剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
她看着我 一副饥饿感
And she looked at me like... like she was hungry.
是的 我想要她
And, yeah, I wanted her.
我
I just...
我必须要到她
I just had to have her.
所以我抓住她 把她转过了身去
So I took her, I turned her around,
然后从后面操了她
and I fucked her from behind.
很用力
Hard.
直到她哭了
Until she cried.
你就想听到这个吗
Is that what you want to hear?
你给这个家庭蒙羞了
You've brought shame on this family.
这个家不认识你
You're a stranger in this house.
一直如此 妈妈
Always have been, Mom.
贝克太太今晚还回来吗
Is Mrs. Baker coming back tonight?
不 她今天下班了
Nah, she's gone for the day.
你回家去吧 我来锁门
Why don't you head home? I'll lock up.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
之前有人给你寄来了东西 在柜台上
Oh, there was a package left for you earlier, on the counter.
-谁留下的 -不知道 就有人留的
- Who left it? - I don't know. Just showed up.
就算克洛伊做到了也没用
It wouldn't have mattered if Chlöe came through.
-不许怪克洛伊 -我知道 我就是说
- Don't you dare blame Chlöe. - No, I know, I'm just saying...
她没准备好
She wasn't ready.
她不够坚强 不能说出她的故事
She wasn't strong enough to tell her story,
-那不能怪她 -我知道
- and that's not her fault. - I know.
如果她大声说出来
If she says it out loud,
如果她指着他说 "是他干的"
if she points at him and says, "He did this,"
她整个世界都会崩塌
her whole world comes crashing down.
你的世界不是已经崩塌了吗
Hasn't your whole world come crashing down?
真希望我能弥补 杰西
I wish I could fix this, Jess.
我愿付出一切 把你遭遇的一切
I would do anything to take everything you've been through,
-让我来承受 -你做不到
- and put it on me. - You can't.
是啊
No, I can't.
但你可以让我指着他 说"是他干的"
But you can let me point at him and say, "He did this."
贾斯汀 还是我
Justin, it's me again.
我需要你开我的车来见我
I'm gonna need you to bring my car and meet me...
到沃恩山底来
meet me at the bottom of Vaughan's Hill.
我有件事必须做
I got something I gotta do.
我想爬出热浴盆 你却抓住了我的胳膊
When I tried to climb out of the hot tub, you grabbed my arm.
你的手指沿着我的胸罩带 摸到了胸罩上
You traced your fingers down my bra strap and over my bra.
我知道 我去解决了
I know. I know. I'm taking care of it.
你拉下了我的内♥裤♥
You pulled my underwear down
并用你的身体困住了我
and used your body to keep me trapped there.
我僵住了 我吓坏了
I was frozen. I was terrified.
我记得的 好吗
Just... I remember, okay?
我记得的
I remember.
你怎么会打得这么好
How are you so fucking good at this?
天生才能 蒙哥马利
It's natural-born talent, Montgomery.
还有练习 我们都玩五个小时了
And practice. We've been playing for, like, five hours.
搞什么
What the fuck?
天呐
Jesus!
-我以为大家都回家了呢 -是啊 我也以为
- I thought everyone went home. - Yeah, me, too.
是谁啊
Who is it?
布莱斯在热浴盆里干个女孩
Just Bryce fucking some chick in the hot tub.
都这点了 肯定是个饥渴的婊♥子♥
Must be a desperate slut at this hour.
是啊
Yeah.
你本可以阻止的
You could've stopped it.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
那晚在派对上 汉娜和布莱斯
That night at the party. Hannah and Bryce.
求你 布莱斯
Please, Bryce.
汉娜因为我们才死了
Hannah's dead because of us.
是汉娜开始了这段分分合合的恋情吗
So, Hannah initiated this "On-again, off-again thing"?
是的 她带我去了希克曼大桥
Yes, she did. She... she took me to Hickman's Bridge.
转错一个弯
One wrong turn...
你就会一个猛子扎下去
and you're plummeting down, down, down.
水花飞溅
Splat.
游戏结束
Game over.
你是带我来这儿谋害我的吗
Did you bring me here to murder me?
不是的 我就是
No. No, I just...
