剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Come on, put the controller down. Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
我得教你
I have to school you...
-好 -我妈妈♥逼♥我跳舞来着
- Okay. - My mom made me do some dance...
算了 别去想那个了
Don't... Never mind. Don't even worry about that.
好手放在她腰间
So, good hand on her waist.
-左手放胯部 -嗯
- Left hand on her hip. - Yeah.
她会扶住你 靠向她就行
She'll hold it and just lean into her.
-好吗 -那...
- Okay? - What about...?
努力踏步 就这样
Just try stepping. There you go.
步子迈出来
All the way in there.
好
Yeah.
瞧吧
See?
曲子得非常慢才行 是吧
The song will have to be pretty slow, shouldn't it?
原来那家寿司店不送餐
So, it turns out the sushi place doesn't in fact deliver,
我和我爸要去取餐 你来吗
so my dad and I are gonna pick it up. You wanna come?
不 我留下吧
Nah, I'm... I'm good here.
这个看着挺上瘾的
These are kind of addictive.
是吧
Yeah, right?
你没事吧
You okay?
你看上去怪怪的
You seem weird.
或许
I think, maybe...
我觉得开心
I'm happy.
好
Cool.
怎么样 第一天返校好吗
Well? How was the first day back?
很好 挺好的
Good. It was good.
我虽然得适应一切
It was, um... like, I had to adjust to everything,
但真的很好
but it was great.
新来了个辅♥导♥员
Yeah, there's a new guidance counselor,
她很聪明
and she's totally smart, so...
-我觉得能行的 妈妈 -太好了
- I think it's gonna work, Mom. - That's great.
那太好了 泰勒
Oh, that's so great, Tyler.
我们好为你骄傲
Oh. We are so proud of you.
拉到右边 不是 粗的那头
Now bring that around to the right. No, no, no, the big end.
-粗的那头 -不就是这个吗
- The big end. - That's what I'm doing.
才不是呢 天呐 重来
That's not what you're doing. Oh, my God, start over.
-你放松好不好 -你不听我的
- Would you fucking relax? - You... You don't listen!
你真刻板
You are so uptight.
我才没有 是你说我们该打领带的
I am not uptight. It was your idea that we should wear ties.
这都不是正式舞会
It's not even a formal dance.
如果你想打领带 就该听我的指挥
And if you wanna wear a tie, you should follow my instructions.
我们真得给你找人干一炮
We really need to get you laid.
闭嘴吧 重来
Shut up. Start over.
说真的 詹森
Seriously, Jensen.
好吗 你帮我打领带 我就帮你找人上♥床♥
Okay? You help me tie a tie, I will help you get laid.
我不需要你帮忙
I don't need your help.
我知道 我就那么一说
I... I know. I was just... I was just saying.
你做过
I mean, you've had, like,
很多爱吧
a lot of sex, haven't you?
是啊 我做过不少
Yeah, I've... I've had a good amount.
我们要如何生存下去
So, how do we survive?
我们要怎么给一个似乎充满黑暗的世界带来光明
How do we bring light to a world that seems only dark?
这是我两年来第一个不是DJ的舞会
This is the first dance I haven't DJ'd in two years.
那这下你可以跳舞了
So now you get to dance.
哥们 人做DJ就是为了不用跳舞
Dude, people become DJs so they don't have to dance.
我以为那是因为你对音乐很有品味
I thought it was because you had great taste in music.
那只是我对世界的馈赠
That's just my gift to the world.
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好 这是你干的吗
Good evening. Did... Did you do this?
我给他弄了宾客通行证 你似乎是忘记了
I got him a guest pass. Apparently, you forgot to.
我在学校时没去过舞会
I didn't go to dances when I was in school
因为跟女孩跳舞让我觉得尴尬
because I felt so awkward dancing with girls.
你看来可能是高中的鬼扯 但对于我
It may seem like high school bullshit to you, but to me,
这是终于能跟我男朋友跳舞了
it's finally being able to dance with my boyfriend.
