剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
You! Lucy!
是你 露西
She could've inherited his immunity.
她可能会继承他的免疫能力
We got to get to Lucy before Murphy does.
我们得赶在摩菲之前找到露西
What the hell happened to you?
你的身上到底发生了什么
You were five years old this morning!
你今早不过只有五岁大
Give him the booster shot of the original vaccine.
给他注射原始疫苗增强剂
He's been pumped full of so many different vaccines.
他体内已经被注射了太多种疫苗
I'll do it myself!
我自己来好了
I need you to help me save my daughter.
我需要你帮我救出我女儿
Whatever it is in your blood
不管你血液里有什么
that makes you go and never stop, I need that now.
不管让你勇往直前 永不退缩的是什么 我现在需要它
Help me, Warren.
帮帮我 沃伦
Let's make a deal.
我们做个交易吧
Addy!
艾迪
No one's coming for you, Lucy.
没人会来救你的 露西
Addy will.
艾迪会的
No.
不
Not even Addy.
连艾迪也不会
You need to think about your future,
你需要思考一下你的未来
especially at the rate you're aging.
尤其是以你现在的成长速度
We need oil.
我们需要汽油
We need another f-ing car.
我们需要的是一辆屌♥爆的车
Third car in less than a day.
这已经是一天之内换的第三辆了
Piece of shit.
都是堆垃圾
I must be trippin'.
我一定是又神游了
Nope. I see it too.
不 我也看到了
Armageddon.
末世天劫呦
Doc.
多克
Lucy.
露西
Oh, I...
额...
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Nice.
很好
Put these on.
把这个戴上
Better.
好多了
Lucy.
露西
You sure this is a good idea?
你确定这是个好主意吗
Lucy Look at the bite on his hand.
露西 看他手上的咬痕
Lucy.
露西
He'll lead us to Lucy.
他会带我们找到露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Well, Merry Christmas.
哦呦 圣诞快乐啊
California Dreamin' 3000.
真是梦中的礼物
Lucy.
露西
Do you mind if I...
你不介意我...
No.
我介意
Lucy. Do not get the zombie stoned.
露西 别让这僵尸嗑晕了
Sorry, dude. Mom says no.
抱歉了老弟 你老娘不同意
Lucy.
露西
How you holding up?
你怎么样了
I'm tired. That's all.
只是累了 没什么
Okay.
好了
Operation Bitemark.
咬痕研究所
Your signal was received. Lieutenant Warren?
收到你的信♥号♥♥了 沃伦中尉
Lieutenant Warren?
沃伦中尉
Copy you, Kaya in the Skya. This is Operation Bitemark, over.
收到 卡娅主播 这里是咬痕研究所 完毕
Copy, Lieutenant Warren. Locked on your signal.
收到 沃伦中尉 已锁定你的信♥号♥♥源
Northwest. Route 229
你目前身处西北229号♥公路
That's a roger on our location. Over.
关于我们所在地的信息已经收到
You need to change your course to intercept The Man.
你需要改变路线来拦截强人
Taking Lucy to a new drop point.
强人要带露西去一个新的地方
Changed course?
改变路线
Intercepted a transmission from Zona with new coordinates.
我拦截到了若娜发来的新坐标点
What are the new coordinates?
新的坐标点是什么
The Man's headed...
强人的去向是...
Where is she?! Where is Lucy?!
她在哪里 露西在哪里
Get her back.
再连上她
Copy?
收到了吗
No! No!
没有 没有
No, we did not copy.
没有 没收到
Can you repeat those coordinates Repeat coordinates. Over.
能再重复一下坐标吗 请重复坐标
New coordinates. 48° North.
新坐标 北纬48度
122° West.
西经122度
It's called Mount Casey. Repeat. Mount Casey.
叫凯西山 重复 凯西山
We copy you, Northern Light.
收到 北极光
Mount Casey. Coordinates received.
凯西山 收到坐标
I've looked up the coordinates on satellite,
我利用卫星查了一下那个坐标位置
and I have no data on our NSA records.
我没在国安局的档案中查到资料
Once you're through the entry point, you're flying blind.
一旦你通过入口 就只能靠你们自己了
Keep trying.
继续查吧
Worst case scenario, we improvise.
遇到最坏的情况 就随机应变
Any word from CZ?
市民Z有消息吗
Negative.
没有
It's been 12 hours.
已经失联12小时了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
We'll contact you when we get to Mount Casey, Northern Light.
我们到达凯西山就联♥系♥你 北极光
Bitemark, out.
咬痕研究所 结束通话
Northern Light, out.
北极光 结束通话
Let's get prepared to go.
我们准备上路吧
I'm counting on you.
我就指望你了
I got you.
姐会罩着你
Get in.
上车
All right everybody, let's go!
好了 各位 我们走
When we get back on the road,
我们重新上路后
I think I should drive and you should rest.
还是我来开车 你休息一下吧
I got it.
我能行
Wheels up.
上路了
You're awful quiet back there.
你很安静啊
Hey, grandpa!
老爷子
Are you sleeping?
你睡觉呢
Maybe he's dead.
也许他死了
No.
没有
He's receiving.
他在接收信息
She's transmitting.
她在传递信息
Apocalyptic GPS.
末日时代的定位系统啊
That's my girl.
小丫头真牛
Far out, man.
太厉害了
Is that where you are taking me?
你要把我带去那里吗
You'll see.
你很快就知道了
Trouble.
麻烦来了
Can you watch him?
你能看着他吗
What happened?
怎么了
He was breathing funny.
他喘不上气
Then he had a sharp pain and he collapsed.
一阵剧痛后 就不行了
His heart's racing. High fever.
他心跳很快 高烧
Given all the chemicals pumped into his bloodstream,
鉴于他体内注射的那些药物
this could be anything. Check his shoulder.
说不清具体情况 检查一下他的肩膀
Infected.
感染了
Damn.
该死
What if he turns?
如果他变僵尸了呢
He's a blend.
他是个混种
He can't turn.
他不会变僵尸
Make the hard decision.
做个艰难的抉择吧
That's your strength.
这是你的专长
Time's running out.
没时间了
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表