剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
They protect her and keep this place safe.
他们保护她 守护这里
Do some of the chores too.
还做点杂事
It's a little slice of heaven we have here.
这里真是一片小小的天堂
Which is why we don't like strangers coming to our door.
所以我们不喜欢陌生人贸然登门
Now, finish what you were saying about
现在 继续刚才的话题
Mr. Murphy supposedly sending you.
摩菲先生派你们来干嘛的
That's right. He sent us to get Lucy and keep her safe.
没错 他派我们来接走露西 保障她的安全
We've come here to take you with us, honey.
我们过来带你一起走 宝贝
Do you want to go on a little trip?
想来一场小小旅行吗
Can I, Pa? Can I go with them?
可以吗 爸爸 我可以和他们一起走吗
I want to go see my daddy!
我想去见爸爸
Well, now sweetheart, I don't know.
宝贝 现在还不行
We got to make sure these two are telling the truth first.
我们得先确保这两个人说的是真话
How would we know all that
如果不是摩菲告诉我们
if Murphy didn't tell us?
我们怎么会知道那些事
Well you got a point.
你说得有道理
There is some truth to what you're saying.
你说的有几分真
Great. Then you can untie us now?
好 现在能给我们松绑了吧
Cuz these ropes are chafing like nobody's business.
因为绳子勒得实在太疼了
Just tell us the password.
先告诉我们密♥码♥
And then we'll get you loose
我们就会放开你们
and see about taking little Lucy to see her real daddy.
考虑让你们带小露西去见亲爸爸
Oh, the password?
密♥码♥啊
When he left little Lucy with us,
摩菲先生把露西留给我们时
Mr. Murphy said he might send someone to get her one day.
说过可能某一天会让人来接她
Gave us a password,
给了我们一个密♥码♥
so we'd know they was the real deal.
以便我们确认他们可信
Oh, right. Right, of course.
对 对 当然
Yeah. The password.
那个啊 密♥码♥
Addy, remember the password?
艾迪 记得密♥码♥吗
Definitely. Definitely.
当然 当然
Go ahead, tell them the password.
快啊 告诉他们密♥码♥
Well, the password is...
密♥码♥是...
Smurf.
蓝精灵
Well,
好了
isn't that a relief, Ma?
这下可以松口气了 她妈
Is surely is, Pa.
确实是 她爸
I was starting to worry for a minute there.
我刚刚都有点担心了呢
Me too. Well, I'm glad all that's settled.
我也是 我很高兴现在都解决了
See, I told you.
看吧 我就说嘛
Guess you ought to cut them loose.
你似乎该给他们松绑
Good idea, Ma.
好主意 她妈
Cut them loose.
给他们松绑
Yeah, that's a fine idea.
这是个好主意
Yeah, just glad we're on the same page.
是啊 很高兴我们达成共识
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
Yeah.
是的
There seems to be a little glitch
事情进展似乎
in how things are proceeding.
有个小障碍
What kind of glitch?
什么障碍
Well, the glitch in that that is the wrong password,
障碍就是密♥码♥错了
and you're a lying son of a gun who's about to meet his maker!
你这谎话精就要去见造物主了
Hold up, Pa. Hold up.
等等 她爸 等等
Yeah. Don't do anything you're gonna regret!
是啊 别做会让你后悔的事
What is it, Ma?
怎么了 她妈
Turn his chair around so he's facing the other way.
把他的椅子转过去 让他面对另一边
That way the blood won't spray on anything nice.
这样他的血就不会乱喷 脏了好东西
Ah, yeah. Good idea, yeah. Wait!
对 好主意 等等
Wait, wait! Murphy must've given us the wrong password.
等等 摩菲肯定给了我们错的密♥码♥
Can I try again?
我能再试一次吗
I knew that story about New York was z-pucky.
我就知道你们说纽约那事都是屁话
Listen. Settle down, you.
听着 你坐好
I'll telling you, this is a big mistake!
