剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
We're gonna put in a fresh clip, okay?
塞勒斯 看好了
Cyrus, look at this.
我们要像这样按一下按钮
We're going to eject the old clip
弹出旧的弹夹
like that by pressing that button.
然后这样装入新的弹夹
Roll in the new clip like so.
滑进去 好吗
Rack the slide. Okay?
-你们试试 -好
- You guys try it. - Cool.
记住 就算里面没有弹夹
Remember, even if there's no clip in there,
永远把自己的枪当做是上膛的
always treat your guns as if they're loaded.
-好吗 -嗯
- Okay? - Yeah.
好了 来试试
All right. Give it a shot.
我很感激
I really appreciate this.
我妻子觉得我们不该麻烦你
My wife didn't think it was appropriate to call,
但是我们不知道能找谁帮忙了
but we don't know anybody else we could ask,
亚力克斯对泰勒一直很好
and Alex has been a good friend to Tyler.
我很乐意帮忙 泰勒是个好孩子
Oh, well, I'm happy to do it. Tyler's a good kid.
我们无法改变过去 但我们能变得更好
You know, we can't change the past, but we can be better, right?
哥们 搞什么
Dude, what the fuck?
我在外面等了有三十多分钟
I've been waiting outside for, like, 30 minutes.
我停滞了
I'm plateauing.
-停滞了 -没错
- Plateauing? - Yeah.
显然当你往自己的脑袋上打了一枪
Apparently, that happens when you shoot yourself in the head.
六个月后 不管你怎么努力
After, like, six months, no matter how much work you put in,
你的身体已经接受了永远残废的事实
your body just settles into being broken forever.
拜托 你这几天过得很不顺
Come on. You had a rough couple days--
不是什么不顺的几天 扎克
It's not a rough couple of days, Zach.
我的人生现在就是这样
This is my life now.
我的医生这样说的
My doctor said so.
你的医生肯定不是这么说的
Pretty sure your doctor didn't say that.
我无法作证
Well, I can't testify.
我无法帮助汉娜 我无法帮助杰西 我没用
I can't help Hannah, I can't help Jess. I'm useless.
也许这样更好
Well, maybe that's for the better.
这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
看看我今天的样子
After what happened to me today,
也许你就不想去作证了
maybe you don't wanna testify.
别告诉我我想怎么做
Don't tell me what I fucking want.
-亚力克斯 -至少你还能做到
- Alex-- - Man, at least you can do it.
至少你还能走路干姑娘
And at least you can walk and fuck girls.
操
Fuck.
-亚力克斯 -操♥你♥妈♥的
- Alex. - Fuck you!
-亚力克斯 别 -离我远点
- Alex, don't-- - Get the fuck off of me!
去他妈的的我的腿和脑子里的这个洞
Fuck my leg and this fucking hole in my head.
去他妈的的贾斯汀为杰西卡回来
And then fuck Justin for coming back for Jessica.
-去他妈的的杰西卡 -伙计 别...
- And fuck Jessica, too! - Look, man, just--
-不 滚开 -拜托
- No! Get off of me! - Come on.
亚力克斯 停下
Alex, stop.
-打我啊 打我啊 -冷静点 亚力克斯
- Fight me! Man, fight me! - Calm down, Alex.
-操 我不要 -操♥你♥妈♥的
- Just-- I'm not gonna-- - Fuck you!
-住手 住手 -怎么了 怎么了
- Whoa! Stop, stop, stop! - What? What's wrong? What's wrong?
我...
I, uh...
我...
I, um...
伙计...听着 可能只是...
Man... Uh, listen. It's probably just...
因为身体上的接触和...
like, from the physical contact and, um...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
没事
Yeah, I am.
我的丁丁还有用
My dick works.
嗯
Yeah.
我们需要你谈谈你们的友情
We need you to talk about your friendship.
谈谈你们俩对彼此的意义
About what you two meant to each other.
她的好
Her kindness.
他们会问我
Will they ask me...
和她的吻吗
about kissing her?
可能会吧
They probably will.
但那只是一个吻
But it was just one kiss.
重要的是让陪审团明白汉娜是怎样的人
It's important that the jury understands who Hannah really was.
