剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
如果你刚跟汉普顿太太开始交往时
But if Hannah was alive
汉娜还活着
when you first started dating Ms. Hampton,
有没有可能她知道你搞外遇
isn't it possible she knew about the affair?
反对 擅自猜疑
Objection, speculation.
法官大人 我们有必要捋顺事情发生的时间顺序
Your Honor, it's necessary to establish a timeline
这样才能考虑到所有可能
so that we can take into account all possible effects
影响汉娜心理状态的因素
on Hannah's mental state.
反对无效 继续
Overruled. Proceed.
贝克先生 鉴于时间顺序
Mr. Baker, is it not
是否有可能汉娜是知道的
possible that Hannah knew, given the timeline?
不管你们是否谈过这件事
Regardless of whether the two of you ever discussed it.
除非
Unless you...
你们确实谈过
You did discuss it.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
有空会给你电♥话♥
I'll call you when I can.
汉娜
Hannah?
-你怎么能做那样的事 -我爱你妈妈
- How could you do that? - I love your mother.
我全心全意地爱着她 我发誓
I love her with all my heart, I swear to you.
但是婚姻 孩子
But a marriage, honey...
婚姻太复杂了
Honey, a marriage is a complicated thing.
意识到你的父母并非完人
It's a terrible moment when you
是很糟糕的一刻
realize that your, your parents aren't perfect.
别把这件事情变成我的人生课
Don't try and turn this into a life lesson for me.
我
I'm-I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我会分手
Look, I'll end it.
今晚就分
I'll end it tonight.
你得告诉妈妈 不然我会
And you'll tell Mom, okay? Or I will.
我立刻告诉了我太太瓦莱丽的事情
I told my wife about Valerie immediately.
我们处理好了 从那之后这再也不是个问题
We dealt with it, and afterwards, it wasn't a problem anymore.
汉娜知道的
Hannah knew that.
她也知道你背着她妈妈搞外遇
She also knew that you had cheated on her mother
不到6个月之后她就自杀了
and she committed suicide less than six months afterward.
不 我们全家都翻篇了
No, we moved forward as a family--
谢谢你 贝克先生 没有问题了
Thank you, Mr. Baker. No further questions.
不 她的问题是学校造成的
No, her problems were with the school.
和我们在一起时 她一直都是个快乐的姑娘
With us, she was always a happy girl,
充满希望
she was hopeful.
-乐观向上 -证人可以离席了
- She was upbeat. - The witness can stand down.
为什么我们不能跟大家解释到底发生了什么
Why can't we explain what actually happened?
-为什么不能发表公开申明 -时机不对
- Why can't we make a statement? - It's not the time.
什么时候时机才对 大家都听到她怎么说的了
When is the time? Everyone knows what she had to say about it.
你不能摆出在媒体上
You wouldn't want it to sound
攻击这个女孩儿的姿态
like you were attacking this girl to the press.
我只是不希望别人以为我在躲避这件事情
I just don't want people to think I'm hiding from this.
-他们该听听我怎么说 -你上庭他们就听到了
- I want them to hear my side. - They will as soon as you testify.
现在什么都别想
In the meantime, just block out the noise.
让我们好好享受这次活动
Now, let's try and enjoy this damn thing, shall we?
今天好多双眼睛都盯着我们呢
We got a lot of eyes on us today.
你的粉丝来了 亲爱的
You have some fans, dear.
另一个女孩儿 我们应该担忧吗
This other girl, are we worried about her?
那女朋友吗 没必要 她人畜无害
The girlfriend? No, she seems harmless.
不 不是克洛伊
No, not that Chloe.
她无关紧要
She's a trifle.
我是指录音带里派对上的那个女孩儿
The girl on the tape. At the party?
我们都不清楚有没有所谓的那个派对
We don't even know if there was anyone at any party.
不过是个故事
It's just a story.
这是你的观点
Is that the position you're taking,
还是你真的相信
or something you truly believe?
这些孩子 诺拉
These kids, Nora...
他们都嫉妒布莱斯
they want what Bryce has.
你真的觉得你儿子做不出那种事吗
You don't think your son could do these kinds of things?
当然做不出来
Of course not.
老天 你以为他做得出来吗
Jesus, do you?
我们养的儿子我最清楚
I know the boy we raised.