我跟你们说 这是天大的错误
Now Lucy, sweetheart, do you want to see your daddy?
露西 亲爱的 你想见爸爸吗
Because we can't take you if anything happens to Doc.
因为如果多克出事 我们就不能带你去
I promise to do it quickly.
我保证下手会很快
Close your eyes, Lucy. You shouldn't see this.
闭上眼睛 露西 你不该看到这场面
Well at least take her out of the room!
起码把她带出房♥间
I want to play with them.
我想跟他们玩
Honey, I don't think that's a good idea.
宝贝 我不认为这是好主意
I think these two mean you harm.
我认为这两个人要伤害你
It'd be best to let Pa put them out of their misery, sweetheart.
最好让爸爸结束他们的痛苦 宝贝
No! Play!
不 要玩
Okay, sweetie pie. Whatever you say.
好 亲亲宝贝 你说了算
Thank you, Lucy. That was very nice of you.
谢谢你 露西 你真好
Play!
玩游戏
Okay.
好
Play time. Play time. Play time.
游戏时间 游戏时间 游戏时间
Don't think you two are out of the frying pan yet.
你们别以为自己平安无事了
Ok. Let's go meet my friends!
好 我们去见我的朋友们
I got a pirate and a knight
我有一个海盗 一位骑士
and a tea party and my play pals.
茶会伙伴 还有玩伴
You got a lot of imaginary friends, sweetheart.
你想象的朋友真不少 亲爱的
Silly, they're not imaginary.
别傻了 他们不是想象出来的
Don't be afraid. They're my friends.
别怕 他们是我的朋友
Be nice.
友好点
Honey, listen, I don't think your friends are gonna
亲爱的 我觉得你的朋友们不会
like us very much.
太喜欢我们
That's right, sweetie. The zombies are dangerous to us.
没错 亲爱的 僵尸对我们来说很危险
No, they're not.
不 没有啦
Now, Lucy, we're not like you. They think that we're food.
露西 我们跟你不一样 他们拿我们当食物
No, they're my friends.
不 他们是我的朋友
Tea time.
下午茶时间
Sweetheart, wouldn't you rather...
亲爱的 不如...
Drink, drink, drink.
喝吧 喝吧
Mm, yum. So delicious.
真好喝啊
Hey, do you think we could maybe go inside now?
我们现在能进去了吗
No. Let's play a game.
不要 我们来玩游戏吧
Yes, that's great. What kind of game you wanna play?
太好了 你想玩什么游戏呀
You wanna play patty cakes?
你想玩拍手游戏吗
Hide and seek.
捉迷藏
Hide and seek with zombies?
跟僵尸玩捉迷藏吗
Wouldn't you rather play go fish?
不如我们玩钓鱼[扑克游戏]吧
No. Hide and seek!
不 玩捉迷藏
You're it.
你来抓
You have to count to ten while we hide.
你要数到十 我们去躲好
Cover your eyes. And no peeking.
闭上眼睛 不准偷看
Okay.
好
Start
现在
now!
开始
One Mississippi.
一只羊
Hide hide, hide!
快躲好
Two Mississippi.
两只羊
Three Mississippi. You have to hide.
三只羊 你得躲起来
Four Mississippi.
四只羊
Five Mississippi.
五只羊
Do you know the knife game?
你知道插刀游戏吗
Show me.
演示一下
If it were any of the other blends,
如果是其它混种
there wouldn't be a question.
就不会有问题
But you and I have a history.
但我们以前有恩怨
And I need to know that won't interfere with things.
我得确保那不会影响到现在的事
I need to know what you are willing to do for me.
我得知道你会愿意为我做什么
I need to know that you are willing to kill for me, Thomas.
我得知道你会愿意为了我而杀人 托马斯
Or die for me.
或愿意为我去死
Nine Mississippi.
九只羊
Ten Mississippi.
十只羊
Ready or not, here I come.
不管藏没藏好 我来了
Not that way.
不是那边
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
快出来 不管你在哪 快出来
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表