丹尼斯会问你你们聊过什么
Dennis will ask you what you two talked about,
你和汉娜分享过的那些希望和梦想
the hopes and dreams that Hannah shared with you,
她的美好品质
her good qualities.
这场审判
This trial...
我了解到汉娜
I mean, I've learned things
一些我不知道的东西
about Hannah I guess I didn't know before.
我明白
I understand.
我也是
Me, too.
我感觉我好像已经不知道她是谁了
I feel like I didn't really know who she was.
你能先把这些想法放到一边吗...
Can you put all of that out of your mind, though, and...
专注于汉娜对你来说到底是怎样的人
focus on who Hannah really was to you?
我动不了
I couldn't move.
他压在我身上 我的胳膊动不了
He got on top of me, and I couldn't move my arms.
可能我动了 但他压了回去
Or if I did, he'd just push them back down.
他就一直压着我
He just kept pushing everywhere.
他不听
He wouldn't listen.
我还能感觉到他脱下我的内♥裤♥
I can still feel his hands taking off my underwear.
我一直能感受到他
I just feel him all the time.
如果我亲吻别人 我能感受到他的气息
If I kiss someone, I can feel his breath.
如果我碰别人 我就会记起
If I touch someone, I just remember
让他不要碰我的样子
trying to get him not to touch me.
天啊 我现在还担心贾斯汀 真是太蠢了
God. So it's really fucking stupid that I'm worried about Justin
我就是因为他才会
when he's one of the goddamn reasons
遭遇这种事
why I'm dealing with all of this shit.
你骗自己只要隐藏起来
You fool yourself into thinking that by keeping things hidden,
就能更容易接受
it makes it easier for you to get by.
其中一位看我 朝向另一边
...people looking at me right now, facing the other side,
另一位背对着我
and the twos will be with their backs to me.
面朝自己的搭档
Let's face our partners.
一个人做袭击者 让他们抓住脖子
Let the ones be aggressors, let's have them grab at the neck.
另一个人挣脱束缚 推掌
The twos break the grip, throw the palm,
抓肩 顶膝
grab the shoulders, throw the knee.
好样的 加快速度
There you go. Speed it up.
卢卡斯 你和赛琳娜换一下位置
Here, Lucas, you can switch with Selena for a second.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吗 再来一次 你要抓住我的脖子
All right? One more time. You're gonna grab my neck.
你要挣脱束缚 你要推掌
We're gonna break the grip, we're gonna throw the palm,
顶膝
throw the knee.
好了吗 换位置 这次伴随声音
All right? We'll switch, and this is with the sound.
准备好了吗 抓住我的脖子
Ready? Grab my neck.
-好了 没事吧 -嗯
- There you go. You good? - Yeah.
回到队伍中 赛琳娜
Get back in line. Selena,
换回来 另一个人做袭击者
switch over. The twos are the aggressors.
即使你知道只要全盘托出
Even though you know you'd feel a lot better
你就会如释重负
if you just came clean.
别喝这么快 一会儿你就要吐了
Don't drink it so fast. That's a one-way trip to barf town.
-听起来不错 -才不呢 朋友
- Sounds fun. - Not so, my friend.
弄好了
It is done.
你花两分钟就黑进了扎克的iCloud账号♥
You hacked Zach's iCloud account in two minutes?
他的密♥码♥是"扎克猛击" 所以...
His password was "Zachattack," So...
这不是那个死去的女孩吗
Isn't that the girl that died?
是的 真奇怪
Yeah. That's weird.
那是什么
What's that?
马库斯 马库斯 马库斯 马库斯
Marcus! Marcus! Marcus! Marcus!
-天啊 -太棒了
- Holy shit. - This is incredible.
-我们必须把这视频发出去 -不不不
- We have to send this everywhere. - No. No, no, no.
不 我们先整整他
No, let's fuck with him first.
不 我觉得...
No, I mean, I think...
我觉得你说到贾斯汀真的很勇敢
I think you're really brave to talk about Justin.
你还有别的人想说的吗
Is there anyone else you wanna talk about?
-也许布莱斯 -布莱斯
- Bryce maybe? - Bryce?
什么意思
What do you mean?
听着
Look...
我也曾经在走廊里躲避强♥奸♥我的人
I've been the girl who's avoided her rapist in the halls.
强♥奸♥我的是一个高四学长 叫马克 ·佩里
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表