剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
No, no, no, no.
别别别
Remember no mercy, no killing, no piking.
记得不要仁慈 不要杀害 不要刺穿
What am I supposed to do? Pants him?
那我该怎么做 脱他裤子吗
Yeah, sure. Can't chase us with his pants down.
好啊 脱了裤子就不能追我们了
Come on, sailor. Don't be shy.
来吧 水手 别害羞
Come on!
快点
Come on.
快点
Doc.
多克
We have work to do.
我们有正事要做
I'll put it in neutral. You two push.
我挂空档 你们俩推
Baby. You're pushing. I'm driving.
宝贝 你推 我来开
Nobody pops a clutch better than me.
没人比我更会松离合
Come on. Let's go. Come on.
来吧 我们走 快点
Come on, shortpants. Push. Push!
用劲 短裤迷 推 推
What are you feeding them?
你喂他们的是什么
Brains.
大脑
Brains?
大脑
Where you getting brains from?
你从哪儿得来的
Don't worry. It's all roadkill.
别担心 都是死在路上的动物
Yeah, well keep pushing or we're gonna be roadkill.
好吧 用力推 否则我们会死在路上
Let's go, let's go, let's go. Come on!
快走 快走 快
Go, go, go, go.
快开 快开
That's my job.
这是我的工作
She's right, Sun Mei.
她说的对 孙美
Addy's got mad skills when it comes to electronics.
艾迪在电子方面技术超凡
I don't need her help.
我不需要她的帮助
It is your help that we do not need.
是我们不需要你的帮助才对
Do you even know what you're doing? This has no power.
你真知道自己在做什么吗 这东西没电
There is now.
现在有了
I have a solar charger and AC inverter.
我有太阳能充电器和交流逆变器
It only holds a few minutes of charge,
电量只能支撑几分钟
but that should be enough to contact my ship.
但应该足以联♥系♥到我的船
Wow, that would have been nice to know.
你早点告诉我们多好
Okay, if we have power, we have to use it to contact Citizen Z.
如果我们有电 必须用来联♥系♥市民Z
Your people have been zero help up until this point.
你的人到现在为止没一点用处
I'm sorry, but I have my mission
抱歉 但我有任务
and a chain of command to report to.
必须汇报指挥系统
Chain of command? Your mission failed.
什么指挥系统 你任务都失败了
You do what Warren says now.
你现在得照沃伦说的做
And if Warren was here she would tell us to contact Citizen Z.
如果沃伦在 肯定会让我们联♥系♥市民Z
Get out of the way!
滚一边去
No.
不
You will have to kill me.
你得先杀了我
Addy, maybe we need to wait till Warren gets back.
艾迪 或许我们需要等沃伦回来
I cannot wait.
我等不了
Look, the world doesn't need another zombie.
听着 世上不需要再多一个僵尸
There's nothing broadcasting except number stations and ghosts.
广播上只有数字电台和鬼魂
That's why we have to get you back again.
所以我们必须再让你回来
It's been months
我已经几个月
since I had any contact with Operation Bite Mark,
没和咬痕研究所
or anyone else for that matter.
或是其他任何人联♥系♥过了
Kaya, there's nobody out there.
卡娅 没人在收听
Kaya?
卡娅
Oh no. No, don't do that.
天啊 别这样
No. Hey, come here. Don't cry.
别这样 过来 别哭
It's just that
只是
since you came here,
自从你来
I had hope. You know?
我有了希望 你懂吗
And without that, I don't know what happens.
没了希望 我不知道会发生什么
I know.
我明白
The Apocalypse sucks, huh?
末世很糟糕 对吧
Big time.
大大的糟糕
Hey, listen.
听着
Just because Citizen Z is dead, doesn't mean hope is dead.
市民Z的消失并不意味着希望的消失
You're still alive.
你还活着
You know?
明白吗
We're still alive.
我们还活着
What is that?
那是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
It's so sad.
如此悲伤
I think it's beautiful.
我觉得很美妙
Come here.
过来
What is it?
这是什么
I believe it's Mahler's "I have become lost to the world."
我确信这是马♥勒♥的"我被世界遗忘"
They can't do that.
他们不能那么做
They can't. Goddamn it, no.
他们不能 我的天 不
What, what is it?
这是什么
It's a signal.
这是一个信♥号♥♥
A code used only
这段代码只有在
when all other means of communication have failed.
其他通讯方式全部失灵的时候才会使用
What does it mean?
这意味着什么
It means it's over. The mission's been aborted.
意味着一切都结束了 任务夭折了
Everyone's dead.
所有人都死了
How much power do you have left?
机器还有多少电力
What difference does it make? There's nobody there to hear us.
有什么用呢 那里没有人听得到我们说话了
Hey, come on.
别放弃
Just let me try. Come on.
让我试一下 来吧
Citizen Z? This is Addison Carver
市民Z 我是艾迪生·卡弗
and Operation Bite Mark. Do you read me?
和咬痕研究所 有人听到吗
Citizen Z?
市民Z
This is Addison Carver...
我是艾迪生·卡弗
Operation Bite Mark. Do you...
咬痕研究所 有人...
It's Operation Bite Mark. That's Addy. She's still alive.
是咬痕研究所 那是艾迪 她还活着
Addy?
艾迪
Citizen Z. This is Addison Carver...Operation Bite Mark.
市民Z 我是艾迪生·卡...和咬痕研究所
Operation Bite Mark, this is Citizen Z. Copy you.
咬痕研究所 我是市民Z 我听到了
Operation Bite Mark,
咬痕研究所
this is Citizen Z. Do you copy?
我是市民Z 能听到吗
Citizen Z.
市民Z
This is Addy Carver and Operation Bite Mark do you copy?
我是艾迪生·卡弗和咬痕研究所 你能听到吗
Citizen Z?
市民Z
Addy, do you copy? Over.
艾迪 你能听到吗
Addison...
艾迪生...
Operation Bite Mark, this is Citizen Z. Do you copy?
咬痕研究所 我是市民Z 你能听到吗
Citizen Z, this is Addison Carver with Operation Bite Mark.
市民Z 我是艾迪生·卡弗和咬痕研究所
Do you read me?
你能听到吗
That's it, Addy. Transmitter's dead.
就这样吧 艾迪 电台没电了
We got the gas.
我们找到了汽油
No radio?
没有无线电吗
We found a transmitter.
我们找到了信♥号♥♥发射台
Sun Mei got a signal that her reinforcements were dead.
孙美接收到了她的后援全军覆没的信♥号♥♥
Sorry.
对不起
Any word on Citizen Z?
有市民Z的消息吗
No.
没有
Damn.
见鬼
Yeah.
是啊
Let's go.
我们走
I've admitted
我得承认
I got a little crazy up at Northern Light.
在北极光阵地的日子让人疯狂
All by myself. Year after year with nobody to talk to.
只有我一个人 年复一年孤苦伶仃
Solitary confinement in 65,000 square feet of military base.
就像被单独监禁在一个6000平方米的军事基地
All of that death and not a damn thing I could do about it
眼睁睁看着他们死去却无能为力
except talk. Even that didn't help much.
只能讲给你们 虽然这也没什么用
You know,
你知道
I'm not proud of everything that I did, but I tried.
我没有做什么值得自豪的大事 但是我尽力了
I really tried.
我真的尽力了
I gave it my all.
我尽了全力
Now I feel like I've got nothing left to give.
现在我感觉我已经没什么可以付出的了
You ever feel like that?
你曾有过这种感觉吗
Good talk.
真是相谈甚欢
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表