剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
But a worse idea is staying here
和你讨论这件事 所以...
and discussing it all with you, so...
你觉得那是她想要的吗 你去追她
You think that's what she wants, for you to chase her?
认真的吗 你♥他♥妈♥是认真的吗
Are you serious right now? Are you fucking serious?
"我心里一部分在说 '别走'"
"Part of me was saying, 'Don't go.'"
记得吗 汉娜 是你说的 在我的带子里
Remember that, Hannah? Your words. My tape.
-"我心里一部分在说 '别走'" -我记得
- "Part of me was saying, 'Don't go.'" - I remember.
这不就是了
Well, there you go.
她不是我 克雷
She's not me, Clay.
不
No.
没人是
No one is.
我觉得这件能体现出你的力量和自信 你觉得呢
I think it projects strength and confidence, don't you?
也许我们把你的头发梳到后面点
Maybe we can pull your hair back a little?
像这样
Something like this?
当然 妈 你想怎样都行
Sure, Mom. Whatever you think.
今晚想睡你自己的床吗
Want to sleep in your own bed tonight?
-你一定厌倦了睡在我们地板上了 -不
- You must be getting tired of our floor. - No.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
好
Okay.
对真♥相♥的恐惧会把你困在你自己的秘密里
Or fear of the truth can keep you trapped in your secrets.
在证据文件里 原告
In discovery, the plaintiffs
发现你的记事本少了一页
found that your date book was missing a page,
似乎就是
which seems to be the page
你和汉娜最后一次会面的那页
from the last date of your meeting with Hannah.
我不会问你
I'm not gonna ask you
为什么那页丢了
why that page is missing.
现在不问 在法庭上也不会问 但他们会问
Not now, not in court. But they will.
我听说
Well, I heard you made
你今天逼考特妮·克里姆森在证人席上出柜了
Courtney Crimsen come out on the stand today.
那... 那真是太过分了
That's... that's messed up.
我没逼她做任何事
I didn't make her do anything.
我只是问了我得问的问题
I just asked the questions I had to ask.
他们是小孩 他们是孩子
They're kids. They're children.
他们知道他们在做什么
They knew what they were doing.
你知道吗
Did you?
保守秘密的人...
And someone who's keeping a secret...
急于保守秘密的人
who's desperate to keep that secret,
不顾一切想要隐藏的人...
and desperate to stay hidden...
会伤害到他们身边的所有人
can hurt everyone around them.
我们被迫面对
There will always come a time
我们最害怕的事物的时刻
when we're forced to face the thing
总会到来
we're most afraid of.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no. No.
斯凯
Skye!
斯凯 等等 米勒太太 她...
Skye! Wait, Mrs. Miller! What is she--
-怎么了 -以前也发生过这种事
- What happened? - Nothing that hasn't happened before.
-我并不是想惹她难过 -她不是难过 她是病了
- I didn't mean to upset her. - She's not upset. She's ill.
拜托 回家吧
Please, just... just go home.
你是真的喜欢问题女生啊
You really do have a thing for complicated girls.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表