剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Hey, he didn't-- What are you doing? Dad.
你还有什么脸出现在这里
What the hell have you got to say for yourself?
别人看着呢
People are watching.
-我才不在乎 -我在乎
- I don't give a damn. - I do! Hey!
你觉得你现在伤到的是谁
Who do you think you're hurting right now?
-这孩子对你做的事... -不是他做的
- What this boy did to you-- - He didn't do it.
爸爸 拜托 回车上去吧
Dad, please, just get in the car.
你因愤怒...
When we act out of anger...
或恐惧做出的举动
or fear...
你给我小心点 年轻人
You be very careful of yourself, young man.
我们会伤到我们不想伤害到的人
...we can hurt people we don't mean to hurt.
我和她前男友在一起后
After I hooked up with her ex,
她叫我荡♥妇♥
she called me a slut,
婊♥子♥
a whore,
肥贱♥人♥
a fat bitch.
-是琳赛吗 -是的
- And this was Lindsay? - Yeah.
如果她只有一个人
And, like, I could handle it
我还是能承受的
when it was just one-on-one with her,
但是当她们三个人一起...我实在承受不了
but when the three of them piled on, it was-- it was too much.
你能说出
And can you please name
那三个在里奇维尔高中欺负你的女孩是谁吗
all three girls who bullied you at Ridgeview High?
琳赛·帕特森 艾丽西亚·莫里斯 汉娜·贝克
Lindsay Patterson, Alicia Morris, Hannah Baker.
她们叫我"万人吹莎拉"
They called me "Suck-Me-Sarah."
她们创建了一个脸书群组
They created a Facebook group
在里面发关于我的坏话
where people posted awful memes about me.
她们总是能想办法
They'd always find ways to
不小心在学校课堂上
accidentally run into me in class,
或公交车上
or on the bus,
或厕所里遇到我
or in the bathroom,
我后来只能躲在厕所里吃午餐
which is where I ended up eating most of my lunches.
你和别人说过吗
And did you ever tell anyone?
我妈妈
My mom.
她告诉了学校 她们都被停学了一周
She told the school, and they were all suspended for a week.
停学后 她们对你的欺凌还在继续吗
Following this suspension, did the bullying continue?
是也不是 琳赛 艾丽西亚和汉娜不理我了
Yes and no. Lindsay, Alicia, and Hannah, they left me alone,
但是里奇维尔高中的其他人都讨厌我
but everyone else at Ridgeview hated me
向老师告密
for, you know, being a narc.
我知道我的处境不可能好转
I knew it wouldn't get better.
在那里是不可能的
It couldn't. Not there.
所以我退学了
So I dropped out.
那你退学是因为遭到这些女孩
So you dropped out of school as a result of the bullying
包括汉娜·贝克在内的欺凌吗
by these girls, including Hannah Baker?
是的
Yeah.
没有其他问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
我们必须想办法进去 我们有个计划
Look, we need to get in there. We've got a plan.
什么计划
What's the plan?
真的吗
Seriously?
这就是你们的计划 收起来
That's the plan? Put those away.
-怎么了 -为什么不直接破门而入算了
- What? Why? - Why not just break down the door?
-因为这样门就坏了 -对啊
- Because then the door would be broken. - Yes.
我的意思是我们得
What I'm saying is we gotta do it
不让他们知道我们去过那里
without tipping them off that we were there.
那我们要怎么做
And we do that how?
交给我吧 我会给你发信息的
Let me handle this. I'll text you.
他们以为这样能达到什么目的
What do they think that's actually gonna accomplish?
可能只是几个想博关注的废柴
It's probably just some losers who just wanted attention
根本不在乎会伤害到谁
and don't give a shit about who it hurts.
不过到底伤害到了谁呢
Who does it hurt, though?
你和我
I mean, you and me
还有那些不希望我们的事被搞大的
and anyone who just wants our shit to be ours, you know?
-不能闹得众人皆知 -对
- Not, like, burned into a field. - Right.
-但没人知道你的事 -你懂我的意思
- But nobody really knows about you. - You know what I mean.
上帝啊 这是自♥由♥高中最漂亮的两个女孩吗
Dear God, are these the two most beautiful girls at Liberty High?
等等 等等 让我看看
Hold on, hold on, let me see.
让我自己看看 没错 没错
Just a closer inspection. Yeah. Yeah.
