剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Are you sure?
我们都不知道这些药是哪来的
I mean, we don't know where these drugs come from,
也不知道是什么药
or even what drugs they are.
你说"药"的样子
The way you say "Drugs"
让你听起来很像个共和党参议员
makes you sound like a Republican senator.
我只是说 我们不...
I'm just saying, we don't...
我们不是非嗑不可
we don't have to do this.
我们可以去别的地方 或者
You know, we can go hang out somewhere else, or...
行啊 只要你想 但是
Sure. I mean, if you want to. But...
你不好奇吗
aren't you curious?
我告诉你 克雷
I'm telling you, Clay.
对你来说这是个好主意
It's a very good idea for you.
要水吗
Water?
我们为何不吞一把糖和咖♥啡♥因♥
Guys, what if we just ate a bunch of sugar and caffeine?
-也能让人嗨呀 -真的 别担心了
- That's a certain kind of high, right? - Seriously, do not worry.
好了 咱们开始
All right. Here you go.
三位初体验者
Three first-timers,
三位老司机
three veterans.
相信我
We got you guys.
没问题
Totally.
这绝对是同辈压力 最恶劣的那种
This is so peer pressure. Like, at its worst.
说实话 他到底怎么样了
Uh, so tell me the truth. How's he doing, guys?
他挺好的
He's good.
他的平衡感进步了不少 力量也是
Yeah, his balance is getting better and so is his strength.
他还在努力找回记忆 但是
I mean, he's still working on his memory, but...
但已经很不错了
But he's doing great.
发现玩滑雪球只要一只手就能秒虐老爸
Turns out you only need one hand to whoop your old man at Skee-Ball.
-干得漂亮 -没错
- Hey. - Yep.
你应该挑战我跳舞机的
You should've challenged me at Dance Dance Revolution.
今天我生日 你得给我的笑话捧场才对
It's my birthday. You're supposed to laugh at my jokes.
鸡翅来了
All right. Wings.
-薯条 还有卷卷薯 -好的
- Fries. And curly fries. - All right.
-一会儿汉堡好了会送过来 -谢谢老妈
- Burgers will come up when they're ready. - Thanks, Mom.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们都拿到游戏卡了吗
You got all your game cards?
嗯 谢谢 斯坦德太太
Yeah. Yeah, thank you, Mrs. Standall.
杰西
Hey. Jess.
等会儿
Hey, hey, hey.
让他去 他没事的
He can go. He's good.
我想跟你道歉 所以给你赢了个公仔
I won this for you just to say sorry about today.
你不用这么做的
You didn't have to do that.
如果我没赢它 那就只道歉了
Yeah, well, if I hadn't won it, I'd just be saying sorry,
只是想它这么可爱应该能帮上忙
and I thought maybe the cuteness would help.
我们不用谈这个
Look, we don't need to talk about it.
-亲爱的 你好啊 -你好
- Hi, sweetie. How are you? - Great to see you.
你好啊
Hi. How are you?
我觉得太复杂了
I just think it's complicated.
重点是成为团体里的一员
See, the thing is to be in the group,
至于什么样的团体并不重要 你懂的
but not about the group, you know what I mean?
-不懂 什么意思 -比如说亚力克斯
- No. What do you mean? - All right. Take Alex.
你和贾斯汀·弗里是朋友
You're friends with Justin Foley.
真是好笑
Which is, like, whatever.
他说你人不错
And he says you're a good guy.
他可不经常这么评价别人
He doesn't say that about most people.
他从不 因为他是个混♥蛋♥
He doesn't. It's 'cause he's a dick.
我就觉得现在大家都充满了正能量
I just feel, like, tremendous positivity for everyone right now.
没错
Mmm. Exactly.
事实上 我们中的一些人
In fact, I think it's time that a few of us
该去享受二人世界了
actually slip off for a while.
-怎么说 -同意
- Sound good? - Totally.
等会儿 你们上哪儿去
Wait. Wait, no. Wait. Where are you...?
