剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
我们确定是他干的吗
Are we even sure it's him?
你那小子一直盯着你 扎克
Your boy keeps looking at you, Zach.
-他要换尿布了吗 -闭嘴 蒙蒂
- Does he need his diaper changed? - Shut up, Monty.
不如你去照顾照顾他吧
Why don't you go take care of him?
邓普西 护士爱上病人是很正常的
Dempsey, it's normal for nurses to fall for their patients.
闭嘴吧 我根本就不喜欢他
Fuck off. I don't even like him, okay?
没错 只是你妈妈
Right. It's just your mom
要你帮他拿书擦屁♥股♥
who makes you carry his books and wipe his ass.
不 擦屁♥股♥肯定是自愿的
No, the ass he does for pleasure.
要是是扎克呢
What if it's Zach?
那也太疯狂了 他处处都在帮你
That's crazy. He's been helping you with everything.
那他为什么还在和布莱斯混在一起
Then why's he still hanging around Bryce?
是布莱斯或者有人在保护他
It's Bryce or someone protecting him.
他不希望真♥相♥曝光
He doesn't want the truth to come out.
你们为什么都看着我
Why are you guys both looking at me?
主要是因为你坐在我们对面
Mostly 'cause you're sitting across the table from us?
你可以在法庭上告诉他们你的事
You can tell them what happened to you in court.
汉娜的律师告诉我
Hannah's lawyers told me
我只要说"性不性感"清单的事
I'm just supposed to talk about the Hot or Not List
以及我们因此破裂的友情就行了
and how it ended our friendship.
但你知道那不是真的 或者不是真♥相♥的全部
But you know that's not true or it's not all that's true.
-他们也知道 -但那和案子没关系
- And they know it. - But it's not part of the case.
如果你说出来 那就有关系了
If you say it, it'll make it part of the case.
那我就这么说出来吗
So I just say it?
杰西 我...
Jess, I--
听着 我知道这不容易 好吗
Listen. I know it's not easy, okay?
我从来没有想过这样很容易 但是...
Like, in no fucking universe do I think that, but...
但是如果你在他们问及你们的友谊时说出所有真♥相♥
If you tell the truth when they ask you about your friendship,
如果你告诉他们你不和安娜说话的真正原因
if you tell them the real reason you stopped speaking to Hannah,
那真♥相♥就会曝光
then the truth is out.
这一切都会结束 布莱斯就会得到报应
And this shit stops. And Bryce gets what's coming to him.
-我得去上第一节课了 -杰西
- I gotta get to first. - Jess--
真♥相♥不一定能弥补一切
You know, the truth doesn't always make things right.
你应该比任何人都清楚
You should know that better than anyone.
我需要记起都发生了什么
Look, I need to remember what happened.
我需要那些磁带 你不能再继续保护我了
I need the tapes. You have to stop protecting me.
-斯凯进医院了 -什么 怎么回事
- Skye's in the hospital. - What? What happened?
我没有再保护她
I stopped protecting her.
好吧 那帮我个忙 今天载我去法♥院♥
Okay, fine. Then do this for me. Get me a ride to court today.
-亚力克斯 -克雷
- Alex-- - Clay.
杰西卡 天啊 你看上去真美
Jessica! Wow. Oh, my God, you look amazing.
-我喜欢你的发型 -谢谢
- I love your hair. - Yeah, thanks.
对了 你今天要上庭
Oh, that's right, you have court today.
祝你好运 你绝对会很棒的
Good luck, you'll be great.
-听着 昨天的事 -没事 我们没事
- Listen, about yesterday-- - It's fine. We're good.
太好了 因为我们女孩子得一起坚强起来
Cool. 'Cause we girls have to be strong together,
掌控自己什么的
you know? Own our own shit.
-我很抱歉... -不不不 我明白
- I'm sorry if-- - No, no, no, right. I get it.
我们今天训练的时候会想你的
Okay. Well, we'll miss you at practice today.
-谢了 -祝你好运
- Yeah. Thanks. - Good luck!
有时候好像不管你怎么做...
Sometimes it seems like no matter what you do...
怎么回事
What's going on?
人们眼中的你还是他们想看到的样子
...people still see you the way they want to.
谁干的
Who did this?
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
什么 你为什么跟着我 别来烦我
What? Why are you following me? Just leave me alone.
你觉得她会说吗
You think she'll talk?
-她为什么要说 -那你为什么说了
- Why would she? - Why did you?
一直遮遮掩掩不累吗 马库斯
Don't you get tired of hiding, Marcus?
你有时候不会想说出真♥相♥吗
Don't you wanna tell the truth sometimes?
不止一个真♥相♥
There's more than one truth.
不 我并不这么觉得
No, I don't think there is.
-今天媒体更多了 -你可以跟他们谈谈
- More press today. - You know, you can talk to them.
我可不这么觉得
I don't think so.
