剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
This is a Z Nation flashback movie.
这是《僵尸国度》闪回剧场版
flashback
闪回
flashback
闪回
flashback
闪回
flashback
闪回
Enjoy.
祝观影愉快
Some days you try to do good.
在有些日子里你试着行善
Some days you survive.
在有些日子里你幸免于难
Then there are other days when you pray
紧接着在其余的日子里你会祈祷
pray to forget there's no mercy for the living.
希望能忘记对世上生灵已无仁慈的事实
Like so many billions of souls, the past is gone.
正如千百万灵魂一般 白驹过隙
But you try not to think about it.
虽然你试着不再对此深思熟虑
But sometimes our darkest moments
但有时我们最黑暗的时刻
hold the key to our future.
却掌握着开启未来的秘钥
The Man.
强人
Yes.
是的
No.
哦不
Just one more.
还差一个
24 hours.
24小时内
That depends on the locals.
那取决于当地人的配合程度了
I'll try.
我尽量吧
But mercy has a different meaning out here.
但仁慈在这里有不同的含义
This will all be over soon.
不久之后 这一切都将结束
Afternoon, fellow survivors.
下午好 各位幸存者伙伴们
There's no need for your weapons. We mean you no harm.
你们没必要手持武器 我们不是来伤害你们的
I'm looking for a Doctor Harold Teller.
我正在找寻哈洛德·特勒博士
Perhaps you know him.
也许你们认识他
He's five foot eight. Blond.
身高1米73 金发
As you can see,
你们也都看到了
he's the last name on my list.
他是我名单中的最后一人
All the others are accounted for.
其他人都已经找到了
It's very important I speak with him.
我要和他对话 这一点至关重要
Doctor Harold Teller.
哈洛德·特勒博士
We don't know anybody by that name.
我们不认识叫那个名字的人
Well that's odd.
那就奇怪了
He was the Founder and CEO of Mercy Sciences here.
他可是仁慈实验室的创始人兼CEO
Same company you all seem to work for.
貌似你们都是替这个公♥司♥卖♥♥命的
You're him. The Man.
你就是他 强人
You're the one who's kidnapped all those people.
你就是那个绑♥架♥了所有人的人
Nobody's ever seen them again.
没有人再见到过他们
All those people off your list.
对于你名单上所划掉的人而言
You're nothing but an executioner.
你不过是个刽子手而已
That's totally uncalled for.
这么说可就有失公允了
I've been completely professional up to this point.
迄今为止我一直都专业行事
My methods have been exaggerated,
我的做事方法被夸大了
my motives misunderstood.
我的行为动机被曲解了
I just need to speak with the good doctor.
我只需要和那位好博士谈一谈
How bout some ID?
不妨拿出点身份证明
You got a badge?
你有徽章吗
Badge?
徽章
It's the Apocalypse.
现在是末世
I don't need a badge.
我不需要什么徽章
I work for very serious people.
我为严肃之人工作
It's important to them that they speak with Doctor Teller.
对他们而言 跟特勒博士对话是很重要的
So important,
非常重要
I'm authorized to do whatever it takes to make that happen.
我被授权可以不惜一切代价只为达成这一目标
You're the one that killed all those engineers.
你就是那个杀死所有工程师的人
At the power plant.
在发电站
They chose their fate.
他们选择了自己的命运
I just delivered it.
我只是帮他们实现而已
There's still time for you to make a different choice.
你们还有时间去做出不同的抉择
Bring me Doctor Teller.
把特勒博士带给我
Cleanup on aisle nine.
把9号♥过道给清理干净
Don't worry about that. Just a little recycling.
别担心 不过是搞点资源回收的工作
As I was saying.
正如我所说
It's imperative
为了你们自己
for your sakes, and for humanity's, that I speak
为了整个人类 我现在急需与
with Doctor Teller.
特勒博士对话
He's dead.
他已经死了
Really?
