剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Why they target you?
他们为什么针对你们
How should I know? They're crazy!
我怎么知道 他们疯了
Everyone's crazy! Why are they crazy for you?
大家都疯了 为什么他们为了你如此疯狂
Those bodies hung like that?
那些那样挂着的尸体
That's somebody sending a message.
这是某人传递的信息
It's a warning.
这是警告
Why they spray paint "Thieves?"
他们为什么喷写了"盗贼"
How should I know?
我怎么知道
You're putting us in danger. Why are they after you?
你把我们置于险境 他们为什么追你
Answer her!
回答她
They said we stole it,
他们说我们偷了食物
but that's our food. We found it.
但是那是我们的 我们找到的
You found food?
你"找"到了食物吗
We were starving.
我们忍♥饥挨饿
We were on our last legs.
垂死挣扎
And someone had stored emergency rations here.
有人在这里囤积了应急口粮
Wasn't much, but it saved us.
没有很多 但是救了我们的命
They lie.
他们撒谎
Shut the hell up!
闭上你的臭嘴
They killed for that food.
他们为食物大开杀戒
Innocent people.
都是无辜的人
Escorpion is the protector of the innocent.
蝎王是无辜民众的保护者
That was our food!
那是我们的食物
We did what we had to do.
我们别无选择
You'd kill me right now if it suited your purposes.
如果你想 现在就可以杀了我
And I'd do that same.
换我也会这么做的
I gotta make my way. Same as you.
我必须要活下去 和你一样
It's the way it's always been. It's nature.
自古如此 这是自然法则
Addy. I got some crushed up oxy here for you.
艾迪 我给你拿了一些压碎的奥施康定
Not exactly the party I had in mind.
虽然和我之前嗑的不太一样
Get it back there. Get it back there.
把它送进去就好 把它送进去就好
You okay to fight?
你还可以战斗吗
Nevermind.
还是算了
Oh shit.
天啊
Oh shit.
天啊
Go, go, go!
快跑
Come on, Addy! Got to go!
快 艾迪 要走了
Where are we going?
我们往哪儿走
That way!
这边
Fever. Erratic heart rate. She might be going into septic shock
发烧并且心率不稳定 她可能患了败血性休克
Who is Escorpion?
蝎王是谁
¿No sabes?
你不知道吗
What does he look like?
他长什么样子
El se parece a ti.
"你就是蝎王"
You. No.
是你 不是我
No soy Escorpion.
我不是蝎王
Back off.
退后
What'd you say to her? What did she say?
你对她说了什么 她说了什么
She said "You." She says she doesn't know.
她说了"你" 她说她不知道
¿Verdad Escorpion?
真的是蝎王吗
Yo trabajo para usted.
我是为你工作的人
No. No soy.
不 我不是
What about Escorpion?
问清楚蝎王的事了吗
Move.
快走
What?
怎么样
What?
怎么样
What? What? What? What?
来啊 再来啊
What? What? What? What?
来啊 再来啊
She turned. I had to mercy her.
她变异了 我不得不对她施以仁慈
Easy.
放轻松
Restrain her!
按住她
I'm trying! Quit moving around so much!
我在努力 别动来动去
Take it easy, Addy.
艾迪 放轻松
We're just trying to help!
我们只是想帮你
What did she tell you?
她对你说了什么
You'd know if you hadn't run.
你要不跑 不就知道了吗
Why did she call you Escorpion?
她为什么叫你蝎王
She said she didn't know where Escorpion was.
她说她不知道蝎王在哪里
Well she's dead now, isn't she?
反正她现在也死了 不是吗
What you saying?
你什么意思
I'm saying it's pretty convenient.
我意思是死无对证了
I'm sure she doesn't think so.
我肯定她不这么认为
Now what?
又怎么了
Is that what I think it is?
我没看错吧
Yeah.
没有
A bomb-zombie?
炸♥弹♥僵尸吗
Gotta admit, whoever they are
不过得承认 不管他们是谁
they got style.
他们很有一套
Really?
是吗
Hang on.
等一等
Move.
让开
It worked.
成功了
Oh shit.
该死的
Get back!
退后
Wake up, Lieutenant.
中尉 醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Get up, Lieutenant.
中尉 醒醒
Get up!
醒醒
Get up.
醒醒
Wake up, Lieutenant.
中尉 醒醒
Get up, Lieutenant.
中尉 醒醒
Please get up.
醒醒啊
I need you. You hear me?
我需要你 你听见了吗
Now get up!
醒醒啊
Get up!
醒醒
Escorpion's tattoo.
蝎王的纹身
I'm all loaded up.
我都收拾好了
Let's get your stuff, and let's go.
带上你的东西 我们走
Dr. Merch?
莫奇医生
Dr. Merch?
莫奇医生
I'm sorry. You looking for these?
不好意思 你是在找这些吗
Sorry, but these are for me.
抱歉 这是给我的
But you do look like you could use a little Murphy booster
但是看起来你可以用点"摩菲剂"
to keep you in line.
来和我们统一阵营
Don't worry. I don't have to bite you again.
别担心 我没必要再咬你一次
You can be the first to try the new blend vaccine.
你可以第一个试试这混种疫苗
Now, now. We don't take what isn't ours.
听着 我们可不拿别人的东西
I'm trying to help you, God dammit.
混♥蛋♥ 我是在帮你
What's the matter?
怎么了
You're not one of those anti-vaxxers, are you?
你不会也是反疫苗分子之一吧
Catch him! He's got my medicine!
抓住他 他偷了我的药
After him!
追上他
Everybody after him!
大家都去抓他
I don't blame you, son.
我不怨你 小子
But Murphy cares about you.
但是摩菲在乎你
And he only wants to help.
而他只是想帮你
It's time to come home.
该回家了
You are Escorpion.
你就是蝎王
You did this!
这都是你干的
You got it wrong, man.
你搞错了 哥们
Tell your men to back off!
让你的人撤退
They're not my men. I have nothing to do with the Red Hand...
他们不是我的人 我和红手党没有关系
You're lying!
你撒谎
The tattoo.
你有纹身
I'm not that man anymore.
我不再是那个人了
So you are Escorpion?
所以你确实是蝎王吗
I was Escorpion.
我曾经是蝎王
And for that I deserve to die.
为此我也活该去死
But not for this.
但这次不是我的责任
And not by you.
更不会被你杀死
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表