剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I'm going to set it down on the river, Sully Sullenberger style.
我打算降落在河面上 学学萨利机长
Operation Bitemark?
咬痕研究所
It's Citizen Z.
市民Z
He might have a message about Lucy.
他也许有露西的消息
Lucy?
露西
He's going down.
他要降落了
Citizen Z.
市民Z
When I said don't call here,
我让你别再打了
it was not your cue to jump in a plane.
可不是暗示让你开飞机过来
Mr. Murphy.
摩菲先生
Warren.
沃伦
10k.
一万
Wow, this is so... this is weird.
这真是... 真是太诡异了
Looks like I came at a bad time.
看来我来得不是时候
But I have a message for Warren.
但我有消息要告诉沃伦
For Warren?
沃伦
Yeah. Doc said you went rogue. So, sorry about that.
是 多克说你反水了 所以抱歉了
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Where's Doc? Is he still alive? Addy?
多克呢 还活着吗 还有艾迪
I don't know.
我不知道
But he told me that Lucy's been kidnapped.
他告诉我露西被绑♥架♥了
Kidnapped?
被绑♥架♥了
By Doc and Addy?
被多克和艾迪吗
No, by somebody called The Man.
不是 是被一个叫强人的人绑♥架♥
The Man?
强人
The Man has Lucy?
露西在强人手上吗
Where? Where is he?
在哪里 他在哪里
I don't know where he is. But I know where he's going.
我不知道他在哪里 但我知道他要去哪里
We intercepted a transmission.
我截获了一条传输信息
Zona.
若娜
He's taking her to Zona.
他把她带去若娜
I'm not certain about that.
我不确定是不是
But I do know that he's taking her to a top secret rendezvous.
但我知道他把她带去高度机密的会合点
And I have the coordinates.
我有那里的坐标
You know what Zona will do to Lucy?
你知道若娜会怎么处置露西吧
I know.
我知道
I need you.
我需要你
Whatever it is that's in your blood,
不管你血液里有什么
whatever it is that makes you go and never stop.
不管让你勇往直前 永不退缩的是什么
Now you need what's in my blood?
现在你需要我的这股血液了呗
Help me, Warren.
帮帮我 沃伦
He's got my baby.
我的宝贝在他手上
Let's make a deal.
我们做个交易吧
Where are you?
你在哪里
Where are you? Where are you?
你在哪里 你在哪里
Uncle, you know to call after you landed.
叔叔 你明知道着陆之后要报平安
It's common courtesy.
这是基本的礼貌
Kaya?
卡娅
Kaya, you there?
卡娅 你在吗
Simon.
西蒙
I'm here. You're okay.
我在这里 你没事啊
Yeah. Things got a little dicey, but we're going after Lucy.
对啊 情况有点危险 但我们要去救露西
Are the coordinates still the same?
坐标没有改变吧
No change.
没有改变
The Man is still taking Lucy to Puget Sound.
强人还是带着露西去普吉特海湾
The rendezvous is in 18 hours.
需18小时抵达会合点
Copy that. You may have just saved humanity.
收到 你也许拯救了全人类
One more thing.
还有件事
I missed my period.
我的月经没有来
Is that a Morse Code thing?
这是摩斯密♥码♥吗
It's more of a...
更像是...
I'm pregnant with your child thing.
我怀了你的孩子
That's...
那...
That's amazing!
那太棒了
Don't worry, baby.
别担心 宝贝
The planet's gonna have to take care of itself. I'm coming home!
地球会照顾好自己 我现在去找你
The last of the surviving Red Hands have been vaccinated.
已给最后一批幸存的红手党注射疫苗
Excellent.
干得好
I need you two to keep this community safe in my absence.
我不在时 你俩留下来确保社区的安全
I will be back soon.
我很快就回来
With my daughter.
带着我女儿
Murphy?
摩菲
I can't find Hope.
我找不到霍普
She's gone.
她不见了
Yes. Well, umm,
好吧
everything will be all right.
不会有事的
Yes, Murphy.
是 摩菲
Clever girl.
聪明的女孩
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表