剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Despite everything, I thank you for your courage
希望某天你有自己的孩子
and wish you children of your own someday
这样你就知道想避免世界伤害他们是什么感觉了
so you'll know what it's like to wanna save them from the world.
我们最害怕的就是失去我们的朋友
The thing we're all most afraid of is losing our friends,
孤独一人
is being all alone.
我等不及判决下来了
I couldn't wait for the verdict,
所以我就过来帮你打理商店了
so I came to help you with the store.
我不知道这些东西能动
You know, I didn't realize that, ah, these things move.
他们把一切都打翻了
They flipped over everything.
所有的架子 还有后面的电脑
All the shelves, the computers in the back.
然而所有的一切基本都归到原位了
Still, everything's done and pretty much back in place.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
不知道它在那里多久了
I wonder how long it's been back there.
闻起来还有她的味道
It still smells like her.
陪审团会做出正确的选择的 我知道他们会的
The jury's gonna do the right thing. I know they will.
不 不
No! No!
不是你
Not you!
不要咬我亲爱的新娘
Not my beloved bride!
对不起
I'm sorry!
这是一部僵尸电影
This is a zombie movie.
是的
Yes.
你讨厌僵尸电影
You hate zombie movies.
是的
Yes.
但我没办法干等着陪审团出结果
But I couldn't just sit around waiting for the jury to come back.
不看这个的话就只有浪漫喜剧
And it was this, or a romantic comedy,
或者癌症电影 或者什么法语片
or a cancer movie, or something French,
所以...
so...
我们还常嘲笑那些独自来看电影的人
We used to judge people who came to the movies alone.
我不是一个人 对吗
Well, I'm not alone, am I?
我觉得僵尸只是想被爱
I think zombies just really wanna be loved.
这太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
僵尸想吃脑子而已
Zombies wanna eat brains. That's it.
就这样 没有别的意义了
Period. No deeper meaning,
没有什么关于人类生存的隐喻
no metaphor for human existence, nothing.
除了会起死回生
Except the dead come back to life.
我没法原谅你 汉娜
I can't forgive you, Hannah.
我永远不会原谅你
I can't ever forgive you.
我会自己离开 你就不用走了
I was just gonna walk away, so you didn't have to.
为什么你觉得我会离开
What made you think I was gonna walk away?
-你不觉得你该离开吗 -不
- Don't you think you should? - No.
那个人昏迷了好几天
I mean, the man was in a coma. For days.
我知道
I know.
我那天晚上看到他后就慌了 于是就跑了
When I saw him the other night, I panicked and ran away.
我不想再跑了
I'm done running.
如果你想了解我 那你就要了解全部的我
And if you're gonna know me, then you need to know all of me.
谢谢
Yeah. Well, thank you.
我爸爸带我打拳的
My dad got me into boxing.
我打拳远远早于我发现自己是同性恋
And I was a fighter long before I figured out I was gay.
我发现自己是同性恋后 我很高兴我是个拳击手
After I figured out I was gay, I was glad I was a boxer.
我能理解
I hear that.
我很高兴当时我爸爸
And I was glad I was long past the
已经没法吓唬我了
point that my dad could scare the shit out of me.
因为我再不想害怕了
'Cause I didn't ever wanna be scared again.
特别是被爱我的的人
Especially of someone that I love.
是备胎吗
It's a backup date?
判决出来了 我要走了
It's the verdict. I gotta go.
全体起立
All rise.
马丁·坎贝尔法官主持
The Honorable Judge Martin Campbell presiding.
请坐
Be seated.
法警 请陪审团出庭
Bailiff, bring in the jury, please.
陪审团团长 你们做出裁决了吗
Madam Forewoman, have you reached a verdict?
是的 法官大人
We have, Your Honor.
你们的决定是什么
What say you?
我们陪审团在安德鲁和奥利维亚·贝克
We the jury, in the case of Andrew and Olivia Baker
诉常青县校区一案中
versus the Evergreen County School District,
认为被告无责任
find the defendant not responsible.
肃静
Come to order.
谢谢各位律师 谢谢陪审团
Thank you, litigators, and thank you, jury,
感谢你们在诉讼中的耐心
for your patience, deliberation,
考量和做出的努力
and service during this proceeding.
休庭
This court is adjourned.
我女儿并不是完美的受害人
My daughter wasn't the perfect victim.
没有这种东西
There's no such thing.
汉娜是个美丽的年轻女孩
Hannah was a beautiful young woman.
充满生机 梦想 激♥情♥ 恐惧和失败
Full of life, and dreams, and passions, and fears, and failings
像每一个少女一样
like any other teenage girl.
我们让她失望了
And we let her down.
人们喜欢指责父母
And people wanna point to the parents,
但不是我们任由她被人欺凌
but we didn't allow her to be bullied,
我们没有在她找我们求助时置之不理
and we didn't send her away when she came and asked for help,
我们也没有让她继续和她的强♥奸♥犯一起上课
and we didn't send her back to class with her rapist.
男孩子们欺负他 大人们纵容他们
Boys bullied her and adults allowed it.
我没见过哪个女人
You know, I don't know...
没有遭受过性侵犯 虐待 甚至更糟的事
a single woman who hasn't faced sexual assault, abuse, or worse.
一个都没有
Not one.
很多人幸存了下来
Many survive.
我女儿没有 这不是她的错
My daughter didn't, and that's not her fault.
显然 我们对今天的裁决很失望
Obviously, we are very disappointed with today's verdict.
我们呈交了我们坚信的案子
We presented a case that we believe in.
但是尽管结果并不如人意
But despite today's outcome,
我们希望我们能向所有学校传递一个信息
we hope we've sent a message to all schools
他们必须做得更好
that they must do better...
不能再发生这种事了
...and that this cannot happen again.
-学生们应该感到安全 -该死的布莱斯
- Students deserve to feel safe. - Fucking Bryce.
我们希望在未来
We hope in the near future...
-布莱斯·沃克 -是的 先生
- Bryce Walker? - Yes, sir?
你因性侵被捕了
You're under arrest for felony sexual assault.
-不好意思 -不 你可以去警局见他
- Excuse me-- - No. You can see him at the station.
-让一下 谢谢 -让一下
- Clear a path, please. - Clear a path.
让一让 我们要过去
Let's go, folks. We need to get through.
你犯下了一个巨大的错误
You're making a big fucking mistake.
-贾斯汀·弗里 你被捕了 -什么
- Justin Foley, you're under arrest... - What?
协助性侵
...as an accessory to felony sexual assault.
克雷 怎么了
Clay, what's going on?
贾斯汀
Justin...
妈妈 妈妈
Mom? Mom?
贾斯汀 等等 不
Justin! Wait, no.
-杰西 没事的 -什么
- Jess, it's okay. - What?
没事的
It's okay.
友谊就是牺牲
Friendship is about sacrifice.
-妈妈 他们逮捕了贾斯汀 -我知道
- Mom, they-they arrested Justin. - I know, honey.
贾斯汀早就知道去警局说出一切会有这种风险
Justin knew that was a risk, going on record about what happened.
妈妈 他...他救过我的命
Mom, he-- He saved my life.
好吗 我们要帮他
All right? We have to help him.
我们会的
We will.
我保证
I promise.
杰西卡
Jessica.
我们抓住他了 我们抓住布莱斯了
We got him. We got Bryce.
但他们也抓走了贾斯汀
But they got Justin, too.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我们继续反抗
You keep fighting.
如果需要帮助寻找危机资源
For help finding crisis resources,
请登录官动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
visit 13reasonswhy.Info.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表