剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
如果你真是个好父亲
You know, if you were any kind of father,
不论是对这个团队 还是任何人
to this team or to anyone,
你早就会阻止他们的胡闹了
you would've stopped their bullshit years ago.
我退出
That means I quit.
布莱斯 你曾违背其他同学的意愿
Bryce, you've gotten physical with other classmates
跟他们发生过肢体接触 是吧
against their wishes, haven't you?
我记得是没有
Uh, not that I remember, no.
泰勒·唐呢
Not Tyler Down?
你不是把泰勒·唐推在了储物柜上吗
Isn't it true that you threw Tyler Down against a locker?
或许吧 但那只是男生胡闹
Oh, maybe, but that's just guys messing around.
他知道我是开玩笑的
He... He knew I was joking.
所以 你觉得泰勒认为你只是闹着玩吗
So you think Tyler thought you were messing around?
-反对 -收回
- Objection. - Withdrawn.
布莱斯 我们谈谈你说的这个派对吧
Bryce, let's talk about this party that you mentioned.
那是去年9月30日吧
It was on September 30th of last year, right?
-对 -是个周六
- Correct. - It was a Saturday?
-是的 -天气很好
- Yes. - It was a nice night?
星辰点点 满月当空
Lots of stars, full moon?
对
Yeah.
-你父母不在 -对
- And your parents were out of town? - Yes.
你们在庆祝
You were celebrating a big
前一晚的重大橄榄球胜利
football win from the night before, right?
我们其实是在庆祝输球
We were celebrating a loss, actually.
我们并不是老赢的
We don't win all that often.
你们在庆祝输球 或许大家喝了一两杯酒
You were celebrating a loss, and people had a drink or two?
对
Yes.
-或许三四杯 -可能吧
- Maybe three or four? - Sure.
-汉娜·贝克也在吗 -是的
- And Hannah Baker was there? - Yes.
她是一个跟你很熟
And she was somebody that you knew well,
-但没在跟你恋爱的人 是吧 -嗯
- but who you weren't dating, right? - Right.
-汉娜跟你一起进了热浴盆 -对
- And Hannah got in the hot tub with you? - Yes.
大家都离开了热浴盆
And everybody else got out of the hot tub?
对
Yes.
-你开始跟她接吻 -对
- And you started to make out with her? - Yeah.
你想跟她做♥爱♥ 是吧
And you wanted to have sex with her, right?
是的
Yes.
-你很想做 -是的
- And you got really into it? - Sure.
-你就认定她也想做 是吗 -是的
- And you assumed that she was into it, too, correct? - Yes.
于是你把她转了过去 从后面上了她 是吗
So you turned her around to take her from behind, right?
是的
Yes.
-你拉下了她的内♥裤♥ 是吗 -对
- You pulled down her underwear, right? - Yes.
你把自己的泳衣也脱掉了 是吗
And you took your own suit off as well, correct?
-对 -布莱斯
- Yes. - And, Bryce,
你一般都用安全套的吧
you usually use protection, don't you?
一般是的
Uh, I do, usually.
但你那晚和她没用 是吧
But you didn't use protection with her on that night, correct?
是的
Correct.
你俩没谈论过性病或怀孕的事 是吧
And you two didn't talk about STDs or pregnancies, right?
没有
We did not, no.
她也并没说 "我想跟你做♥爱♥"
And she never did actually say, "I want to have sex with you,"
-是吧 -是的
- isn't that correct? - Correct.
她也没明确示意她同意
And she didn't make any specific gestures to indicate consent,
-是吧 -什么 像竖起大拇指吗
- isn't that correct? - What, like... A thumbs-up?
-她冲你竖大拇指了吗 -没有
- Did she give you a thumbs-up? - She did not.
那你就违背她的意愿跟她做了爱 不是吗
Then you had sex with her against her will, isn't that correct?
不 不是的 是她主动的
No. No, that is not correct. She came on to me.
她主动的
She came on to you,
但她并没说她想跟你做♥爱♥
but she never said she wanted to have sex with you,
-不是吗 -她显然想跟我搞
- isn't that correct? - She clearly wanted to hook up.
但她并未给出同意 不是吗
But she never gave you her consent, isn't that right?
我知道她想要什么
I... I knew what she wanted.