是吗
Was he mercied in the last 24 hours? Because
难道他在过去24小时内被施以仁慈了吗 因为
I have this drone photo
我手上的无人机拍摄照片
showing him standing right about where you are now.
显示他就站在你们现在所站的位置上
Taken yesterday.
照片是昨天照的
Does this belong to any of you?
这位也是你们一伙儿的吗
He's my brother.
他是我弟弟
Sorry to hear that.
很遗憾听到这个消息
If you hurt him, I'll kill you.
如果你敢伤害他 我会杀了你
I've been instructed by the people I work for
我为之效力的人们教导我
to be merciful when possible.
可能之时要尽量展现出仁爱之心
That's not my forte,
因为那不是我的专长
but here goes.
言归正传
Tell the good doctor I'll be back in 24 hours.
告诉好博士我24小时内会回来
If he's not waiting for me,
如果届时我看不到他现身
Nature-Boy here is the first one to die.
那这位自然之子就得第一个见阎罗王
24 hours, Doctor Teller.
24小时 特勒博士
Or be held accountable.
不然你就要对此负责了
What are you gonna do when he comes back tomorrow?!
他明天回来时你打算怎么办
What then, Doctor Teller?!
怎么办 特勒博士
Are you just gonna let them kill him?!
你难道坐视不理让他们把我弟弟杀了吗
Hey guys, look what I found.
你们看我找到了什么
Puppies and kittens.
小杂碎们来了
Ok. Alright, there you go.
好了 好好躺着吧
Where'd this come from?
这玩意从哪儿来的
Get away from him. I found him.
离他远点 是我找到的
Was anybody with him?
有人跟他在一起吗
He said something about a doctor.
他说了一些关于什么博士的事情
The Man gonna kill them.
那个人会杀了他们
What?
什么
He's gonna kill them.
他会杀了他们
You kill man.
你杀了人
Oh no, no, no. We no kill man. We on mission.
不不不 我们不杀人 我们有任务在身
Scram, kid.
别挡路 小孩
He just caw at me?
他刚刚是不是在吼我
Murphy. Get Lucy some water.
你让露西喝点水吧 摩菲
Can you get this one some too?
你也给这个小朋友喝点水吧
Your thirsty, sweetheart?
你口渴吗 宝贝
Poor kid doesn't even know how to drink out of a cup.
可怜的小屁孩都不会用杯子喝水
Must've been four or five when all this started.
估计大灾变开始时他才四五岁
Apocalypse is all he knows.
他只知道这僵尸大灾变
Where's your mama and your papa?
你♥爸♥爸妈妈在哪
Just sister.
只有个姐姐
Okay. Is she with the others? The ones that are in trouble?
她和别人在一起吗 你说惹上麻烦的那些人
Yes.
是的
The Man will kill them
如果博士不出来跟他们谈
if the doctor won't talk to them.
那个人就会把大家都杀了
Doctor? Who's this doctor?
博士 这个博士是谁
Did I mention that we are on a mission?
我刚刚有说我们在执行一项任务吧
Yeah. We got Lucy to think about too.
是的 我们还得考虑露西的安危
Yeah, but we can't just let some man
话虽如此 我们也不能放任某个人
kill a whole bunch of people.
屠♥杀♥一大群人
Sure we can. We do it all the time.
当然可以了 我们一直都这样做
I vote we help the kid.
我支持大家帮助这个孩子的想法
As much as it pains me to say it,
虽然事情真♥相♥让我难以开口
Blue Face is right.
不过 蓝脸人说的没错
We're on a mission.
我们确实在执行一项任务
Okay, we don't know what we'd be walking into.
我们不知道即将面对何种境遇
And we can't take a chance like that.
我们不能冒这个险
So what are we gonna do? Just leave him?
那咱们该怎么办 就把他留在这里吗
Can we talk about this?
咱们能聊聊这事儿吗
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表