你等得越久 挽回舆♥论♥越难
The longer you wait, the harder it is to reclaim the narrative.
这不是我的风格 杰姬
It's not my style, Jackie.
你可以转为这个风格
You can make it your style.
你现在代表汉娜 和上千和她一样的女孩
You speak for Hannah now, and thousands of girls like her.
杰西卡·戴维斯会为汉娜出庭 她是个好孩子
Jessica Davis will show up for Hannah. She's a good kid.
她也不避讳
And she's been very open about
校园中的性别歧视文化
the culture of sexism at the school.
更重要的是 她是汉娜的朋友
Most importantly, she's Hannah's friend.
但就算到了真的很难熬的时候
But even when things get really tough...
只要一个朋友就能帮你支撑下去
...all it takes is just one friend to get you through it.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
如果你幸运的话 能找到不止一个
If you're lucky, you find more than one.
托比 埃里克 查德 这是泰勒
Toby, Eric, Chad, this is Tyler,
我的狗屁特技联盟和超级被排挤小弟
my fellow ASS-class colleague and extreme outcast.
-你好 -泰勒
- What up? - Hey, Tyler.
你用胶卷吗 太复古了
You shoot film? Super retro.
我不知道 拿着照片总有点
I don't know. There's something to holding a picture,
触感吧 我不知道
like feeling it, I don't know.
不 就像更喜欢翻相册
Yeah. No, like, um, flipping through a photo album
而不是在手♥机♥上翻看
instead of swiping on your phone.
没错
Yeah, exactly.
-我是泰勒 -我知道 我叫麦肯齐
- Uh, I'm Tyler. - Oh, I know. Mackenzie.
安静点 怪胎们
Quiet, freaks.
你能找到看穿这些标签的朋友
You find friends who see through the labels.
我来 我来 我来
I got it, I got it, I got it.
-谢谢你载我们 托尼 -我和你们一起去
- Thanks for the ride, Tony. - Oh, I'm coming in with you guys.
但你在证人列表上 他们会查的
But you're on the witness list. They check it.
不 我拿了我哥哥的身份证
No, I got my brother's ID.
我已经两天没睡了
I haven't slept in two nights.
我只是想知道我到底要面对什么
I just wanna know what I'm looking at in there.
要是你也在名单上呢
What if you're on the list?
那我就挥挥拐杖哭出来 这套在哪儿都好使
I'll just wave my cane and cry. It works everywhere.
等等 肯定有残疾人入口的
Wait. I bet there's a handicapped entrance.
我觉得你不该说"残疾人"这个词
Don't think you're supposed to say "Handicapped."
-扶我身上 -你俩都滚吧
- Take my arm. - Fuck you both.
我交到了朋友
I found those friends.
那张名单毁了一切
That list just messed up everything.
你在自♥由♥高中期间 类似这张名单的事常见吗
And was this list typical of your experience at Liberty?
没错
Yes.
汉娜早就被贴上了"婊"的标签
Hannah was already labeled a slut.
那张名单让一切都变得更糟糕
That list just made everything worse.
真♥相♥并不重要
The truth didn't matter.
在我们学校里 他们就是这样对女生的
That's just what they do to girls at our school.
我发现了这些...
I mean, I found these...
今天早上 在我的数学课教室里...
just this morning, in my math class--
反对 这些照片不在证据中...
Objection, these photos were not admitted into evidence--
他们只要拿一张照片就能定义你
They take one photo and it defines you,
然后你只能努力去证明别人是错的
and then it becomes your job to prove everyone wrong.
他们就是这样对汉娜的 现在他们也这样对我
This is what they did to Hannah, and now they're doing it to me!
肃静 肃静
Order! Order!
真不敢相信他把这些照片算作证据了
I can't believe he let them in.
这些照片很有煽动性 但和本案有关
Well, they're inflammatory, but they're relevant.
丹尼斯
Dennis.
她就是第九卷磁带上的那个女孩
She's the girl on tape nine.
问她 我知道她就是
Ask her. I know she is.
我不能问她这个 奥利维亚 这与本案无关
I can't ask her that, Olivia. It's not relevant.
这和那些照片一样相关
It's as relevant as the pictures.
这能提现那些男孩在学校里是怎么对待那些女孩的
It shows how the boys treated the girls at that school,
学校也非常清楚
and that the school knew about it.
但这并不是发生在学校里 受审的不是布莱斯
But it didn't happen at school. And Bryce isn't on trial.
好了 双方都接受这些照片
All right, both parties will allow these photos,
现列为原告12号♥证物
now Plaintiff's Exhibit 12, into evidence.
斯特鲁尔女士
Ms. Struhl.
戴维斯小姐 你上报了这些照片吗
Miss Davis, did you report these photos?
-没有 -那你的意思是
- No. - So you're telling me
你指望学校采取行动保护你
that you expect the school to take action to protect you,
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表