你知道她想要什么
You knew what she wanted,
但她去找学校辅♥导♥员
and yet when she went to the school counselor
报告说自己被性侵了 那就是谎言了
and reported that she had been assaulted, that was a lie?
-是的 -她为什么要撒谎
- Correct. - Why would she lie?
-反对 这是猜测 -我换个说法
- Objection. Calls for speculation. - I'll rephrase.
你们之间发生了任何
Was there anything in your encounter
会导致汉娜去举报说自己被强♥奸♥的事吗
that would have led Hannah to report that she had been raped?
真希望我知道
I... I wish I knew.
我绝不会那么对任何女孩
I would never do that to any girl.
当我想到我妈妈 或我女朋友
When I think about my mom or my girlfriend...
伙计们 克洛伊走了
Guys, Chlöe took off.
我绝不会希望任何人伤害她们
I would never want anyone to hurt them.
我也没有伤害汉娜
And I never hurt Hannah.
但我看到了
But I saw it.
他睁眼说瞎话 大家却跟他握手
He lies through his fucking teeth and everybody shakes his hand.
-我们确定他撒谎了吗 -天呐 克雷
- Are we sure he lied? - Jesus, Clay, come on.
那副破眼镜
Those fucking glasses?
我们不能把这些告诉杰西卡
We can't tell Jessica about any of this.
我们必须告诉杰西卡
We have to tell Jessica.
我们需要克洛伊
We need Chlöe.
凯文
Hey, Kevin.
教练
Coach.
那个 你跟扎克·邓普西谈过吗
Listen. Have you been talking to Zach Dempsey?
最近没有 怎么了
No, not lately. Why?
他说要退出球队
He's talking about quitting the team
因为布莱斯的事
because of this thing with Bryce.
"布莱斯的事"
"This thing."
-布莱斯是强♥奸♥犯的事吗 -好吧
- You mean that Bryce is a rapist. - Okay.
凯文 拜托 疑罪从无嘛
Kev, come on. Innocent until proven guilty, huh?
你觉得他无罪吗
So you think he's innocent?
我觉得是的
I think he is.
我觉得 这是政♥治♥迫♥害♥
I think that this is a witch hunt.
一个心理有问题的女孩自杀了 我们想责怪谁
A troubled girl took her own life, and we want to blame,
但事情没那么简单
but it's not that simple.
我不希望有人的未来因此被毁掉
I would hate to see someone's future be ruined because of it.
我以为你是最能理解的呢 凯文
I would've thought you of all people would appreciate that, Kev.
没人想留记录
No one wants a record.
是啊 你说得对
No. No, you're right.
没人想变成违法的人
No one wants to be on the wrong side of the law.
你有什么事
What do you want?
我听说你今天庭审时突然离席了
I heard you walked out of court today...
布莱斯当时还在作证
while Bryce was on the stand.
我知道是你划掉了厕所里
Look, I know you're the one who crossed out all that bullshit
写我的屁话
about me in the stall.
为什么
Why?
因为你是队员
Because you were on the squad.
我想保护你
I wanted to protect you.
我当时已经退队了
I had already quit by then.
你记得你去过一个叫会所的地方吗
Do you remember going to a place called the Clubhouse?
你看到这个会很难过的
This is gonna be hard to look at, okay?
你记得这事吗
Do you remember this happening?
克洛伊
Chlöe.
你不记得 是吧
You don't remember, do you?
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do this?
因为 他是个坏人
Because... because he's a bad guy.
他有病
He's sick.
他对我做过这事 对你做过 天知道还有谁
He's done this to me and you and who knows who else.
他还拍照
And he takes pictures,
但对于我 还把照片挂在了学校的白板上
or, in my case, puts them up on a whiteboard at school.
-天呐 杰西 -什么
- Oh, God. Jess. - What?
我并不是...
I never...
我以为那些照片会吓到你
I... I thought those pictures would scare you
你就不会在庭上说布莱斯坏话了
into not calling Bryce out in court.
等等 那是你贴的
Wait, you put them up?
-真对不起 -你还做了什么
- I'm so sorry. - What else have you done?
就只有那些照片
It was just the pictures.
我就是
I just...
我想相信关于你的传言是真的
I wanted to believe the rumors about you were true.
天呐 他骗了我
God, he fucking lied to me.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表