剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
我叫凯文·波特
My name is Kevin Porter.
我是自♥由♥高中的辅♥导♥员
I'm a guidance counselor at Liberty High School.
可以说我总是尽可能地去帮助更多孩子
I would say I help as many kids as I can.
这也是我进入教育行业的初衷
That's why I got into education.
但我不能见到每一个孩子
But I don't get to see every kid.
我尽量多留心
I try to keep an eye out,
但还是得靠孩子自己来找你
but you have to count on kids to come to you.
而不是每个真来找你的孩子
And not every kid who does come to you
都真能提出他们需要的帮助
is able to ask for the help they need.
不是每个孩子都会把一切告诉你
Not every kid tells you the whole truth.
我们都需要
We all need it.
人类接触
Human contact.
沟通课
And communications class,
虽然疯狂 就是我的人类接触
crazy as it was, was human contact for me.
直到那课上的一个人切断了我的生命线
Until someone in that class cut my lifeline...
一个出了名的好心的人
someone who is known for being sweet.
我会告诉你是谁
I'll tell you who it is...
但你得等等
but you're going to have to wait.
就像我也是后来才发现
Just like I did.
凯文
Kevin.
你怎么周日跑来了学校
Uh, what are you doing here on a Sunday?
我也该问你这个问题的
I should be asking you the same question.
我以为这里会空无一人呢
I thought I'd have the place to myself.
他们把我提前了
Well, they bumped me up.
我明天一早就要作证
I testify first thing in the morning.
我也是
Me, too.
看来我在你之后了
So, I guess I go after you?
这是干什么呢
So, what's this about?
带子刚被放出时我不忍♥去听
I couldn't listen when they first came out.
但现在我
But now I just...
停不下来
can't stop listening.
-你是来做准备的 -是啊
- So you're here preparing? - Yeah.
你不也是吗
Isn't that why you're here?
我跟律师坐下来谈过了 我知道该说什么
I sat down, you know, with the lawyers. I know what to say.
我们是按规章来的
We followed protocol.
凭我们掌握的信息 我们已为汉娜尽力了
We did all we could for Hannah with the information that we had.
我也跟他们谈过了 我觉得就是这么回事
I sat down with them, too, and I feel like it's true.
但世界听的不是
Well... but the world is not listening
你课堂的录音
to a recording of your class.
但他们不会在庭上播放带子的
They're not gonna play the tape in court, though.
律师是这么说的
That's what the lawyers say.
但他们知道带子上有什么 他们知道发生了什么
But they know what's on it, and they know what happened.
但你心里清楚是怎么回事
But you know what was in your heart.
她无法告诉你她需要什么
She couldn't tell you what she needed.
而你尽力了
You did your best.
是吗
Did I?
不是每个来找你的痛苦的孩子
Not every kid who comes to you in pain
都能说清是哪里疼
can tell you where it hurts.
我想要停止
I need it to stop.
你想要什么停止
You need what to stop?
我想要停止一切
I need everything to stop.
就是...人们 人生
Just... People. Life.
你说想停止生命是什么意思
What did you mean when you said you needed life to stop?
我不知道
I don't know.
因为这话很严重
'Cause that seems like a very serious thing to say.
我知道 我...
I know. I...
对不起 我不是...那个意思
I'm sorry. I didn't mean... that.
她说她不是那个意思
She said she didn't mean it.
我错不该相信了她
I made the mistake of believing her.
汉娜告诉我她有烦恼
Hannah told me she was struggling,
但她没有明确说到自杀
but she didn't specifically mention suicide.
我想要停止一切
I just need everything to stop.
你想要什么停止 汉娜
What do you need to stop, Hannah?
真要我给你说得明明白白的吗
Do I really need to spell it out for you?
我在考虑自杀
I'm thinking about killing myself.
如果她那么说了
If she had said those words,
我当然会采取行动
of course I would have taken action.
你在派对上有艳遇吗
Did you have an encounter at the party?
艳遇
An encounter?
嗯 可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
他强迫你的吗
Did he force himself on you?
我觉得是
I think so.
你觉得是 但你不确定
You think so? But you're not sure.
你让他住手了吗
Did you tell him to stop?
没有
No.
你跟他说不要了吗
Did you tell him no?
没有
No.
也许你们当时互相情愿的 但你改变主意了
Maybe you consented, then changed your mind.
没有 不是那样的
No, it's not like that!
我们要告诉你的父母或是警♥察♥吗
Should we involve your parents or the police?
不
No!
汉娜 那个男生是谁
Hannah, who's the boy?
我想我们都希望 事情不是那样的
I think we all wish it could have gone differently.
发生了什么 汉娜
What happened, Hannah?
我跟布莱斯·沃克进了一个热浴盆
I got into a hot tub with Bryce Walker...
然后他强♥奸♥了我
and then he raped me.
我们哪怕心怀最好的初衷 却仍然不够
We can have the best intentions and still fall short.
贾斯汀今早不在吗 他一般都第一个起
No Justin this morning? He's usually the first one up.
他
He's...
不再是我们的问题了
not our problem anymore.
什么意思 他不是我们的问题了
What does that mean, he's not our problem?
他不在了
It means he's gone.
他走了
He took off.
-你打给他了吗 -他没有手♥机♥
- Did you try calling him? - He doesn't have a phone.
你妈妈给了他一个 家庭套餐的
Your mother gave him one on the family plan.
-当然了 -我们该给他打电♥话♥
- Of course she did. - Well, we should call him.
我不知道他的号♥码
I don't know his number.
电♥话♥公♥司♥应该有记录
I imagine the phone company will have it.
天呐 你为什么在乎
Jesus, why do you care?
他有床 有食物
He had a bed, he had food,
有新衣服 看来还有新电♥话♥
he had new clothes, and a new phone, apparently,
但他不想要那些
and he didn't want any of it.
我们为什么不放他走
So why don't we just let him go?
克雷 你这是怎么了
Clay, what's this about?
他周一要作证的
He's scheduled to testify on Monday,
你本来还那么在乎这个 甚至不惜偷带他来住
and that was so important to you, you smuggled him in here.
妈妈呢
Where's Mom?
你妈妈和我 昨晚发生了争执
Your mother and I had a... disagreement last night.
嗯 我听到了
Yeah, I was there.
她要去她姐姐家住几天
And she's staying with her sister for a few days.
为什么
Why?
就是给我们俩点时间把事情想清楚
Oh, just to give us both time to figure things out.
这几周以来我们压力都很大
The past few weeks have been stressful around here for all of us.
我们搬家吧
Let's move.
去别的地方重新开始 就你和我
Start over somewhere, just you and me.
克雷 这不是永久性的
Clay, it's... It's not permanent.
-我和你妈妈只是想冷静冷静 -我不管
- Your mom and I are just cooling off. - I don't care. I don't...
我再也不想去那所学校了
ever wanna go to that school again.
学校里的人都恨我
Look, everybody hates me there.
动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上有人说我是杀人犯
Someone online called me a murderer
就因为我在汉娜的带子上
because I was on Hannah's tapes.
你为什么要看动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上的那些评论
Why do you read what people say online?
我们搬家吧
Let's move.
-随便去哪 -克雷
- Anywhere. - Clay.
这是我们的家 好吗 这是我们的家庭
This is our home. All right? This is our family.
我们搞出了一些问题
We've made a bit of a mess.
但并没有什么解决不了的
But nothing's broken we can't fix.
一切都完蛋了
Everything's broken.
我觉得什么都解决不了了
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表