剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
So is choking a person to death with weeds.
我喜欢她
I like her.
她让你尝试新事物 对你有益
She makes you try new things. That's good for you.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
好吗 你和她在一起后不害怕了些
Okay? You seem less afraid when you're with her.
我喜欢
I like it.
同时也让我有点悲伤
And it also makes me kind of sad.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
当然
Totally.
但是你的神不在这
But you're not here with me.
我在这
I am here.
我保证
Promise.
说实话 那只是个游戏
Honestly, that's the truth. It was just a game.
-真心话大冒险 -也许吧
- Truth or dare. - Maybe.
或者并不止如此
Or... maybe it was more.
对于汉娜来说
For Hannah.
也许汉娜提议玩这个游戏就是想占你便宜
Maybe Hannah suggested the game to take advantage of you.
占便宜...
Take advantage of--
为什么
Why?
-因为她喜欢你 -反对 与本案无关
- Because she liked you. - Objection. Relevance?
和动机有关 法官大人
It goes to motivation, Your Honor.
允许
I'll allow it.
是我的问题 还是
Is it just me, or is this
这个更衣室的概念超级守旧
whole locker room concept super antiquated?
即便这里没有男生
Like, just 'cause there aren't guys around
也不意味着在陌生人面前脱♥光♥光不是件奇怪的事
doesn't mean it's not weird to get naked in front of strangers.
对 完全同意
Yeah, totally.
那不是她那天找你帮忙的原因吗
Isn't that why she asked for your help that day?
-不是 -真的吗
- No. - Really?
你说你不是同性恋
You said you're not a lesbian.
你能确定汉娜不是吗
Can you be certain that Hannah wasn't?
你想不想互相检查一下
Hey, do you wanna maybe proofread
库斯克老师课的作业吗
each other's papers for Mrs. Cusick's class?
上一次我才勉强通过 看到你得了优秀
I barely passed the last one, saw you got an A.
当然可以
Sure. Let's do it.
考特妮 你作证说当这张照片在校园里传开的时候
Courtney, you testified that when this picture got around campus,
谣言四起
rumors were spread.
这些新的照片显示汉娜回吻了你
And these additional photos show that Hannah kissed you back.
-是这样吗 -是
- Is all of that correct? - Yes.
那么是不是有可能汉娜对你有好感
Then isn't it possible that Hannah had a crush on you?
当这张照片传出去时
And when this picture got around,
是她散播了谣言
she was the one that spread the rumors,
让大家猜疑你
to put the suspicion on you?
会不会汉娜才是真正的欺凌者
Isn't Hannah the real bully here?
考特妮
Courtney?
-不 -而如果汉娜是主动的
- No. - But if Hannah was the aggressor,
是不是意味着
doesn't it seem that she
她可能是女同性恋 或者至少是双性恋
might have been a lesbian, or at least bisexual?
而她是在利用你 有这个可能吗
And that she was using you? Isn't that possible?
不 不可能 因为事实完全相反
No, it's not possible. Because it was the other way around.
我喜欢她 是我对她有好感
I liked her. I was the one with the crush.
也许我们该继续玩游戏了
Maybe we should get back to the game.
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - No worries.
就像你说的 这并不意味着什么 对吧
Like you said, it doesn't have to mean anything, right?
怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
-我觉得自己很傻 -什么 为什么
- I feel stupid. - What? Why?
因为这确实有意义
Because it does mean something.
于我而言
To me.
我不...
Oh, I didn't, um...
该死
Oh, shit.
这是我的初吻 你知道吗
It was my first kiss, see?
我觉得它被毁了
And I felt like it was ruined.
也许是因为她自己的初吻也很糟糕
Maybe 'cause her own first kiss had been ruined,
也许是因为她有些愧疚
maybe because she just felt bad, but...
这才是她回吻我的真正原因
that's the real reason she kissed me back.
泰勒拍到的照片就是这个情况
That's what's in those photos Tyler took.
证明她是个好朋友
Proof. That she was a good friend.