最漂亮的
The most beautiful.
我相信华盛顿的达蒙·道斯肯定也同意
And I believe one Damon Dawes from Washington agrees,
他今天早上已经短♥信♥轰炸我
seeing that he's been blowing up my phone
吹嘘他碰到的一个绝世美女
about this girl he met yesterday.
-对吧 -你们真好
- Right? Right? - Yeah, that's nice.
事实上 我受道斯先生之托
In fact, I've been deputized by Mr. Dawes
邀请你今晚去他家
to invite you to his place tonight.
我去不了
Yeah, I can't.
-我爸爸今天把我管的很严 -好好考虑一下
- My dad's, like, crazy on me today, so-- - Just think about it.
-我们训练的时候见 -当然了
- And I'll see you at practice. - Yes, you will.
我到了 回头见
This is me. I'll see you.
你好 瑞安
Hey, what's up, Ryan?
还在鼓捣那动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上交友的软件吗
Still doing that Internet thing?
不好意思 我们可不是每次进拳击馆
I'm sorry, we can't all bump into hot boyfriends
都能遇上一个热辣男朋友的
every time we walk into a boxing gym.
再说 你今天不是要作证吗 你为什么来这里
Besides, aren't you testifying today? Why are you here?
我是最后一个
Yeah, I'm up last.
没作证完之前不会让你在法庭里等
They don't let you in the courtroom unless you've already gone.
-我也不会在家里等 -你的父母们不去吗
- I wasn't gonna wait at home. - Aren't your folks going?
不 他们...他们在工作
No, they're, uh-- They're working.
你要我陪你去吗
Do you want me to go?
上帝啊 不 那我最不需要了
Jesus Christ, no. No. That is all I need.
好吧
Fine.
我觉得不会提到那件事
Hey, I don't think it's gonna come up.
-别在这里提 -不 我只是...
- Not here. - No, I'm just saying--
别说了 行吗
Just fucking drop it, okay?
好吧
Fine.
-我可不敢确定 -为什么
- I don't know about this. - Why?
我不知道 你看看他
I don't know, I mean, look at him.
他盯着镜子里的自己
He's staring at himself in the mirror.
你不会用镜子吗
Like you don't use a mirror.
你每天早上花了多少发胶才搞出这个发型
How much pomade does it take you every morning to look like that?
这不是重点
That's not the point.
重点是 我们太不一样了
The point is, we're too different.
不一样才好 异性相吸
Different is good, okay? Opposites attract and all that.
-去吧 去吸引他 -不
- Now go, do some attracting. - No.
及时行乐 珍惜时光 趁还没有太晚
Carpe diem. Seize the day before it's too late!
好吧 珍惜时光 珍惜时光
Okay, okay. Seize the day. Seize the fucking day.
珍惜时光
Seize the day.
托尼·帕迪亚 有何贵干
Tony Padilla. To what do I owe the pleasure?
我...我觉得你很可爱
I uh... I think you're cute...
风趣
um, and funny...
你很会说一些
and you have a way with words
我不是很确定我能理解的话...
that I'm not entirely sure I understand--
受宠若惊 伴随颤振
I am flattered and a-flutter.
我想说的是 我喜欢你
Yeah. My point is, I like you.
我觉得你也喜欢我
And I think you like me?
我...我不是很擅长说话
And I'm, you know... Words are not really my thing,
我不会说什么聪明漂亮话
so I'm not gonna say anything clever or cute.
我只是
I just, um...
想和我一起去看艺术展吗
Wanna go to an art show with me?
花了不少功夫啊
You did your research.
你为什么花了这么久
What took you so long
才终于想明白了 约我出去
to finally come to your senses and ask me out?
显然我现在要"及时行乐"
I'm "Carpe dieming," Apparently.
珍惜时光
Seizing the freaking day.
我喜欢 你应该知道
I like it. You do realize
那句话的意思是"纵情玩乐"吧
that means "Pluck the day," Though, right?
周六
Uh-- Saturday.
五点 把地址发给我
5:00. Text me your address?
-要是成不了... -怎么
- If this backfires... - Yeah?
我就找你算账
...I'm coming straight to you.
我永远奉陪
Okay, I will be there for you always.
早上好
Good morning.
-等下再聊 -好
- Uh, I'll talk to you later. - All right.
凯文
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表