剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I thought you might say that.
就知道你不愿意
So I brought a little insurance along.
所以我提前做了准备
Your daughter.
你女儿
Lucy?
露西
That's not my daughter. You idiot.
这才不是我女儿 你个蠢货
How were you able to avoid my control
你被注射了疫苗 怎么可能
after you were vaccinated?
摆脱我的控制
Why don't you re-vaccinate him or bite him?
不如再注射一次 或咬他
No!
不
He doesn't deserve to be a blend.
他不配做混种
Then let me kill him for you.
让我替你杀了他
The moat Zs are hungry.
墙外的僵尸正好饿了
I want answers first.
我要先查清楚
I want to know who exactly at Zona you are working for.
你在若娜到底替谁卖♥♥命
I want a name!
告诉我
I asked you a question.
我问你话呢
I asked you a question.
我问你话呢
Answer me!
回答我
I want a name!
是谁
You will give me a name.
你得给我个名字
I can't give you a name!
我给不了你名字
If you come with me to Zona,
你要是我跟我去若娜
you'll be treated with extraordinary favor.
会得到无上待遇
You'll have more wealth
财富和权利
and power than you could possibly imagine. Huh?
多到超乎你想象
Mr. Murphy!
墨菲先生
Mr. Murphy! Mr. Murphy!
墨菲先生 墨菲先生
Just got word.
刚得到消息
The power's up. They're ready to flip the switch.
电源修好了 拉下开关就能通电
You will answer me.
必须告诉我是谁
Or I will have your brains for my dinner.
否则拿你的大脑当晚饭
All right! Everyone!
所有人听好
Up to the tower!
上塔
This is what we have been waiting for!
为了这一刻我们等待已久
He's gone. I couldn't catch him.
他跑了 没能追上
Okay.
好了
He's ready.
他准备好了
It's like Murphy Christmas.
这就像墨菲圣诞节
Will said to send up a flare.
威尔说发个信♥号♥♥
When he sees it,
看到信♥号♥♥
he's gonna light up your world like a candle.
他就会点亮整个世界
All right.
好了
This is it.
就在此刻
The dawn of a new era.
新世纪的黎明到来
Behold, a new world order!
见证吧 一个全新的世界
We're gonna need some backup.
看来我们需要点后援了
Murphy! Murphy!
墨菲 墨菲
Murphy! Murphy! Murphy! Murphy!
墨菲 墨菲 墨菲 墨菲
Murphy! Murphy! Murphy!
墨菲 墨菲 墨菲
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表