剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
我为什么不说她是那么完美
Why didn't I just say she was perfect?
奥利维亚 你说了
Olivia. You did.
我知道你说过 上千遍
I know you did, thousands of times.
我不知道我是不是说过
I don't know if I did.
或是我说得够不够
Or I didn't enough, or...
或是说得不对
or not in the right way.
每天早上 我都对泰莎说
Every morning, I would tell Tessa
她是这世上最美的女孩
she was the most beautiful girl in the world.
然后她去上学 孩子们会说她"丑"
Then she would go to that school where kids called her "Ugly,"
"废物"
called her "worthless,"
是"荡♥妇♥"
called her "slut."
而她信了他们 而不是我
And she believed them, and not me.
事情就会变成这样 是吧
This is what it's gonna be like, isn't it?
他们会把她描绘成
They're going to paint this
一个我根本不认识的女孩
picture of some girl I don't even recognize.
对
Yes.
但你得保持坚强
But you're going to have to stay strong.
你了解汉娜的为人
You know who Hannah was.
如果我不呢
What if I don't?
我不知道是谁拍了这些照片
I didn't know who took these pictures.
我不知道有人跟踪她 我还有什么不知道
I didn't know she had a stalker. What else don't I know?
你知道她多么特别
You know how special she was.
你知道那所学校害你失去了她
And how that school let her be taken away from you.
你有这些汉娜的照片
You have these pictures of Hannah.
你说它们代表了一件事 但你并不知道
And you say they mean one thing, but you don't know.
就算你掌握了照片
Just because you have the picture
也不代表你掌握了真♥相♥
doesn't mean you have the truth.
你为什么撒汉娜的谎
Why'd you lie about Hannah?
我没有
I didn't lie.
她怎么会跟谁发色情短♥信♥ 在发生了那种事后
Why would she be sexting, after what happened?
我不知道 但那是事实
I don't know, but it was the truth.
那是跟谁发的
Then who was it with?
-我不怕你 克雷 -那是什么意思
- I'm not afraid of you, Clay. - What's that suppose to mean?
-昨晚在暗室 拜托 -暗室怎么了
- The darkroom last night? Come on. - What about the darkroom?
-有人想让我闭嘴 -反正不是我
- Someone's trying to keep me quiet. - Yeah, well, it wasn't me.
那么那人肯定也会找上你
Then I bet they'll come after you, too.
我才不在乎 她在跟谁发短♥信♥
I don't fucking care. Who was she texting with?
我不知道
I don't know.
去你的
Fuck this.
我知道你以为她很完美 但她不完美
I know you thought she was perfect, but she wasn't.
我敢说我不是唯一知道这点的人
I bet I'm not the only one who knows that.
我喜欢这色彩
I like the color.
沃普莱克斯又把喷漆锁了起来
Wal-Plex locked up their spray paint again,
我只能去真值偷了
so I had to jack it from the True Value.
我真喜欢沃普莱克斯
I love how the Wal-Plex
锁起了他们的喷漆 却忘记锁弹♥药♥
locks up spray paint but not their ammunition.
我们能...
Can we, uh...?
我们能再试一次吗
Can we try this thing again?
嗯 我们做吧
Yeah. Let's do this thing.
天呐
Jesus!
克雷
Clay!
抱歉 我就是...
Sorry, I just, uh...
抱歉 我也不知道我怎么回事
Sorry, I don't know what happened.
好吧
Okay.
怎么...
What...?
天呐 你在发抖 怎么了
Oh, my God, you're shaking. What's wrong?
没事 我没事
Nothing, I'm... I'm fine.
好吧 克雷
Okay. Clay.
会没事的 你会很棒的
This is gonna be okay, you know? You're gonna be great.
我知道 其实我不知道 那...
Yeah, no, I know. I mean, I don't know. I mean, that's not...
闭嘴脱衣服吧
Okay, shut up and get naked.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
你今晚怎么了 克雷
What is wrong with you tonight, Clay?
我不能
I can't.
-你说你爱我的 -不
- You said you loved me. - No, I...
我是爱你的 天呐 真的
Look, I do. God, I do.
你不想碰我 不想跟我在一起
You don't want to touch me, you don't want to be with me.
我想的 我就是
No, I do, I just...
我今晚不行
I can't tonight.
好吧
Okay.
那明天见了
I'll see you tomorrow, then.
除非你当时在场 你不可能知道究竟发生了什么
Unless you were there, you don't know what really happened.
你会知道该怎么做 我知道你会替我保密
你欠我的 汉娜
我们会请求法庭以医疗理由让你不必出庭
We'll ask the court for a medical exception.
听说斯坦德家孩子就可能不用作证
I hear that Standall kid might not have to testify.
-爸爸 -亲爱的
- Dad. - Honey...
你妈妈和我都不希望你去
your mother and I don't like this.
我们读到了泰勒的遭遇
We read about what happened to Tyler.
他们可以问你任何问题
They can ask anything up there.
但我必须去
But I have to do it.
为了汉娜
For Hannah.
好吧 我们早上再谈吧
Okay, let's talk about it in the morning.
去睡吧
Get some sleep.
就算你掌握了照片
Just because you have the picture
也不代表你掌握了真♥相♥
doesn't mean you have the whole story.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do about that?
你现在还说话了
So you talk now?
看来是的
Apparently.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表