你确定
Are you sure?
-打扰一下 沃克先生和太太 - 你好
- Excuse me, Mr. And Mrs. Walker? - Hi.
你有什么可以为自己辩解的吗 为你儿子辩解
What do you have to say for yourself? And your son?
抱歉
Excuse us.
大家都知道他对汉娜·贝克做了什么
Everybody knows what he did to Hannah Baker.
你怎么还会允许为他这般庆祝
How can you let him be celebrated like this?
一切都在控制之内
We have everything well contained.
你应该以此为耻 博兰校长
You should be ashamed of yourself, Mr. Bolan.
这都是学校的错 都怪学校
The school is at fault. The school.
这些孩子都是由他们照顾的
These are children in their care.
他们发现有问题 就应该采取措施
If they know something is wrong, they should take action.
扎克
Zach.
今天
Hey. Did anything...
今天你在学校发生了什么吗
Did anything happen to you at school today?
比如说呢
Like what?
新球场不错 媒体也来了 真热闹
The field looks great. And the news is here. What an occasion!
我们得走了
We're not staying.
为什么
Why not?
你知道媒体是为何而来的吗
Do you know why the news vans are here?
你听说了录音带的事吗
Do you know about the tapes?
我知道她说的关于你的事情
I know that she didn't say anything about you
你自己都在法庭上说了
that you hadn't already said yourself
-不是因为这个 妈 -而且在这种时候
- That's not it, Mom. - And at a time like this,
布莱斯需要你这个朋友的支持
your friend Bryce needs you to stand by him.
我们走 梅
Let's go, May.
扎克里·邓普西 你跑了人家会怎么说
Zachary Dempsey, if you are not here, what are people gonna say?
这些孩子经历了太多
These kids are going through so much.
而家长们一无所知
And parents don't know.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我是马库斯·科尔 学生会主席
I'm Marcus Cole, student body president.
很高兴今天站在这里
Happy to be here.
很高兴今天站在这里
Happy to be here today.
自1913年以来 自♥由♥高中一直
Since 1913, Liberty High has been committed
致力于营造安全有利的环境
to helping students achieve academic excellence
帮助学生实现学术上的成就
in a safe, supportive environment.
但近几年 我们的价值观
But in recent years, our values have...
变得一团糟
gone to shit.
我也负有责任
I'm part of the problem.
我带领了一个名叫"开悟会"的团体
I lead a group called EnGUYtened,
本该由一群开明人士组成
which is supposed to be for enlightened guys.
但今天 我宣布正式退出这个团体
But today, I'm... officially resigning from that group.
因为我是个伪君子
Because I'm a hypocrite.
我嘴巴上说着要保护女孩子
How can I say that I care about protecting girls
行动上我却在保护...
when I've been protecting...
像布莱斯·沃克这样的强♥奸♥犯
a rapist like Bryce Walker?
布莱斯·沃克应该为他的所作所为付出代价
Bryce Walker should pay for what he's done!
汉娜·贝克是布莱斯·沃克的受害者
Hannah Baker was a victim of Bryce Walker.
自♥由♥高中需要改变它的校园文化
Liberty needs to change the culture of their school.
-好了 够了 -自♥由♥高中并没有保护孩子
- Okay, okay. All right. Uh... - It does not protect a child.
我们的学生刚搞了个恶作剧
Well, our students are playing some sort of prank.
我们必须保护像汉娜·贝克那样的孩子们
We must protect children like Hannah Baker.
挺没品的
One that's in poor taste, obviously.
让我们继续今天的议程
But let's move ahead with our program.
这所学校到底是什么鬼
What the hell is going on at this school?
那位年轻人明显内心受到某事的困扰
The young man clearly felt burdened by something.
需要自白
He needed to make a confession.
这是勒索 有人抓着了他的把柄
It's blackmail. Someone's got something on him.
我们很高兴在...
We are so thrilled to be he--
不好意思 能安静点吗
Excuse me. Can we have some quiet, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们很高兴在此
We're thrilled to be here.
请与我一同...
Would you please join me...
你知道这些都是鬼话 对吧
You know this is all bullshit, right?
-都是谎言 -当然 我知道
- It's all lies. - Yeah, of course, I know.
我们校球队队长布莱斯·沃克的父母
...the parents of our team captain, Bryce Walker.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表