剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Tighter.
紧点
Tighter.
再紧点
Hold.
按住
Now.
就现在
He's gone.
他去了
No.
不
You have to save him!
你们快救他
You...are not... my savior.
你不是... 我的救星
Thank god for that.
谢天谢地
You're alive.
你还活着
I am?
是吗
We all are.
我们都还活着
Speak for yourself.
少代表我
Hang on.
慢着
Something's going on with Lucy.
露西遇上麻烦了
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
We need to hurry.
我们快走
Stay with him until he recovers.
在这看着他 等他恢复
Copy that. We'll be ready.
收到 我们会准备好的
No, two for transport.
不 需要转移两人
Affirmative. The deal has changed.
确认 交易已经变了
I'm cashing in.
我要兑现了
Please don't make me go.
求你别带走我
It's not up to me, Lucy.
我说了不算 露西
They're on their way.
他们正在赶过来
Citizen Z, this is Northern Light. Do you copy?
市民Z 这里是北极光 收到了吗
Citizen Z, Northern Light. Do you copy?
市民Z 我是北极光 收到了吗
Citizen Z, Northern Light. Do you copy?
市民Z 这里是北极光 收到吗
Citizen Z, Northern Light. Do you copy?
市民Z 这里是北极光 收到吗
Simon,
西蒙
where are you?
你在哪里
Stay there Lucy.
露西待着别动
Lucy?
露西
Wait.
等一下
She's a teenager.
她是青少年了
It's the Apocalypse, man.
现在是大灾变 老兄
None of this shit makes sense.
这些都已经没意义了
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
If he gets the two of you, game over.
如果你俩都在他手上 就玩完了
Everybody dies. Zona wins.
全部人都会死 若娜获胜
This is not why we came this far.
这不是我们走到今天的目的
That is my child.
那是我的孩子
And we will get her.
我们会救她的
Kill him.
杀了他
Keep me covered.
掩护我
You got it, chief.
我掩护你 大姐
Listen.
听着
We don't want any trouble.
我们不想惹麻烦
We just want the girl.
我们只想救那个女孩
Hey, sweetheart.
亲爱的
He's your daddy.
他是你的爸爸
Murphy.
摩菲
He came a long way to see you.
他大老远来找你
And you remember him, right?
你还记得他吧
She's telling you the truth, Lucy.
她说的是实话 露西
That's your daddy.
那是你♥爸♥爸
That man is my daddy,
那个人是我的爸爸
isn't he?
是吗
He is.
没错
Another step and I'll shoot.
再往前一步我就开枪
No mercy.
绝不留情
No more killing.
不要再杀人了
The girl's right.
小姑娘说得对
Murphy!
摩菲
Don't move!
不许动
The girl belongs in Zona.
那个女孩属于若娜
She's right where she belongs.
她就站在她属于的地方
Why did you abandon me?
你为什么抛弃我
Abandon you?
我怎么抛弃你了
I didn't You left me!
我没有 你离开了我
You missed my entire childhood!
你错过我整个童年
You were one month old a year ago.
一年前你只有一个月大
Lucy.
露西
I left you to protect you. Okay?
我离开你是为了保护你
My blood is in your veins,
你身上流的是我的血
and I love you with all my heart. Okay?
我全心全意爱你 知道吗
I'm here to protect you.
我来这里是为了保护你
I'm gonna keep you safe. Okay?
我会保护你的安全 知道吗
Daddy.
爸爸
I'm right here.
我就在这里
Murphy.
摩菲
Careful with that gun, old man.
小心你的枪 老头
Better get out of here!
赶紧离开吧
No.
不
This ends right now.
现在要做个了结
No more running. Dad?
不要再逃跑了 爸爸
Today we fight.
我们今天要反击
No.
不
I don't want to have to kill you!
我不想把你杀了
You can't kill what's already dead!
你无法杀已经死了的人
Dad!
爸爸
Stay back!
退后
Come on, damnit!
拜托 该死
No! Let go of me!
不 放开我
Addy!
艾迪
10k!
一万
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表