剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
We got to keep moving. How is he?
我们继续上路 他怎么样了
All right. Red, you drive. Sun Mei, you stay with him.
好 小红 你开车 孙美 你跟他待在一起
Hopefully he'll be strong enough to fight once we land.
希望他能撑到我们到达的时候
Hang in there, 10K. Let's go.
坚持住 一万 我们走
Let's go, Powder.
我们走 "小白脸"
It's not safe here.
这里不安全
No talking.
别出声
Identify yourself.
报上名来
Why didn't you stop him?
你怎么没阻止他
I couldn't.
我没办法
He wasn't a friend.
他不是我的朋友
I believe you.
我相信你
Get away! Get away!
走开 走开
Get down!
趴下
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
I won't let anyone harm you.
我不会让任何人伤害你
You believe me?
你相信我吗
I believe you.
我信你
Is the girl infected?
这女孩被感染了吗
No.
没有
She's the package. Who's in charge?
她是"包裹" 这里谁管事
You mean you aren't?
不是你吗
You're not my guard?
你不是我的护卫吗
Been here for nine months. Nobody tells us shit.
来这里九个月了 我们一无所知
I'm meeting an exfil team from Zona.
我要与若娜的押送队碰头
What happened to the others?
其他人怎么了
We're losing our immunity.
我们这些人的免疫力正在丧失
Even the originals. Nobody knows why.
甚至是最初的那代亦如此 没人知道原因
Do you still serve Zona?
你还为若娜效力吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
I'm under orders to get this package to Zona.
我受命将"包裹"送往若娜
I need access to the LZ
我要去登陆区
and a radio to notify the exfil team that we've arrived.
还要用无线电通知押送队我们已到达
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
It's okay.
没事的
We'll be on our way soon.
我们很快就要启程了
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好的
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy. Running on fumes.
露西 没油了
Now what? We got to get out and push?
现在怎么办 我们下车推吗
No. Help him.
不用 帮帮他
Chill, man. Lucy!
哥们 冷静点 露西
All right, chill out, man. Lucy!
好啦 冷静点 哥们 露西
Let's go, grandpa. Lucy. Lucy.
走吧 老爷子 露西 露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Okay.
好吧
Lucy.
露西
Now, let me help you with that.
让我来帮你
Nevermind.
当我没说
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Let me guess. She's inside.
让我猜猜 她在里面
Lucy.
露西
She's inside.
她在里面
Well I don't see no doorbell.
我没看见门铃
I don't think we're getting in.
我认为我们进不去
I think we're looking at this wrong.
我觉得我们看错了
What do you mean?
你怎么意思
I don't think that's our way in.
我觉得这不是我们进去的路
Addy, that is straight up.
艾迪 这是垂直的
Yep.
没错
And what about grandpa?
那老爷子怎么办
He stays.
他留下
And you stay with him just in case I'm wrong.
你和他留下来 以防我错了
Now why we got to split up?
我们为什么要分开
Keep him safe, Doc. He's all we got.
保护他 多克 我们只有他了
Lucy.
露西
Yeah, Lucy.
是的 露西
We get it.
知道了
Lucy. Shut up.
露西 闭嘴
Get down!
趴下
Get on the ground! Down on the ground!
趴在地上 趴在地上
Don't move! Down on the ground!
不许动 趴在地上
Hands behind your head or you'll be shot!
把手背在头后 否则开枪了
Don't make me shoot you!
别逼我开枪
Hands behind your head!
把手背在头后
Clear!
安全
Sir!
长官
It's a Z! But it's...
是个僵尸 但是...
Lucy.
露西
Hold.
别开火
Did that Z just talk?!
那只僵尸是不是说话了
Don't shoot him!
别打他
What is this?
他是什么
He's special, man.
他很特殊 伙计
He's still a zombie, but he's not like the rest of them.
他还是僵尸 但是和其他僵尸不一样了
Hold!
别开火
Don't shoot. That may be the package.
别开火 他也许就是包裹
Fan out. Secure the perimeter.
散开 检查周边
I don't want any bogies.
我不希望有意外
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy...Lucy...Lucy...
露西 露西 露西
All right, hippie. You're gonna tell me everything you know.
好了 老家伙 把你知道的都告诉我
When I ask you a question, you nod for yes, shake for no.
我问问题 你点头或者摇头回答
Understand?
明白了吗
Yeah. Whatever, man.
随便吧 伙计
Nod. Shake.
点头 或者摇头
Understand?
明白了吗
Are you alone?
你一个人来的吗
Just me and grandpa.
只有我和老爷子
Is the zombie a threat?
僵尸有威胁性吗
Did you come from inside the compound?
你是从建筑内部出来的吗
Are you with Zona?
你是若娜的人吗
Are you with Zona?
你是若娜的人吗
Last time. Are you with Zona?
最后一次 你是若娜的人吗
These two stay outside.
把他们俩留外面
Nothing happens without my order.
没有我的命令不许擅自处置
We'll sweep inside
我们搜索内部
and try to make contact with any survivors of the base team.
试图和基地幸存者取得联♥系♥
Lucy.
露西
Lucy...Lucy...Lucy...
露西 露西 露西
Lucy...Lucy...Lucy...
露西 露西 露西
Calm that thing down.
让它镇定
I said shut him up.
我说让他别念叨了
Keep that piece of shit quiet.
让那玩意儿安静
Quiet!
安静
Lucy.
露西
Lucy...Lucy...Lucy...
露西 露西 露西
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表