剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Oh. Miles and miles of skin.
-够了 小姑娘们 -怎么了 我发泄一下
- All right, ladies. Enough. - What? It makes me feel free.
不用找了 谢谢 亲爱的
Yeah, just keep the change. Thank you, sweetheart.
那...
So, yeah...
该死 我忘了我的钱包 伙计们
Shit. I forgot my wallet, guys.
-在外面等我 -好
- I'll meet you out there. - All right.
之前对不起
Sorry about earlier.
我只是不想让他们取笑你什么的
I didn't want them to make fun of you or anything.
他们反正还是笑我了
They made fun of me anyway.
对 我很抱歉
Right. I'm sorry about that.
我能改天做些什么
Can I make it up to you,
弥补你吗
uh, sometime?
你之前说的没错
Uh, you were right before.
也许这件事最好就当做我们的秘密吧
Maybe it's best if we just keep this thing between us.
如果我们现在结束 那就能保留美好 一切正常
You know, if we end it now, then it stays good. Not complicated.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 听起来不错
Yeah, no, that sounds good.
好吧
Okay. Cool.
汉娜也没告诉我她的感受
Hannah didn't tell me how she felt either.
但是现在 我想我知道了
But now... I guess I know.
我的余生都将在羞耻中度过
And I'll be ashamed for the rest of my life.
羞耻刺人
And shame burns.
需要帮助寻找危机资源
For help finding crisis resources,
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表