剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
这是个巨大的宇宙
It's a giant fucking universe.
这是个巨大的宇宙
It is a giant universe.
你要怎么做些了不起的事
Like, how are we supposed to do anything significant?
做些有意义的事 我们连个小点都算不上
Anything that means anything? We're not even dots.
但是不知道为什么 每天感觉还是在生死间挣扎
But, somehow, every day feels like life or death, right?
尽管如此 从某种层面上来说
Even though, at some level,
这感觉也像什么都不重要
it also feels like nothing matters at all.
或者什么都没有意义
Or means anything.
事实上
And, like, in a real way,
我们都只是生育的意外
we're all just accidents of birth, you know?
我们只是走狗屎运才没有在这个地下室之外的地方
Like, it's just dumb luck that we're not having this conversation
进行这番对话
somewhere much worse than this basement.
比如南亚的一些贫民棚
Like, some shantytown in South Asia,
或者冰岛冻原以北
or the frozen north of Iceland,
或者非洲炎热的沙漠中
or a burning desert in Africa.
但事实如此
But that's it.
我们就是我们此时此刻的样子
We are exactly who we are, in this moment, in this place,
我认为这才是最重要的
and I think that matters.
因为没有你 没有我 一切都不一样
Because without you, without me, everything is different.
我可不确定没了我以后一切会不会不一样
I don't know if anything would be different without me.
我会不一样
I would be different.
如果我做些什么 影响到你
Okay, if I do something, it affects you.
让你做了一些有影响到
Makes you do something that affects,
比如说亚力克斯·斯坦德的事
I don't know, Alex Standall,
他影响到了杰西卡·戴维斯
who affects Jessica Davis.
她影响了贾斯汀·弗里
Who affects Justin Foley,
然后扎克·邓普西 然后布莱德利老师
then Zach Dempsey, then Mrs. Bradley,
-然后托尼·帕迪亚 -一个接一个
- and then Tony Padilla... - And on and on.
好好想想的话影响很大
It's huge if you think about it.
这是个无限的宇宙
It's an infinite universe.
无限
Infinity.
很奇怪 这个词可以用来形容这个概念
It's funny we have a word for that concept,
而我们却根本无法理解
but there's no way we can understand it.
-也许 爱 -爱
- Maybe... love? - Love?
也许你用爱可以理解无限
Maybe love is how you understand infinity.
你的爱没有限制 它是永远的
When your love has no limit. When it goes on forever.
也许那种感觉就是无限
Maybe that feels like infinity.
也许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
斯凯
Hey, Skye.
还是我
It's, uh... It's me again.
克雷 在给你打电♥话♥
Clay. Calling you.
没什么新鲜事要汇报 我今天要去法♥院♥
Nothing much new to report. I go to court today.
去作证 为汉娜
To testify. For Hannah.
还是在照顾贾斯汀
Still dealing with Justin.
真奇怪
This is weird.
你该吃点煎饼 太他妈好吃了
You should have some pancakes. They're fucking amazing.
我给你拿个盘子
I'll get you a plate.
克雷 你♥爸♥爸今天带你去法庭
Clay, your dad's going to take you to court today.
太好了
Great.
-真希望我也能去 -没事的
- I wish I could be there as well. - Really no problem.
我可以的 你还有备用克雷 所以...
I've got this. And you've got alt-Clay here, so...
但是 一切都很好
But, I mean, things are actually great.
我很高兴能去法庭
I'm glad to be going to court,
我觉得用这种方式了结这件事也很不错
and I really think it's going to be a good way to get closure.
我很期待了结这一切
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to being done with all this.
我爱你
I love you.
给我回电 再见
Call me. Bye.
亚力克斯 亲爱的 醒醒 醒醒
Alex, honey? Wake up. Wake up.
-亚历山大 -什么 怎么了
- Alexander. - What? What happened?
对不起 你睡得太熟了
Sorry, you were sleeping so soundly.
对不起 我刚梦见在跑步
Sorry, I was dreaming about running.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
对哦 谢了
Right. Thanks.
我联♥系♥了彼得 他今天下午会开车回来
So I heard from Peter, and he is driving down this afternoon
准时参加派对
to be here in time for the party.