如果他愿意的话
If he will.
当然
Of course I will.
但我要先发一通DJ的牢骚
After bitching about the DJ.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
你俩打扮得真好
You guys look good.
谢谢 我给手杖做了装饰
Thanks. Yeah, I bedazzled the cane, so...
其实没有
I didn't, really.
如果我们要去 那就去吧
Well, if we have to do this, let's do it.
好
Okay.
好了
All right.
-准备好了吗 -嗯
- You ready? - Yep.
那好
All right.
-托尼 凯勒 -你好啊
- Tony. Caleb. Hey! - Hey, what's up?
-这是托米卡 -那好 托米卡
- Hi. This is Tamika. - Hey, Tamika.
你好 托米卡
Hi, Tamika.
她是我女朋友
She's my girlfriend.
你真不想坐下吗
You sure you don't wanna sit down?
不 我不想坐 我想跳舞
No, I don't wanna sit. I wanna dance.
但我得慢慢来
I just need to work up to it.
-你想喝一杯吗 -你知道都是不含酒精的吧
- You want a drink? - You know they're non-alcoholic.
嗯 但有糖也好
Yeah, but any chance for sugar.
你本来跟汉娜会很合适的
You would've been really good for Hannah.
我就那么一说
I'm just saying.
是啊 如果我没搞砸的话
Yeah? You know, if I didn't fuck it up
就像我搞砸了一切
like I fuck up everything else.
哥们 你是不会想跟我比那个的
Dude, you do not wanna be having that contest with me.
我很抱歉你觉得没法跟我说
I'm really sorry you couldn't talk to me.
走啊 我们得跳这支舞
You guys, come on. We gotta go in for this one!
好吧 但要全面放开
Okay, but it's full contact.
这支舞很需要这个
This dance desperately needs it.
-嗯 -走吧
- Yeah! - Fuck this. Let's go.
詹森 来啊 你要不要爽一把
Jensen, come on. Are you about kicking ass or are you not?
我...
I'm...
我要
I am.
我当然要
I totally am.
来啊
Hey, come on.
如果杰夫·阿特金斯在
If Jeff Atkins were here,
他会说"给我站起来 去跳舞"
he'd say, "Get your asses up and come on."
来嘛 来嘛
Guys, come on! Come on!
我们要如何在生命中找到欢乐
How can we find joy in our lives...
在这个汉娜离开后的世界里
in this world after Hannah?
跟他们比 我看上去还不错了
Compared to them, I look all right.
我们要如何把最深的心痛
How do we take what hurts most?
把黑暗变成光明
Take the darkness and turn it into light?
我觉得答案是 我们爱彼此
I think the answer is we love each other.
说来容易
Easy to say.
但如果很难去爱时 我们要怎么办
But what do we do when it's hard to love?
你想来杯真酒吗
You want a real drink?
没事 谢谢 不用了
No, thanks. I'm good.
-这勾起回忆啊 是吧 -我听说你要转学了
- Brings back memories, huh? - I heard you were transferring.
是啊
Yeah.
嗯 我要重新来过
Yeah, I'm gonna start over.
真走运
Lucky you.
我会想念这个的
I'm gonna miss this.
这一切
All of it.
你记得高一那年吗
You remember freshman year?
我们第一天的前夜 你来我家住的
The night before our first day, you stayed over.
我们整晚都说
We stayed up talking about
我们要成为这座学校的大王
how we were gonna be kings of this fucking school.
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
我永远会记得
I'll always remember.
我也是 兄弟
Me, too, brother.
贾斯汀
Justin.
-你没事吧 -他没事
- You okay? - He's fine.
我不能碰他 也不能碰你 否则我会进监狱
I can't touch him. Or you, or I go to jail.
有趣 我就没这个烦恼
Funny. I don't have that problem.
你挺不错 克雷
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表