剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
You're a good kid, Clay.
你需要上♥床♥ 但你挺好的
You need to get laid, but you're a good kid.
你没事吧
You all right?
嗯
Yeah, I just...
我去上个厕所
I'm gonna go use the bathroom for a quick minute, okay?
我就回来
I'll... I'll be right back.
好啊
Yeah.
再来一张
One more, guys.
我不能...
I can't...
该死
Oh, shit.
我得找到克雷
I gotta find Clay.
你怎么一个人坐在黑暗里
What are you doing alone in the dark?
好吓人啊
It's creepy.
我现在不是一个人了
I'm not alone anymore, am I?
垫子怎么回事
What's with these mats?
肯定昨天有摔跤课
They must have had a wrestling meet yesterday.
等等 我们还有摔跤队吗
Wait, we have a wrestling team?
-你可是拉拉队的 -不是摔跤队的拉拉队
- You were a cheerleader. - Not for the wrestling team.
而且我不是个好拉拉队员
And I was a shitty cheerleader.
是啊
Yeah, you were.
-怎么了 你说的 -那你也不能说啊
- What? You said it. - Still.
你真美
You look beautiful.
对不起
Sorry.
-为说我美道歉吗 -嗯
- For saying I look beautiful? - Yes.
你真要跟克雷一起住了啊
So you're, like, living with Clay for real now, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
他们要收养我了
They're adopting me.
怎么会有人想那么做啊 真不知道
Which, like, why anyone would wanna do that, I don't know.
我知道
I do.
你想过吗
Do you ever think about it?
做汉娜做的事
Doing what Hannah did?
没有
No.
我不想
I don't.
尽管发生了一切
With everything that happened, I...
我从未考虑过那个结局
I never thought that was a way to go.
我有些很艰难的日子
I've had some shitty days.
但是
But...
-我一直想活下去 -嗯
- I always wanted to live. - Yeah.
-我想活着 -我知道
- I wanted to be alive. - I know.
赛 你得看看这个 我刚收到这条短♥信♥
Cy, you better look at this. I just got this text.
天呐 麦肯
Jesus, Mack.
我们不能让他这么做 我们得阻止他
We can't let him do this. We have to stop him.
不 我们得离开这里
No. We need to get out of here.
我们得报♥警♥
We need to call the cops.
-同意 -如果我们报♥警♥ 他的人生就完了
- Agreed. - If we do, his life is over.
他的人生反正也完了
His life is over either way.
他要么会进监狱 要么会死
He's either going to jail or he's dead.
泰勒不想死的 我知道的
Tyler doesn't wanna die. I know he doesn't.
托尼呢
Where's Tony?
-怎么了 各位 -你看见杰西了吗
- What's going on, guys? - Have you seen Jess?
-杰西 -别
- Jess... - Don't.
-求你 -干吗 你想干吗
- Please? - What? What do you want?
-我不知道该怎么办 -是吗
- I don't know what to do. - Really?
-你不知道该怎么办 -杰西 我怀孕了
- You don't know what to do? - Jess, I'm pregnant.
当下次有人走投无路
The next time someone is in desperate need...
就要犯下大错时
and they're about to make a terrible mistake,
我们怎么办
what do we do?
贾斯汀 找到杰西卡
Justin, find Jessica.
多找些人 把门锁好 待在屋里
Get everyone you can. Lock the doors, stay inside.
别报♥警♥
And don't call the police.
我去找托尼
I gotta find Tony.
搞什么啊 克雷
What the fuck? Clay!
我们要视而不见吗
Do we look the other way?
我们只顾自保吗 还是帮助他们
Do we just protect ourselves or do we help them?
我们要尽全力拯救他们吗
Do we do whatever we can to save them?
我想我知道汉娜会希望我们怎么做
I think I know what Hannah would want us to do.
泰勒
Tyler!
泰勒 你...
Tyler, what are you...
你在干什么
what are you doing?
走吧 克雷 回家去
Get out of here, Clay. Go home.
不 不 我
No. No, I...
别 别这么做 泰勒
Don't... Don't do this, Tyler.
你得马上走了
You need to leave right now.
泰勒 求你 听我说 你不想这么做的
Tyler, please, listen to me. You don't wanna do this.
我知道你不想的
I... I know you don't.
你才不了解我
You don't fucking know anything about me.
不 我了解 因为我也心痛
No. No, I do. I do know because I hurt, too.
我也很生气 我没意识到你过得多艰难
I'm pissed off. I didn't realize how bad it was for you.
很抱歉我不知道
And I'm sorry that I didn't.
-克雷 -我本该
- Clay! - I should've...
回去
Hey, g-go back inside.
-天呐 克雷 -回去
- Jesus, Clay! - Go inside!
给我让开
Get out of my fucking way.
泰勒 求你 别这么做
Tyler, please. Don't do it.
-我必须做 -不是这样的
- I have to. - No, you don't have to.
你可以转身
You can turn around.
你可以回家
You can go home.
大家已经知道了
Everybody knows already.
不不 知道的只有了解你的人
No. The only people that know are people who know you,
他们想帮你
and they wanna help you.
-胡扯 -不是的
- Bullshit. - No, look.
泰勒 他们知道你很难过 我们都是的
Tyler, they know you're hurting, we all are.
我也不知道该怎么办
And I don't know what to do about it, either.
好吗 但我试过伤害其他人
Okay? I tried hurting other people.
我试过伤害你 那并没有帮助
I tried hurting you, and it didn't fucking help, man.
并没有任何好处 听我说 没有好处的
It doesn't do any good. Listen to me. It doesn't!
泰勒 听着 你是不可能活着离开的
Tyler, listen to me. You don't get out of this alive.
我不希望你死
And I don't want you to die.
我不希望你死
I-I don't want you to die.
如果你觉得这是个好办法
If you think this is the way,
如果你真觉得这能改变任何事
if you really think this'll change a goddamn thing
而不是只成为另一场悲剧
and not just be another fucking tragedy
让大人们流泪一周 然后就遗忘
that adults cry about for a week and then forget,
如果你真觉得这会有什么不同
if you really think this is gonna be different,
那就做你该做的吧
then do what you gotta do.
拜托 泰勒
Come on, Tyler.
求你
Please?
我做不了别的了
There's nothing else I can do.
还有别的
There is.
我们会想到的
We'll figure it out.
好吗
Okay?
我发誓
I swear.
-搞什么 -那是托尼 没事的
- What the fuck? - That's Tony. It's okay.
是托尼 我们得走了
It's Tony. We're gonna go.
上车
Get in the car!
让我帮你
Let me help you.
走吧 没事的
Come on. It's okay.
该死 快走吧
Fuck. Go, come on.
快点 上车去
Come on. Get in the car.
克雷
Clay!
克雷
Clay!
-该死 -你没事吧
- Fuck. - Are you okay?
有事
No.
这太糟糕了 是吧
This is fucked up, right?
嗯
Yeah.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
需要帮助寻找危机资源 请登录官动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
For help finding crisis resources, visit 13reasonswhy.Info.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表