玩得开心
Enjoy your night.
今晚已经很开心了
It's already a great night.
同意
I agree.
就觉得该是什么样还是什么样 但就是更快乐
It's like... It's like everything is what it is, but, like, more.
比如触摸
Like, touching... touching things.
我那么讨厌派对 但也去了不少
For someone who hates parties, I go to a lot of parties.
没错
Yeah.
而且最后下场总是很惨
And it never ends well.
没错
Nope.
他在这儿干什么
What is he doing here?
是亚力克斯叫我来的
No, Alex told me to come.
泰勒 他只是出于礼貌
Tyler, he was just being nice.
他不想你来的
He doesn't want you here.
让我跟亚力克斯谈谈 我给他带了礼物
I wanna talk to Alex. Okay, look, I brought him something.
什么礼物 "生日快乐
What? "Oh, happy birthday,
亚力克斯 这是你昏迷的照片选集"吗
Alex. Here's a photo book of you in a coma"?
他跟你说了
He told you about that?
现在就滚
Get out. Now.
等会儿 泰勒上哪儿去了
Wait. Where is Tyler going?
别担心 我们赶他走了
Don't worry. We got rid of him.
不是的 是我叫他来的
No, I told him to come.
亚力克斯 我知道你住院的时候他常来看你
Alex, look, I know he visited you a lot in the hospital,
-但他就是个变♥态♥ -他对汉娜做的事情
- but he's a fucking pervert. - After what he did to Hannah--
他做的事情 开什么玩笑
What he did? Seriously?
至少泰勒努力在法庭上帮汉娜说话
At least Tyler tried to help Hannah in court.
这已经比你强了 扎克
That's more than you can say, Zach.
你把她描述成了个荡♥妇♥
You helped turn her into Hannah the Slut.
-至少我们没嗑药 -你们两个消停会儿
- At least we didn't do drugs. - You guys, come on.
你才消停会儿 你不也没帮上忙
You come on. You didn't help either.
-我努力了 -从你今天在法庭上说的看来
- I tried. - From what you said today in court,
你才是伤她最深的人
you hurt her more than any of us.
-是他们断章取义 -所以你没有令她失望咯
- They took that out of context. - So you didn't let her down?
你跟我们有什么区别
How are you any different than us?
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
告诉我 你在想什么
Come on, tell me. What are you thinking about?
我不知道
I... I don't know.
你没说
You're not saying.
我有
I have...
太多的想法
so many thoughts.
告诉我一个
Give me one.
无限
Infinity.
那是个无限的天花板吗
It's an infinity ceiling?
真的是 快看
No. It totally is. Look at it.
无限
Infinity.
很奇怪 这个词可以用来形容这个概念
It's funny how we have a word for that concept,
很奇怪 这个词可以用来形容这个概念
but there's no way we can understand it.
也许 爱
Maybe love.
爱
Love?
也许你用爱可以理解无限
Maybe love is how you understand infinity.
你的爱没有限制 它是永远的
When your love has no limits, when it goes on forever.
也许那种感觉就是无限
Maybe that feels like infinity.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我感觉好极了
I feel fucking great.
现在 我什么都不怕
At this moment, I am not afraid of anything.
-我感觉无所畏惧 -嗯
- I am fearless. - Yeah.
我感觉...
I feel...
很平静
peaceful.
-不过这是药的效果吧 -是吗
- But it's just the drug, right? - Is it?
这种感觉应该本来就蛰伏在我们心中
Didn't these feelings have to be somewhere inside of us
是药物将它们引了出来
for the drug to find them?
我不确定是不是这样
I'm not sure that's how it works.
你相信我们有灵魂吗
Do you believe we have a soul?
我不知道 我希望有
I don't know. I hope so.
如果你能看到未来 你想看吗
If you could see the future, would you wanna see the future?
不想
No.
-你回答得很快 -那个
- You answered that fast. - Well...
我能改变未来吗
Like, can I change the future?
因为如果我能看到未来 知道会发生什么
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表