我就是说 我们会不把生命当回事
I just mean we take it for granted is all...
没意识到它多么无常
life and how precarious it is.
来这儿 有时能让我从自己的生活里走出来
Coming here helps me step out of mine sometimes.
我懂
I think I get it.
我们还是回去吧
We should, uh... we should get back.
有时我们只是接吻 看看星空
Sometimes we just made out, um, looked at the stars.
有时我们做♥爱♥
Sometimes we made love.
天呐 这里好冷
Jeez, it's freezing in here.
-这里没有暖气吗 -该死 没有
- Does this place have any heat? - Oh, shit. Uh, no.
抱歉
Sorry.
来 穿这个吧
Here, take this.
自己住不是很自♥由♥吗
Isn't it, like, freedom, being on your own?
是吧
Yeah, I guess.
我可是很自♥由♥的
I got plenty of freedom, though.
他们偶尔出现一下也不错
It'd be nice to have them show up every now and then.
听上去挺孤单的
That sounds kind of lonely.
有时吧
Eh, sometimes, yeah.
我不怎么跟人说这些话
I don't really talk about this stuff with a lot of people.
这样挺好的
It's nice.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
你穿得挺好看
That looks good on you.
我拍个照片
Let me get a picture.
-不行 不拍照 -什么
- Oh, no way. No photos. - What?
来嘛 你好美啊
Come on. You're so beautiful.
我或许不该拿着这个照
Well, I probably shouldn't pose with this.
可别让大家觉得新来的女孩是个彻头彻尾的瘾君子
Don't want everyone to think the new girl is a complete stoner.
你父母
So, your parents,
你跟他们谈过吗
have you ever tried to have, like, a real conversation with them?
让他们知道
Let them know how you feel
你对他们总不在是什么感受
about them being away all the time and everything?
怎么了 我以为我们挺开心的
What's the matter? I thought we were having a good time.
是的 就是
We are. It's just, um...
我喜欢你 但是是作为朋友
I like you, but as a friend.
嗯 那好吧
Yeah. Okay, sure.
爽啊
Oh, yeah.
你为什么会跟他去会所
Why were you in the Clubhouse with him?
我想爬出热浴盆时 你又把我拽了回去
When I tried to climb out of the hot tub, you pulled me back in.
告诉我 否则我自己问他
Tell me, or I'll ask him myself.
你说 "我们就是玩玩"
You told me we were "Just having fun."
我会让他疼的 我会让他明白他对你做了什么
I'll make him hurt. I'll make him understand what he did to you.
我挣扎了 但拗不过你的力气
I struggled, but you were too strong for me.
你拉下了我的内♥裤♥ 并用你的身体困住了我
You pulled my underwear down and used your body to trap me there.
克雷 你在干什么
Clay, what are you doing?
那是哪来的
Where did you get that?
你抓住我的手腕 把身体推进了我身体里
You gripped my wrists and pushed yourself inside of me.
让开 贾斯汀
Get out of my way, Justin.
得了 克雷 这简直疯了
Come on, Clay, this is fucking crazy.
感觉好像一把刀切开了我
It felt like a knife cutting me open.
没人会为她讨回公道的
No one's gonna get justice for her.
-别这样 -让开
- Hey, come on. Hey! - Move!
我求你了 "求你 布莱斯"
I begged you, "Please, Bryce,"
但你只叫我放松
But you told me to relax.
我今天跟杰西卡谈了 她要我去作证
I talked to Jessica today. She wants me to testify.
-扯淡 她才不想 -是的 我发誓是真的
- Bullshit. No, she doesn't. - Yes, I swear, she does.
你说你会"慢慢来"
You said you would go "Nice and easy,"
但你却更狠更快了
But you went harder and faster.
那你会再逃跑 或再吸毒过量吗
So you'll just run away or fucking overdose again?
克雷 别这样
Clay, come on.
当我吃痛地喊出来 你抓住了我的头发
When I cried out in pain, you grabbed my hair
就好像我痛苦的声音让你更爽了
like the sound of my pain made it better for you.
我再不能指望别人了 我必须自己动手
I can't count on anyone else anymore. I have to do this myself.
你不用的 我们明天可以拿下他
You don't have to do this yourself. We can get him tomorrow.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表