也许这意味着一直是我在欺凌她
And maybe that means I was bullying her the whole time.
我也不知道 但...
I don't know, but...
这才是事实
that's the truth.
我对这个证人没有其他问题了
No further questions for this witness.
再次询问 法官大人
Redirect, Your Honor.
所以考特妮 你是说事实上
So, Courtney, you're saying, in fact,
那天晚上汉娜没有欺凌你
that Hannah didn't bully you that night.
其实她是在安抚你
That actually she was kind to you.
是的
Yes.
我和汉娜没有那么熟
Look, I didn't know Hannah that well,
但是那天晚上 她是我的朋友
but that night, she was my friend.
她一直陪着我
She was there for me,
自♥由♥高中应该保护她的
and Liberty should have been there for her.
多么棒的一天
What a day.
这是我们的一次巨大胜利 也是汉娜的
It was a big win for us. And for Hannah.
但那个可怜的女孩 一定很不容易吧
That poor girl, though. That...that can't have been easy.
她应该已经背负这些很久了
Well, she must have been carrying that around for a long time.
把事情都憋在肚子里是这样的
It's what happens when you bottle things up.
这间屋子一直是这么悲凉而空荡
This room was always so sad and empty.
你知道吗 我从来没一个人住过
Do you know I've never lived alone?
我从爸妈的房♥子里搬出来
I went right from my parents' house
就和大学室友住 然后是和安迪
to a college roommate, and Andy.
奥利维亚
Oh, Olivia.
对不起 我...
I'm so sorry. I...
我忘了 我...
I forgot, I...
我把它放在这里 我...
I put this in here. I, uh...
那是我那天穿的裙子
This is the dress I was wearing the day I...
我找到汉娜的那天
I found Hannah.
我一直想洗一下
I always meant to wash it,
但我就是一直不忍♥心
but then I just couldn't bring myself to.
对不起 我...
I'm so sorry. I...
我以前会在钱包里放泰莎的一只袜子
I used to carry one of Tessa's socks in my purse.
她死后的几个月 我都随身带着那个袜子
For months after she died, I carried that sock everywhere.
-你现在还带着吗 -不
- Do you still have it? - No.
不 最后我决定该...
No, eventually, I decided it was time to...
放下了
to move on.
是啊
Right.
不 我...
No, that's...
可能我也应该这么做吧
that's probably what I should do, too.
所以...
Hey, so, um...
所以你为什么那么关照亚力克斯
So, what's up with you helping out Alex so much?
你是他的管家还是什么
Are you like his butler now, or what?
没有啦 也没什么
Yeah, no. It's nothing.
我妈妈让我多帮帮他
My mom's making me help him,
因为她和他爸妈是朋友 就这样
because she's friends with his folks, and, yeah.
所以他会作证吗
So is he gonna testify?
我不知道他能不能 因为...
I don't know if he can, because of the...
-他差不多残废了 -是啊是啊
- I mean, he's like crippled. - Right, right, right.
好 那你什么时候上庭
Yeah. So when are you up?
几天后吧 对了 我妈妈让我谢谢你
Couple days. Oh, and my mom says thanks,
谢谢你帮忙找律师
by the way, for the lawyer.
-别客气 -她...
- Yeah, sure. - She...
她说你已经问过我了
She said that you had already asked me?
是的 还没 我想问来着 只是...
Yeah, no, I meant to. I just...
我觉得先斩后奏更好一点
I figured it was better to act fast, you know?
对 没什么 合情合理
Yeah, no, that totally makes sense.
不过 这是不是表示他们也传唤你了
But... so does that mean they called you in, too, or...?
没有 我只是在关照你
No. I'm just lookin' out for you.
-我们是同一边的 对吧 -对
- We're in this together, right? - Yeah.
我等下直接过去找你练习
Hey, you know I'm gonna catch up with you at practice.
我的手套在车里 所以...
My mitt's in the car. So...
好吧
All right.
他们怎么回事
What's their deal?
我知道你没有被传唤 但我还是有可能
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表