我们非得开派对吗
Do we have to have a party?
但是都订好了 你♥爸♥爸调了班
But it's all booked, and your father got his shift off.
你没告诉你的朋友们吗
Haven't you told your friends?
嗯 我是说 再说了
Well, yeah, I mean... Plus,
他们都收到了你的小兔子电子邀请帖
they got your e-vite with the bunnies on it.
-你不想开派对吗 -不 我很想
- You not feeling up to it? - No, I am. I totally am.
好 我们会玩得很开心
Good. We'll have fun.
好了 起床 做拉伸
All right. Get yourself up, do your stretches.
我要尝尝新型大♥麻♥牛奶 很美味
And I have a new hemp milk to try. It's delicious.
你下次应该来参加晨跑
You should come for a morning run next time.
没人追我我是不会跑的
I don't run unless I'm being chased.
即使有人追我也不会跑
And even then, I don't run.
你昨晚就跑得很快
You ran pretty fast last night.
我...我很抱歉
Yeah, uh... I'm sorry.
贝克太太给我发信息 我得...
I got a text from Mrs. Baker, and I had to go--
不用找借口
No excuses needed.
我不想把你绑在身边
Look, I don't wanna tie you down.
我不希望你觉得你欠我什么
And I don't want you to think you owe me anything.
但我喜欢你 很喜欢你
But I like you. A lot, I think.
今天我下班早
I'm done early tonight.
没有自卫课
No self-defense class.
-你教的人可真不少 -没错
- That's quite a group you got there. - Yeah. Yeah, right?
那个瞎子有什么故事
The, uh, the guy with no eye, what's his deal?
我其实也不知道
I don't know, really.
他之前被揍得很惨
He got beat pretty bad a while back.
可能是抢劫什么的
I think it was mugging or something.
他上了几节课
He takes a few classes.
我觉得他还在从遇袭后的创伤后遗症中恢复
I think he's working through the PTSD from the assault.
好像深受其扰
Seems pretty haunted by it.
天啊
Jesus.
-他记得是怎么回事吗 -没和他聊过这个
- Does he remember much? - Haven't spoken to him about it.
-上这课的人故事可不少 -是吧
- There's lots of stories in that class. - I bet.
我们是不是走错了去上你第一节课的路
Aren't we going the wrong way for your first period?
今天我们就绕个远路吧
Uh, I thought we'd take the long way today.
扎克为什么在等我们
Why is Zach waiting for us?
他为什么这样笑 干什么
And why is he smiling like that? What?
等等 今天是不是你生日
Wait, is it your birthday?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
-你们做了个横幅吗 -是大家一起做的
- You guys got a banner made? - It was a group project.
我设计的 克雷动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上订的 扎克挂上去的
I made the design, Clay ordered it online, and Zach put it up.
那真是
Wow, that's...
你们真是太好了
...that's really, really nice, you guys.
生日快乐 伙计
Happy birthday, buddy.
横幅真棒
Oh, sweet banner.
你妈妈等会儿会带小蛋糕来吗
Is your mom bringing cupcakes later?
希望够全班人分的
I hope she brings enough for the whole class.
也许今年你还能有一根新拐杖
Maybe you'll get a new cane this year too, huh?
还有些新朋友
And some new friends.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
你这个强♥奸♥犯
You fucking rapist!
哥们 你这样做对任何人都没好处
Dude, shit like that doesn't do anybody any good.
是吗 至少我自己感觉很好
Yeah? Well, it felt good to me.
也许你还是别一直维护他了
Maybe if you'd stop defending him all the time.
-我什么时候维护他了 -每一天
- When have I ever defended him? - Every day.
你每天跟着他混 和他一起打棒球
Every day you hang around him and play baseball with him,
你选择了他那一边
you choose his side.
杰西 告诉他
Jess, tell him.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
该死 我很抱歉
Shit. I'm so sorry.
-我是说... -杰西
- I mean... - Jess.
别说了
Don't.
拜托 你没看到红灯亮着吗
Come on, didn't you see the red light?
-这说明你不能... -你好
- It means you're not-- - Hey.
-抱歉 -不 你...没什么
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表