
How many times did she ask us about Bryce? About tape nine?
要不是律师们阻止她
She would've gone after Bryce
她早就起诉布莱斯了
if lawyers hadn't talked her out of it.
好吧 我可以和我的缓刑监督官谈谈
Yeah. Okay, I can talk to my probation officer.
他负责流浪儿童和离家出走的孩子
He deals with homeless kids and runaways and shit like that.
看 我就知道你有办法
Yeah, see? I knew you'd have a way.
我只是这么一说
I'm just saying.
我不认识 你们去市收♥容♥所♥看过了吗
I don't recognize the face. You try the city shelters?
去过五个了 你确定你没见过他吗
Been to five already. Are you sure you haven't seen him?
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表